Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line

2 posters

Go down

Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line Empty Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line

Post  Hairbeback Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:22 am

What kind of baldness is this called? And I think it is bad because if I do decide to shave it that little patch will always be there somewhat thick then the top of my head...lol

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line Empty Re: Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line

Post  randle20 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:43 am

I have the same hairline. I would say you continue to fight it. Experiment with Lugols Iodine/Selenium... High Dose of Vitamin C, Also minerals such as Zinc Gluconate, Manganese, Coppper etc...
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line Empty Re: Balding on the top and the crown, but have small patch of full hair at the front of my hair line

Post  Hairbeback Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:18 am

The thing that sucks would be if I shave it, it will look slighty funny.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down