Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add?

3 posters

Go down

i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? Empty i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add?

Post  charleshogman Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 pm

hey, i haven't really seen any results after 4 months of taking hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil. I want my hair to thicken up and maybe even grow back some hair on my hairline. any suggestions for what to add to my regimen would be great.

charleshogman

Back to top Go down

i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? Empty Re: i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add?

Post  bh2o Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm

There are other factors more important than supps like diet and lifestyle--arguably better options than the supplements you are taking too.

Start here:

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Click on all the tabs and read up.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add? Empty Re: i have a receding hairline and take hair vitamins, fish oil, and biosil, what should i add?

Post  scottyc33 Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 pm

bh2o wrote:There are other factors more important than supps like diet and lifestyle--arguably better options than the supplements you are taking too.

Start here:

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Click on all the tabs and read up.

I second bh2o. There's a TON of information of these forums and on immortal's site. For information on supplements, you'll want to read through the "my current regimen" page.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down