Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this.

4 posters

Go down

Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. Empty Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this.

Post  chapat Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:32 pm

I am taking your top 6 and most of your others including the topical every night for about 3min. Also use propecia .5 for 4 months now was taking 1mg for along time. I also use Promox 2x a day. Could this be hurting my hair more than helping? Also had a allergy test which shows I am allergic to 75% of my diet and have a bunch of environmental allergies. Could allergies be hurting my hair?

chapat

Back to top Go down

Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. Empty Re: Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this.

Post  scottyc33 Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey chapat - what allergy test did you have?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this. Empty Re: Help IH, I can see my hairline receding as I post this.

Post  chapat Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:00 am

I had your basic tests, Like the food were milk,eggs,potato,rice, stuff like that and the environmental it was dust,trees,grass,molds and some of the basic things found here on the east coast.

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 am

chapat - Certain foods can result in quick inflammation responses, so it's quite possible. The most common food allergies are pasteurized Milk, Eggs, Peanuts, Wheat, Fish, nuts from trees, Shellfish, and Soy. Sometimes it's the nightshade vegetables such as Potatoes, Bell Peppers. So sound like you got most of the primary stuff.

Also considering the environmental allergies, you may have what is called multiple chemical sensitivity or "heightened chemical sensitivity."

If this applies to you what often is found is one or more of the following:

problems with the liver with respect to phase II detoxification (Liver function tests will reveal this)
Thyroid or Adrenal insufficiency (check for cortisol and other hormone imbalances). Checking for
heavy metals and lastly what is called an Intestinal permeability/CDSA. This checks if you have
what is popularly called "leaky gut," where undigested food permeates through the intestinal tract
into the blood stream causing inflammation.

Instead of all this, try eliminating the foods if possible and see if quality of your scalp changes.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:34 am

IH saw my Doc and he is going to treat me for Leaky Gut, hes giving me a formula of L-Glutamine and bunch of other things in this powder and a probiotic that he says is one of the strongest its called VSL#3 have to ever heard of it. I actually got it at a pharmacy. Is there anything else you think of that would help? I'm sure drinking alcohol will only prevent the supplements from working.

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:18 pm

chapat - This probiotic formula is very potent. Unlike most commercial which say my favorite (Jarrow EPS) that contains 6 billion lactic acid bacteria. VSL-3 contains 450 billion. No doubt you have an inflammatory condition and if must have occurred for some time if leaky gut is present.

Undoubtedly, there must be some damage to the intestinal mucosa, which Glutamine will help nourish. If this is indeed the case and leaky gut is positive, I would highly recommend taking Butyric acid will greatly aid in the rebuilding of the intestinal wall and help the beneficial flora in adherence to the gut wall. I have more info on it within the site (physiology page).

Most likely you are being given Enzymes in addition to Glutamine. Also it is likely that the doctor is giving you
SeaCure. If not, it is a good idea. You might be interested to know that SeaCure is good for hair and is part of a Norwegian hair formula. The dose for inflammatory bowel conditions is 500 mg x 6 with meals.

If you get a diagnosis of a specific type, let me know I could offer more specific targets.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Thanks a lot IH, now the doctor didn't do any test for the leaky guy, he said you can spend money for a test but I'm sure it will so up. Now my diet isnt good and I drink alcohol, can you crave this stuff because of that and it will probably not help the healing right?

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:00 pm

chapat - where alcohol is concerned, it's a Candida producer, and eventually it is what eats away at the intestinal lining.
Increasing the good flora will crowd out the yeast/pathogenic bacteria and should help diminish the cravings somewhat.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Thanks a lot man and I really appreciate all the help you give to all of us.

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:26 pm

CS, you;ve mentioned before that blood tests can be done for food reactions (immediate and delayed) and food allergies, which the scratch tests can't determine...

Do you reccomend a particular company for this? I was looking at the one reccomended by Suzanne Sommers, Merdidian (http://meridianvalleylab.com/food-allergy-testing/)

I really want tot get this figured out once and for all so I can know what I can eat and what I can't.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down