Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What treatment helped you the most? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
What treatment helped you the most? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What treatment helped you the most? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What treatment helped you the most? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What treatment helped you the most? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What treatment helped you the most? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What treatment helped you the most? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What treatment helped you the most? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What treatment helped you the most? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What treatment helped you the most?

5 posters

Go down

What treatment helped you the most? Empty What treatment helped you the most?

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:22 pm

As you can see from my signature, my regimen is basically the immortal hair line. Along with a good diet, this regimen has lessened inflammation, and slow down hair loss considerably. However, i still slowly lose ground.. My biggest issue is that I can't really stop my receding hairline.

So I'm wondering, what is THE treatment that has helped you the most? What was it that took your regimen from 'slowly losing' to a complete halt in hairloss?

My guess is that rife is up there, but have only heard of a couple cases on this forum about it.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

What treatment helped you the most? Empty Re: What treatment helped you the most?

Post  dreft Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:52 am

Found this site last summer. Got on IH Top6 +iodine+humi+vit C for about 5-6 months, until dec. Plus tried a whole lot of other supps for various reasons. (And I am on a homeopathic treatment for allergies, don't know if that influences hair growth). Also, greatly reduced sugar consumption, processed foods, grains, tried low oxalate foods, salt for killing pathogens, avoiding stress. Basically followed CS and rdkml's advices...Got good results, slowed/stopped hair loss, even regrew some hair, found very thick, black hairs on my head that I've never had before, etc...But still got occasional shedding and bad periods. Stopped the treatment for about one month and a half to see what happens and it was exactly during the holiday period when I ate a lot of cakes and good stuff...lost 50% of all that I gained in 6 months. Sad Realized the hard way that IH6 works basically by dealing with the symptoms/inflammation and only followed by a good diet and if you take the supps religiously. At least in the beginning, maybe after years the regimen+diet+chelation will lower the pathogens that are hurting our hair and we won't need as many supps, but don't know. I've read somewhere (I think rdkml's posts) that supps actually make the pathogens hide in cysts and after you stop taking them, they come out again but I'm not sure if I understood that correctly.

Back on the regimen, hair is doing good again.

So yes, the regimen gives good results as long as you are on it+diet+chelation+no stress, but, of course, one wants to find the root of the problem, if possible. That's where rdkml's method of killing the pathogens involved/responsible in hair loss with a rife comes in. As far as I understood, this goes right to the heart fo the problem. Unfortunately I live in Europe, that means 50% more in taxes and transport at the already expensive 2000$ investment for a rife, that I can't even be sure it will work for me. I found some freq gens in Europe that seem to do what the F165 can, so don't know yet. Maybe a group buy with some other interested users from Brussels, if any?

I wonder if the forum admins (CS, nid, actreact, Macho,...) own rifes...If it really works, they of all people, should have bought it already, I imagine. Anyway, at least 5 users I think recently bought or will buy in the near future, so hopefully we will see some more testimonials about it.

dreft

Back to top Go down

What treatment helped you the most? Empty Re: What treatment helped you the most?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:32 am

I'm asked about Rife a lot. Do I use it? No. Is there anything wrong with it? No. Rife can benefit anyone in my opinion, especially those who have deeper issues such as Lyme. However, I still not believe it requires a Rife machine to resolve these problems.

Why? Simply stated there are a lot of available options existing that can deal with various infections and/or diseases. There are literally dozens of effective methods, which are holistic (not single targeted methods). I suggest to go for Rife if the method appeals to you.

My core belief based on all of the research is that hair loss in most cases is related to thyroid impairment. Also, beware that as rampant as Lyme and other problems that are discussed on this forum are, not everyone who has hair loss has Lyme or other serious diseases.

However, I strongly believer that thyroid impairment is shared by most of us. There is also an adrenal gland factor (the entire HTPA) that is involved, they all work together.

Understanding what impairs thyroid function and how to resolve it is key.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  june green Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:43 pm

thanks, the regimen gives good results as long as you are on it+diet+chelation+no stress, but, of course, one wants to find the root of the problem, if possible. That's where rdkml's method of killing the pathogens involved/responsible in hair loss with a rife comes in. As far as I understood, this goes right to the heart fo the problem. Unfortunately I live in Europe, that means 50% more in taxes and transport at the already expensive 2000$ investment for a rife, that I can't even be sure it will work for me. I found some freq gens in Europe that seem to do what the F165 can, so don't know yet. Maybe a group buy with some other interested users from Brussels.

june green

http://www.monsterbydreheadphones.us/

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm

theres gut health too this might be somewhat key too, or related also fix gut issue makes healthier thyroid? I've not done a full metal detox though just iodine. I'm not sure what my issue is really might be adrenals since I seem to feel fatigued sometimes what helps the adrenals the most?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:46 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:I'm asked about Rife a lot. Do I use it? No. Is there anything wrong with it? No. Rife can benefit anyone in my opinion, especially those who have deeper issues such as Lyme. However, I still not believe it requires a Rife machine to resolve these problems.

Why? Simply stated there are a lot of available options existing that can deal with various infections and/or diseases. There are literally dozens of effective methods, which are holistic (not single targeted methods). I suggest to go for Rife if the method appeals to you.

My core belief based on all of the research is that hair loss in most cases is related to thyroid impairment. Also, beware that as rampant as Lyme and other problems that are discussed on this forum are, not everyone who has hair loss has Lyme or other serious diseases.

However, I strongly believer that thyroid impairment is shared by most of us. There is also an adrenal gland factor (the entire HTPA) that is involved, they all work together.

Thanks for those explanations.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:

How can one understand that?...Normal thyroid (blood) test are not enough?...I did those and got all the results in the normal range:
antinuclear antibody (ANA) = 0.1
TSH receptor antibodies (TRAb) < 0.3
Anti-Thyroglobulin = 13.8
T3 = 1.5
Free T4 = 17.4
TSH = 2
Anti TPO= 14.4

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down