Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
RejuvePlex Testimonial EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RejuvePlex Testimonial

+24
marku
Mastery
sanderson
Raxe
johnnytremaine
sdguy
goten574
huli
j87x
Zaphod
Nanas
dulow
CF
EricBee
scottyc33
sc871
CausticSymmetry
bocor
unfortunate
nidhogge
longhairedredhead
lustucru
virtua_
tcpratt
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

RejuvePlex Testimonial Empty RejuvePlex Testimonial

Post  tcpratt Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:14 am

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post a brief testimonial following my first bottle of RejuvePlex. I didn't expect to start getting results so quickly, but I have had some good progress so far. The first thing I noticed, after just a few days, is that my existing hair looked a little bit thicker. I have diffuse thinning on top, and my scalp is not as noticeable through my hair now, it will be great to see if I can get it to thicken up some more. Then, after about two weeks or so of use, I noticed several vellus hairs along my hairline that have turned into terminal hairs, and I can see a lot more hair starting to sprout up along my entire hairline. Most of it is just vellus still, but more noticeable and easier to see than before starting RejuvePlex. It appears as though perhaps a few months down the road I could have a lot more new terminal hairs along my hairline. I did run out a few days ago, and am anxiously awaiting my second bottle. Hopefully I won't run out anymore and I can use this consistently for a good six to twelve months and see what kind of results I can get!

Troy

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Testimonial Empty Re: RejuvePlex Testimonial

Post  virtua_ Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 am

Excellent, hope this only continues for you! Smile

Did you apply once or twice a day?

I'm nearing three weeks of RejuvePlex use now, and I've used a AHK-Cu topical for over a month now (though 5% liquid only for a week, before that 2.5% cream), and I think I see some results but I'll give it a few more months before I say anything. Also hard to say what did what, but I believe they are synergistic. What I can say is that RejuvePlex seems to really soothe the scalp and it feels very healthy these days, so I'll definitely keep on using it! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  lustucru Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 pm

virtua_ wrote:I've used a AHK-Cu topical for over a month now (though 5% liquid only for a week, before that 2.5% cream)

mind to share the names of these two?

thanks!

lustucru

Back to top Go down

Post  longhairedredhead Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:42 pm

That sounds great, tcpratt! For how long have you been suffering from hair loss?
My receded temples still have small vellus hairs on them (I can feel them using my little finger, and can see some of them in the mirror if I look carefully), so if I could bring those hairs back to life while they're still there, that'd be great.
I also have overall thinning (went from a head full of huge curls to about 1/2nd of what it used to be) and sometimes when I scratch my crown I find a very thin hair underneath my nails. I can feel quite some short hairs "tickling" my finger when I massage my scalp after showering, so there's still hope to get some of the density back I suppose.
Hair growth also slowed down around my temples, as it seems.
So if Rejuveplex could help me (while I'm still within the 30 months window), please let me know. Smile

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 am

lustucru wrote:
virtua_ wrote:I've used a AHK-Cu topical for over a month now (though 5% liquid only for a week, before that 2.5% cream)

mind to share the names of these two?

thanks!

Hey!

I've mixed them myself after aquiring some AHK-Cu through a group buy in another forum. If you want more details PM me! Smile

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  tcpratt Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 am

virua_: Thanks!, I have been applying it once a day before bed. I also think my scalp feels healthier and more hydrated than before.

longhairedredhead: I have been experiencing slowly thinning hair for several years. I believe that with the right regimen vellus hairs can turn back into terminal hairs. From just my internal regimen I have had a few vellus hairs become terminal, but nothing like after I started with the RejuvePlex. Now, it looks like a lot of vellus hair could easily become terminal. We'll just have to wait and see! I would definitely recommend giving RejuvePlex a try.

tcpratt

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 pm

tcpratt--

Fantastic testimonial!! Thanks for sharing this with us. Let's hope the trend continues.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 am

Nid,

I have been using Rejuvaplex for a week and a half - I shaved my head when I first started. My hair is growing back in a very quick and similar fashion to my results with minoxidil - tons of velus hair on my temples and hair on top is growing longer faster. My scalp feels great with it on - no itching or inflammation at all. I don't want to jump the gun, but things do look promising so far. The only downside is that I am getting puffy under eye bags like I did with minoxidil - I may just be extermely sensitive to even the smallest bit of alcohol that is in the product. I'm not really sure why. Could I possibly have nasal congestion?

I do want to stock up and give it at least a good 6 month trial. Nid, is the product back in stock? I'm down to one bottle spare right now.

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Testimonial Empty rejuveplex copper peptide concentration?

Post  bocor Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 am

Does anyone know what the percentage is? thanks!

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  longhairedredhead Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 am

If someone can assure me Rejuveplex won't cause sheds when you stop using it (like minox), I'm going to order a bottle of it too next time. This sounds great. Smile
One more question: Does it build up or your make hair look dull/greasy/blue-ish if it gets in your hair (that's simply unavoidable with long hair)?

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:04 am

longhairedredhead wrote:If someone can assure me Rejuveplex won't cause sheds when you stop using it (like minox), I'm going to order a bottle of it too next time. This sounds great. Smile
One more question: Does it build up or your make hair look dull/greasy/blue-ish if it gets in your hair (that's simply unavoidable with long hair)?

I'm pretty sure that you will get a shed if you quit Rejuvaplex, assuming it works for you when you're on it. The reason is probably simply because it is fighting the causes of MPB on your scalp, but if the underlying issue still existis and you quit it, the same thing will happen again - your hair will fall out. That's how I see it. I know people say Minoxidil causes dependency, but I am starting to think it is the same idea here - Minoxidil fights some of the MPB factors final factors like fibrosis, etc. When you quit it, the problem still exists and your hair falls out again. The main difference being that Minoxidil is a drug with horrible side effects so I'd never use it again. So far I haven't seen anything as far as sides other than occasional feeling a burn in my eyes and the puffy eyes thing - but I know I am super sensitive. I might just need to figure out my allergy problem here - it could indicate a bigger fluid retention problem that I need to resolve, who knows.

Anyway, either way, I would say Rejuvaplex is worth a shot so far. If anything at least give it a one bottle try.

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:43 am

bocor--

It's .43% in the product, a pretty small amount.

unfortunate--

That's interesting regarding the puffiness; I wonder what could be the cause of this? I'll have to bring it up to CS sometime and get his thoughts on it. Great testimonial though!!

longhair--

You'll want to probably apply it prior to bed, and then wash it in the morning, unless you brush it through once it's dried for a little bit. The Marine Seakelp Bioferment active makes the hair stick a bit together after it dries. I think unfortunate's reply was spot-on regarding if you stopped using it--nothing that you apply topically will ever fix the underlying problem; that's what the supplements and, most importantly, a good, natural diet are for.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  longhairedredhead Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 am

All right, then. I was hoping the topical improved the scalp, stimulated hair regrowth and it only had to be used for a certain amount of time.
I don't want all of my hair to become dependent on a topical and shed when I stop using it (it took years to reach its length), so I might just try it on my worst temple then.

This raises a new question... Does it need to be washed away every day, because I take a shower only once every four days?

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 am

I believe there is some confusion about this related to minoxidil. A topical such as this does not create "minoxidil-dependent" hairs. Rather it stimulates hair growth without skewing a short-term signal. In the case of minoxidil, it opens up potassium-ATP channels. This effect is short-term.

Rejuvaplex works on an entirely different set of principles. Of the most important are its potential to improve the health of the progeny cell. If Rejuvaplex achieves this properly and we are certainly hoping--its effect on the health and life of existing and new hair follicles will be significant.

The only thing minoxidil is doing is compensating for an improper sodium, potassium pump, which is regulated by magnesium and other co-factors.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:28 am

longhairedredhead wrote:All right, then. I was hoping the topical improved the scalp, stimulated hair regrowth and it only had to be used for a certain amount of time.
I don't want all of my hair to become dependent on a topical and shed when I stop using it (it took years to reach its length), so I might just try it on my worst temple then.

This raises a new question... Does it need to be washed away every day, because I take a shower only once every four days?

I can tell you from my experience so far, I have been washing my hair every 3-4 days and the stuff does build up on my scalp - and my head is shaved. I would recommend washing your hair every day if you apply the product. The seakelp bioferment (which I am guessing is one of the key ingredients) may be the reason for the buildup - any thoughts Nid?

I am starting to think this ingredient could be one of those revolutionary topical ingredients for regrowth in the natural topical ream - I have been reading nothing but positive things about it for topical regrowth. From my research, I am showing that it consists of quite a few key minerals and vitamins - iodine, magnesium, some b-vitamins and much more. Interesting stuff...

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

How often are you guys using Rejuvaplex on the scalp and face?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 pm

sc871 wrote:How often are you guys using Rejuvaplex on the scalp and face?

I've been using it twice a day (morning and night). I have not been using it on my face because I'm extremely sensitive to any lotion, creme or gel on my face (mild rosacea).

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  virtua_ Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:09 am

nidhogge wrote:bocor--

It's .43% in the product, a pretty small amount.

Just to clarify: What is this in reference too? I would guess alcohol?

virtua_

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:36 am

Interesting feedback so far.

I haven't seen regrowth yet, however I had a pimple on my cheek that just wouldn't heal (over a month). After applying Rejuvaplex for about a week, the damn thing has finally healed! Smile

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:54 am

unfortunate--

Someone on the forum reported that the RejuvePlex eliminated Rosacea fairly promptly on the face...I would recommend giving it a shot. It's perfect for sensitive skin!

You mentioned being sensitive to lotions, cremes, and gels...this is often because of the chemicals used to create a gel, creme, or lotion consistency. There aren't many products out there that go for the whole natural, watery consistency like we're doing. I think the seakelp bioferment helps to make it just a smidge less watery than, well, water. Very Happy

Very good research on the seakelp bioferment btw...I came across this ingredient not too long ago and the more that I look into it, the more that I am reassured that putting it in there was a fantastic idea. Even at 5%! I'm considering down the road adding it into the shampoo at a significantly higher percentage that we'll have to tinker with as I hear that it's great for shampoos.

virtua--

That's in reference to the alcohol content of the entire topical. In other words, there is no alcohol added to the formula. For example, one of the ingredients may consist of 2% of the entire formula, and of that 2%, 23% of it may be alcohol. In essence, a negligible amount.

sc871--

Personally, after my shower at night. Sometimes, I'll do a pumpkin enzyme peel on my face and scalp first post-shower, then wash that off and apply the RejuvePlex. I can't emphasize enough that people ought to massage FIRMLY into the scalp.

longhairredhead--

Even if you were to wash your scalp out with water, you'd be fine. If you're concerned with stripping natural oils from your scalp, then a good water wash should maintain all the oils.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  longhairedredhead Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks for your answers everyone! Smile
Good to hear Rejuveplex won't make hairs dependent on using it, I was kinda scared of that at first.

I could really use something that takes care of regrowth and increasing hair thickness. Besides that overall density and, I believe, growth speed has decreased, I find shed hairs to be thinner and more and more often have a black-ish colour instead of being thicker and brightly red, as they used to be. Sounds like Rejuveplex could help me improve things.

---

Okay Nid, thanks for making that clear. Smile

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 am

You're welcome bud, and don't be surprised if hair growth speed increases with RejuvePlex...seems to be increasing for me and have had an e-mail or two reporting similar results.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:08 am

Nid,

Thanks for the response man, I will consider givin' it a patch test on an area of my face and see how it goes. I do think the seakelp thing is definitely something you should keep in the formula considering how many rave reviews I am seeing about it online. I don't think it's a hoax.

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  longhairedredhead Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 am

Thanks for this information and your quick reply, Nid! Getting faster growth on top of all the other benefits of Rejuveplex would be absolutely great. Smile

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  EricBee Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 pm

I wanted to chime in as well. I felt an immediate improvement of my scalp health. It has only been a month or so and admittedly I haven't used it every night. The longest I've gone without applying it is 3 days tops though. But my scalp feels way less inflamed since.

I can also attest to my hair growing faster than usual. Nothing too wild but a noticeable difference. No sort of regrets as of yet. I think any huge results will take some time (which makes complete sense). Quick question though...

When you say "firmly," would you suggest using a dermaroller? I've got one lying around and have been debating about using it with your topical. Any thoughts? Thanks again for all the hard work on this!

Eric

EricBee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next