Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun

+9
RisingFist
ubraj
NYJets
young trunks
jaredbecker
scottyc33
AS54
panoslydios
SlowMoe
13 posters

Go down

Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun Empty Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun

Post  SlowMoe Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:08 am

Here is a question I asked on yaho answers in regards to my relationship issues lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjJZJ1D6nbeKJ9lvxWVGGD3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130321112216AAAj69D
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun Empty Re: Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun

Post  panoslydios Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:29 am

hahahahahah lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
afro
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun Empty Re: Off topic: Yahoo answers trolling is fun

Post  AS54 Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:26 am

Hahaha. I love seeing all of the internet warriors get so upset at things like this.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 am

"Sammich" - love it.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:11 am

C'mon guys lets see what ya got
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  jaredbecker Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:00 am

SlowMoe wrote:Here is a question I asked on yaho answers in regards to my relationship issues lol

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjJZJ1D6nbeKJ9lvxWVGGD3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130321112216AAAj69D

I'm going to make a huge assumption based on your question that your girlfriend is not currently working. If I'm wrong, then my apologies..

If she's not doing a good job being a stay at home gf then have her get a real job. Not being employed and being completely dependent on you makes her bored, lonely and most likely insecure. In return, she'll look to you to fill that void once you get home. Additionally, there may be some resentment on your part because you are the primary breadwinner so you expect her to just do all of the household chores, not bitch and complain and bone you whenever you please just because you bring home all the bacon. It doesn't work that like (at least not anymore).

If she can't get a job and you want her to stop whining, give her a reason to stop! Have a good discussion with her on what she expects out of you and what you expect out of her and then come to a compromise. Split up some of the chores -- her tending to the kids can already be a full time job so household responsibilities should be divided between the BOTH of you. I take out the all the garbage and my wife cooks and cleans the house, we each do our own laundry. Let her know it is important for you to have your guys night and encourage her to hang out with her girl friends more. IME buying her flowers once in a while for no reason will make her more appreciative and will shut her up if she ever uses the "you never do anything sweet/romantic for me".

Women are emotional creatures. Make her feel wanted and loved (not just in bed) will go a LONG WAY. If you're too lazy for all of that, break up with her and hire a live in nanny+housekeeper. Less whining, probably cheaper and maybe she'll let you put it in her once in a while Twisted Evil

jaredbecker

Back to top Go down

Post  young trunks Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:09 pm

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

gotta show my mom this

young trunks

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks for the laugh Sloe. Not sure how much truth is in there if any. Nonetheless funny shit. I love the guy who attacked you bc of your jiffy lube job and called you a peasant lmaooo omfg.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Yah the story couldnt be farther from the truth
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 am

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130322102353AAQmTv3
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:31 am

One of the secrets to having a high IQ is to not lie and deceive others.

This is the backlash.

Good lies are OK but flat out lies and being deceitful is not. Beware.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:10 am

I suppose that makes sense. To give a clear example, all the students who lie and cheat on homework/tests hamper their development as they spend so much time getting around the actual work and not learning anything.

I think you can make a similar statement about depression. I really wish that schools would teach kids about psychology and philosophy. Maybe we would have been smart enough to focus on the important things in life and grow up more balanced and happy. If I could go back in time and raise myself, I feel like I could be a genius or at least really smart. The power of the mind is amazing but its best to morph it when you're young.

Sorry to go off topic on an off topic thread :p

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:20 am

rdkml wrote:One of the secrets to having a high IQ is to not lie and deceive others.

This is the backlash.

Ummmm....Are you trying to say that I shouldn't be deceiving people on yahoo answers? I am confused......
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  panoslydios Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm

i am waiting for more from you ! you should create characters in your answers that others hate
from a social racism perspective.
panoslydios
panoslydios

Back to top Go down

Post  gdfghh Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:06 pm

rdkml wrote:One of the secrets to having a high IQ is to not lie and deceive others.

This is the backlash.

Gotta disagree with this. Intelligence is the mind's ability to reason, connect, understand, and most importantly, to create. Much of this ability is "decided" at in the first few years, but it develops the most during childhood. A child needs to be mentally stimulated, given opportunity to explore, and encouraged to exercise creativity. This is what produces a high IQ.

This troll post was funny as hell though. I think it takes intelligence to recognize what subtle things will get people's blood boiling and SlowMoe nailed it. The spelling mistakes, Jiffy Lube, four days a week LOL.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchid Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:11 pm

feminism sure has wrought havoc with the relations between men and women. I like how the comments are saying the woman is not at fault for not working, and complaining constantly about doing a share of work around the house. It's only your fault for being a chauvinistic pig apparently for asking anything of the woman. I know this a troll post, but these typical and predictable responses anger me so much.

Jesus christ, so much for equality.
Orchid
Orchid

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:34 pm

It's very sad how everyone is instantly militant against the original poster's views, even the so called MEN get all bent out of shape about it. Basically all he is doing is asking for the woman to help out a little bit, but thats too much, if you expect a woman to do anything you are a chauvinistic pig now-a-days.

And look at the hypocrisy of these wanna-be "progressives", insulting him for working a low paying job at Jiffy Lube. Anyone else see the double standard here? They are telling him he's not allowed to have the female traditional expectations out of his wife, MEANWHILE they are putting him down for not meeting the traditional expectations of a male! Yeah, get a better job you loser!

So according to this screwy modern American culture, men need to hold up to their traditional expectations as breadwinner or you are a loser, but women don't have any expectations and if you hold women to it you are seen as a pig.

Good thing women don't really DO what they say. There was a study from Sweden a few months ago saying that couples who share the housework are much more likely to divorce.

The sad thing is in this economy, there are a lot of educated people who are having to take menial jobs like this, I'm one of those people. It's just the way it is.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  RisingFist Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Honestly even in that scenario where the husband is asking the wife for some help and she brings out the sexist card...yea it sucks but its a childish situation to be In. Why would you marry someone who is so immature, lacks wisdom and understanding. Men complain about feminism and yet still marry these types of lower value women.

It's true that the media and social conditioning plays a big part of the problem in relationships but in the end of the day, actions speak louder then words. You can lead women to how you want them as long as you're confident and have good intentions for the relationship. You can set boundaries in the beginning and the type of woman you want will probably respect them. There is so much you can do to make a relationship better. No need to settle.

RisingFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:23 pm

That's why it's called a secret cheers
I think I understand where you're coming from with this. As you can see in this thread, many people (egos) exposes their own ability to lie whenever fits them (without even knowing it) by saluting the "lies" put together by, in this case, SlowMoe.

Now I have no intention bashing on SlowMoe's writings, from one perspective they generated "laughable" comments undressing so much anger and frustration, but at the same time one must understand, acts like this doesn't stimulate wake ups at those needing it the most.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 am

Feminism is important and has its place especially when taking a philosophical standpoint on science and politics. I agree with the foundations of the movement, that we should be equal politically/economically and in the eyes of the establishment. But all too often lately, it seems feminism as it has been taken up by some neo-liberals is used to just bash men rather than promote equality.

For some reason, it seems like in the eyes of these feminists, sexism can only go one way. It seems to call our manhood into question to even complain about it though, right?

It also seems acceptable for people to call a man's manhood into question or criticize him on this level, when it is completely unacceptable to question a woman's womanhood. Hell, to even try to define what womanhood is makes you a sexist prick. Men have a very defined, stereotypical role or place in their society, but stereotyping a woman's role in our society now makes you sexist.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:45 am

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnGE0BfNpDPzXdO6i3zDja3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20130325144423AAP2Mzs
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down