Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements?

4 posters

Go down

Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? Empty Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements?

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I've read that hyaluronic acid and progesterone taken orally can promote collegen. Anybody used either with visual results? I'm also interested what the best topicals are - ingredients and products.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? Empty Re: Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements?

Post  theseeker86 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:02 pm

I've recently starting taking hyaluronic acid and so far, visually, i can see my skin becoming a lot more smooth and my face looking a lot more younger.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements? Empty Re: Facial Anti-Aging Topicals and Supplements?

Post  hellwig Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:14 am

Cool. Would you say it's 'tightened' or 'plumped up' your face, reduced wrinkles etc?

How much are you using, and what brand?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  theseeker86 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 am

I'd say it's certainly tightened the skin on my face, especially ender my eyes. I did have slight bags under my eyes and the skin was quite loose but it's tightened up and my cheeks seem more "plump" as well, plump in a good way in that my skin seems to have more bounce.

As for wrinkles i never really had any to begin with since I'm still quite young (25) but I'll be keeping a close watch on any further progress.

This is the brand i am currently taking - http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-Hyaluronic-Acid-with-Chondroitin-Sulfate-60-Capsules/4457

I take two capsules with food in the morning and another two at night.

theseeker86

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 am

Been interested in giving Hyaluronic Acid a whirl, for a while.

Tell you what's working well for me...

After I started doing the scalp massaging and brushing I figured if it helps develop capillaries in blood flow in the scalp the why not the face.

So once a day I massaged my face (plant fingers in skin and massage - massage very lightly and/or patting around eyes as delicate skin) and also brushed my face. You get the same awesome tingle. Results? My face looks a lot firmer, bags under my eyes massively reduced, skin a lot clearer and less greasy. Give it a try for a couple of weeks.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 am

Good tip. I'll give it a go

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:25 am

Here's some good info:

http://healthyfixx.com/plan/9/fighting-wrinkles

I can say from experience that EC and Biosil definitely help. Also, whenever I take Biosil I notice my nails grow extremely fast!

I recommend the drops over the caps as you get much more biosil for your $.

http://www.iherb.com/Natural-Factors-BioSil-ch-OSA-Advanced-Collagen-Generator-1-fl-oz-30-ml/23158

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down