Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
autoimmunity combat with diet EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

autoimmunity combat with diet

+2
hellwig
Zaphod
6 posters

Go down

autoimmunity combat with diet Empty autoimmunity combat with diet

Post  Zaphod Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 am

I wish this Autoimmunity Research Fundation - Diet would be commented. It's a bit confusing for me. I don't get it for sea food and vitamin D.

What's up with vitamin D supplementation? It's sun exposure produced vitamin D in the same pocket? I know it was discussed before - not only on this forum, but i still don't get it. Which vitamin D supplementation is good/bad?

Is there something you would add to this diet to help combat autoimmunity?

And interesting insight on wheel of chronic disease connections. Is there a way to diagnose ourselves with pathogens inside us? It's said that responsible pathogens are already in us, but we will see symptoms in years/decades unless we prevent it...

spectrum of diseases

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

autoimmunity combat with diet Empty Re: autoimmunity combat with diet

Post  hellwig Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:59 pm

I was taking 2000iu d3 a day (which is supposed to be the same as the sun provides) for months and it didnt make a difference to my mood or health. Being out in the sun, or using a tanning booth for just 3 minutes, immediately lifts my mood and improves my wellbeing all day. I cover my face in the tanning booth to avoid facial aging

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1127175/Top-cancer-doctor-says-SHOULD-sunbed-session.html

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:52 pm

hellwig wrote:I was taking 2000iu d3 a day (which is supposed to be the same as the sun provides) for months and it didnt make a difference to my mood or health. Being out in the sun, or using a tanning booth for just 3 minutes, immediately lifts my mood and improves my wellbeing all day. I cover my face in the tanning booth to avoid facial aging

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1127175/Top-cancer-doctor-says-SHOULD-sunbed-session.html

Where you taking the d3 with co factors?

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 am

Still no answer about D3 supplementation... I will take bio D3 instead supps. Will leave this question to autumn/winter. I've seen what i'd posted just after fully reading one of many 10+ pages threads regarding vitamin D... Interesting as hell.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 am

If your concerned about the Marshall Protocol, I would be also. According to Trevor, an intraphagocytic L-form bacteria lives inside of your phagocytes and escapes from the immune system. They interfere with the VD receptor and this throws off your innate immunity, as it influences 900 plus genes. Being that he hasn't been able to grow any of these bacteria himself or show any images that are unanimously deemed bacteria, I would be skeptical. Human beings evolved with large amounts of sun exposure and many of our immune functions seem to work best at around 50 ng/ml. So, if some pathogen found a path for altering the transcription activity of vitamin D/VDR to alter the host immune reaction to itself, that would be an incredible adaptation, but I think its a stretch. A novel idea. Although there are pathogens proven to secrete interleukin compounds that alter the T cell response to them, so maybe.

In my own case, I have severe rosacea, gut issues, hair loss, hormonal imbalance, all issues that seem to point to an immune imbalance. And my vit D levels are very low, something I'm trying to remedy at the moment. According to Marshall, low D should help my symptoms, not worsen them, but sun exposure does nothing but make me feel better.

As far as supplementation, I still believe good ol' sunshine will always be superior, but if you aren't able to get proper exposure, then supp.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:56 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote: They interfere with the VD receptor and this throws off your innate immunity, as it influences 900 plus genes. Being that he hasn't been able to grow any of these bacteria himself or show any images that are unanimously deemed bacteria, I would be skeptical.

They have right about the definition of chronic diseases and meta-genome, aren't they?

Did you try to supplement it long term? Problem is, that you don't know what's happening with your chronic illness progression/regression, regardless how you feel. For example: During detox i felt like shit for some days, but over a month i was more energetic than last few years. I know something was happening inside me and if I'd listen only to my mood, I'd quit after a few days...

So far i am not able to bring myself on particular side. I want to deal dilemma with alternative solution which goes beyond vitamin D supplementation. It's called RIFE machine. Still have no idea how to identify critical pathogens in my body...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote: sun exposure does nothing but make me feel better.

Beyond all the usual benefits that's talked about, another reason being is those with mold issues feel better in the sun. Something to look into considering you're on a hair loss forum, IMO.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 am

I didn't know that, Rdkml. Thank you for the information. With the Marshal Protocol, the strategies don't pertain to mold directly, am I correct? It concerns bacteria only. I guess what I mean is, does Marshall believe mold can interfere with the VDR also? And if vitamin D makes people with mold issues feel better, does it follow they should be doing whatever they can to increase vitamin D?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:34 am

theseeker86 wrote:
hellwig wrote:I was taking 2000iu d3 a day (which is supposed to be the same as the sun provides) for months and it didnt make a difference to my mood or health. Being out in the sun, or using a tanning booth for just 3 minutes, immediately lifts my mood and improves my wellbeing all day. I cover my face in the tanning booth to avoid facial aging

Where you taking the d3 with co factors?

No, and I dont take sunshine with co factors either

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm

anthonyspencer54 wrote:And if vitamin D makes people with mold issues feel better, does it follow they should be doing whatever they can to increase vitamin D?

Hi anthonyspencer54,

If you reread my post, you'll note that I mentioned those who have mold issues, sun exposure makes them feel better. I didn't mention Vitamin D. Wink

I don't know the answer to your other questions.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm

rdkml wrote: I didn't mention Vitamin D. Wink

Good to know your up to date opinion.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 01, 2012 4:34 am

Yeah, the info comes from Dr. K. That those with mold issues feel better in dry and sunny weather. Worse in rainy weather.

The vitamin D supplemenation thing is a completely different issue and in short, vitamin D supplemenation does not = sun exposure. There is a small segment of the population that are at such an extreme that do better if they avoid sun exposure but for the vast majority of us, sun exposure is good. Even sun exposure in the early or later in the day for the infrared rays and other benefits.

There will be those who feel worse with sun exposure and that's because the sun is increasing their immune system. Those who feel worse generally may have lyme and/or mercury issues. And FWIW, sacroidosis is connected with lyme.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed May 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Sungazing it ment to be doing in late sun light is there a connection between it?Smile

For me sun is like battery recharger until i am too much time exposed. Then effect is inverse, but it never ruins my mood, just makes me tired...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Thu May 03, 2012 6:26 am

Hi jdp,

I seem to have a slight problem with sun exposure and wondered if you'd come across anything similar. When i was a kid I could stay in the sun for any reasonable length of time and all i'd get was a tan, but now i tend to come out in an itchy rash on exposed areas, typically hands and arms although never the face. I'm pretty sure I can trace this back to an exposure to the parasite sarcoptes scabiei (scabies) about 12 years ago - the rash i get is like a milder version of it. It isn't sunburn since I really don't burn easily. Not sure what it means - does my body still have some sarcoptes scabiei and increased immune system is trying to get rid of it? Or maybe the exposure somehow caused my skin to have permanent sensitivity to sunlight? FIR saunas don't seem to cause me any problems. I know you're busy so just whenever you have time, I'm not planning to give up the benefits of sun exposure but it would be very nice not to have to deal with this. Unfortunately, Rife is not an option at the moment.

If anyone else happens to be have this problem I've found epsom baths are pretty effective in dealing with the rashes (my original condition was treated with malathion).

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

diffuse wrote:increased immune system is trying to get rid of it?

That would be my guess... that the immune system is waking up to the toxins still trapped in the skin from past exposure.

If you use a topical steroid or Vitamin D cream the rash may go away if I'm correct (decreases the immune system). Course I don't recommend that but that's what most people will give you.

But beyond that, I really can't say much as I have no experience or knowledge here.

I would mention though that if you also get the same rash when you take a hot shower then look into bartonella as that rash comes out due to the heat. But if it only comes out in sun exposure then I would vote for the immune system noticing the toxins which is what happens normally.

Vinegar sometimes works to neutralize the toxins in similar issues to help the itching.

LLLT to heal as well. Even a small laser pointer may be helpful but of course depends on how big the rash is.

If you have them around, others to try to help heal the skin may be topical colloidal silver (only works while the colloidal silver is wet) or topical Iodine or topical coconut oil.

I don't know if any of these work however as I have no experience so take my info with a grain of salt but this is what I try for other similar issues.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 am

Heat doesn't trigger it, only sunlight. I guess that does suggest it's bringing a past problem to the surface.

Thanks for suggestions, I actually used a combo of silver and epsom baths last time, worked very well in reducing the rash. Do you think permanently killing remnants of the parasite might be possible or is this something I could only do with Rife? (Newport posts a script for it here). I do own a zapper but I expect I'd have to target it in a more specific way.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

I'm sorry, I really don't know as I have no experience here.

The best I can say further is to maybe contact Dr. Loyd through phone which can be found at www.royalrife.com and he may suggest a remedy such as Nano TCM or similar.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down