Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Laser hair combs? or other ideas  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Laser hair combs? or other ideas

3 posters

Go down

Laser hair combs? or other ideas  Empty Laser hair combs? or other ideas

Post  canuhandleit Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:37 am

Some background information:
I am a 22 year old male experiencing diffuse thinning + receding hairline which is... just terrible considering my age. My receding hairline scares me because in July 2011, it was perfectly fine and is now pulling back at an accelerated rate. From June 2011 to July 2011 - I did go on a crash diet of sorts and managed to lose about 20 pounds. It wasn't necessarily on purpose, as I was only trying to lose about 8 pounds (which would be very healthy in a 2 month time frame) but I dislocated my shoulder in mid June and experienced a swollen uvula at the same time which caused me to lose a large amount of weight in 2 weeks. Anyways, it probably shocked my body since that was the skinniest I've ever been and also lost a lot of muscle. I gained back about 7.5-10 pounds on purpose just to balance out a bit in case that is a problem. In August 2011, I started saw palmetto (the nioxin hair pills so it wasn't much saw palmetto) only to experience a complete shut down in sexual function by November so I quit. And I've finally gained back my libido and all a month and a half later almost, I still am not 100%, maybe 80%. I also was on the verge of a bad case of gyno as my nipples were sore by the beg. of November when I stopped taking the saw palmetto. I have taken finasteride before from October 2010 to beg. of January 2011 but stopped as well due to side effects but oddly they weren't nearly as bad as saw palmetto (I was only taking 1 mg every other day too). So I refuse to take any DHT inhibitors now because I need my libido + erections + overall health more than my hair. I suffer from fairly bad anxiety that was triggered by something in 2010 and just seems to stick around. I refuse to take any anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication for it.

I also started the supplement regimine mid November, I am currently taking:
Maca Root (1 pill a day usually, 525 mg) - I was using this to try and level out my libido, now that I'm nearly back to normal I'm not sure if I need it still or what, but I'll assess
Grape Seed Extract (3-4 pills a day, 100 mg each)
Curcumin (1 pill a day, 500 mg)
Vitamin D-3 (4000 IU to 6000 IU)
Vitamin K-2 M7 (1-2 pills a day, 50 mcg each)
Acetyl L Carnitine (2-6 pills a day, 500 mg each)
Ashwagandha sensoril extract (1-12 pills a day, 225 mg each) - I use this primarily to tame my anxiety, it works well in high doses
Rhodiola Extract (1 pill a day, 500 mg)
Transresveratrol (1 pill a day)
Phosphoditylcholine (2 pills a day, 840 mg total)
Krill Oil (2 pills a day, 500 mg each)
R-ALA stabilized (1-2 pills a day, 100 mg each)
Fibroboost Ecklonia Cava Extract (1-2 pills a day)

I am also thinking of starting Driven Sports Activated Xtreme to regain my 100% function back which contains the following:
CoreTest:

Divanil (Propietary Urtica Dioica Extract containing SHBG Binding and Aromatase Inhibiting Lignana Including 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran Secoisolariciresinol), Mucuna Pruriens SE (20% L-Dopa), Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii)
LevoTest:

Bryonia Laciniosa Seed PE 10:1, L-Dopa (standarized 95% Extract of Mucuna Pruriens, pZole ((Propietary Extract of Brassaiopsis Glumerulata), Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)

So I'm thinking I can try a laser hair comb product as well - do any actually work? If so, which ones? Or are there other suggestions someone has that will not inhibit DHT? I'd really like to stop the hair loss at the very least if possible. Money is not an issue as I'm fairly well off so anything that works regardless of cost is fine.

Any insight is much appreciated!

canuhandleit

Back to top Go down

Laser hair combs? or other ideas  Empty Re: Laser hair combs? or other ideas

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:49 am

canuhandleit - "Lasercombs" are not recommended. Instead, opt for a laser helmet.

www.overmachogrande.com

www.worldhairloss.org

Regarding the products you mentioned--would save your money. SHBG is usually at risk for being too low around your age, not too high. In other words, that may benefit someone is who much older.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  canuhandleit Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:canuhandleit - "Lasercombs" are not recommended. Instead, opt for a laser helmet.

www.overmachogrande.com

www.worldhairloss.org

Regarding the products you mentioned--would save your money. SHBG is usually at risk for being too low around your age, not too high. In other words, that may benefit someone is who much older.

Ok - I will look into it. Do you know if there is anyone who actually sells the laser helmets after they make it themselves? I'm a fairly busy person and would rather opt to pay a 200% premium for someone to create one for me or a vendor who already sells it - do you know anyone that does?

Ok, I will avoid the Activate Xtreme, what do you think about Triazole:
PZole (Proprietary Extract Of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata), Prunella Vulgaris PE 20:1, Zinc Aspartate *
Tetrafene - Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii), Curcumin (95% Curcuma Longa Root Extract), CAPE (From Proprietary Bee Propolis Extract), Bioperine

canuhandleit

Back to top Go down

Laser hair combs? or other ideas  Empty Have you considered

Post  papillapower Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:37 am

Hi;

Have you considered the Papilla Power method? No laser combs or helmets required.
You don't need to buy anything. And it works.

Regards,

PP

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:36 am

canuhandleit wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:canuhandleit - "Lasercombs" are not recommended. Instead, opt for a laser helmet.

www.overmachogrande.com

www.worldhairloss.org

Ok - I will look into it. Do you know if there is anyone who actually sells the laser helmets after they make it themselves? I'm a fairly busy person and would rather opt to pay a 200% premium for someone to create one for me or a vendor who already sells it - do you know anyone that does?

Ok, I will avoid the Activate Xtreme, what do you think about Triazole:
PZole (Proprietary Extract Of Brassaiopsis Glomerulata), Prunella Vulgaris PE 20:1, Zinc Aspartate *
Tetrafene - Maca Root PE 20:1 (Lepidium Meyenii), Curcumin (95% Curcuma Longa Root Extract), CAPE (From Proprietary Bee Propolis Extract), Bioperine

Contact John (OMG) at www.overmachogrande.com or Private message Nidhogge, either would be
happy to build a helmet for you.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down