Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Many questions, appreciate some answers EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Many questions, appreciate some answers

+4
pancacke
jimmyw
CausticSymmetry
Zaphod
8 posters

Go down

Many questions, appreciate some answers Empty Many questions, appreciate some answers

Post  Zaphod Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am

Hey all, first post. 24, male 175cm, 72kg, Caucasian. Hairloss, no shit!Smile

First i want to thank you all to make this forum happening. I spent a lot of time on internet to solve the problem we all share - manage hairloss and failed. Lately i am educating myself and earning money as mechanical engineer to spend it on regimen which is the RIGHT for me. No more dumb trials like minox. I will try not to ask dumb questions, but if i will, sorry- doing my best.

-------------------------------Dont read if you hate stories---------------------------------------------------------
A brief description of the situation: I used to have tick, dark - almost black, dense hair in my teens, firstly noticed hairloss in my 16. Till 19 my hairline receded, nothing dramatically. During that time i trained football and and kill my hyperactivity with other sports including swimming (unimportant :and also multiple instruments - music), resulting in good mood and fungus nails! - inflammation i still experience today. If i dont do sport or music i am foggy and ADHD. I also need adrenaline as learning hormone. I never start to learn until was to late for everybody but me! I'd describe myself with thyroid and adrenal fatigue as my basal temperature is always about 36,2°C ~ 97.16F, depends on sleep duration. I am bad at adopting to heat/cold and my skin is really thin. My adrenals allow me to make my life stressful. I have parents, who dont understand me since my first erection.Smile . And there is finaly something, i am not complaining about, but i have to admit, when i was 18, every morning there was a ''tent''. Well not anymore. I can say i was always exposed to stress. Another thing just suck on my head is gray hair. Yeah, prematurely gray, like hairloss is doesn't produce enought pain in the ass. My 20's were stressful as well. I stared to realise that if i dont act, i will loose something else beside hair. I started to use minoxidil with no regrowth, but for some time AGA was under the carpet, not permanently. I' ve got wrinkles, dark circles, red eyes... .. I decided to quit on June this year. This year way unlucky for me for some other reason - i had major surgery of my sports hernia. Situation significantly got worse during recovery time. So!I finally tried to figure out this puzzle: Saw palmetto, emu oil, b-complex, DMAE, c, a, e-vitamine, magnesium, iron, vinpocetine, garlic, curcumin as spice, cayenne pepper as spice, ginco extract, black tea, green tea, red tea, St. John wort tea, damn tea,.., changing diet - no sugar at all, no fastfood. Still hairloss Embarassed .

So, i am back in school. My inner motivation is big so please give me some good attention, please.

If the whole year just sucks, let it suck the everything what's wrong with me. I want do detox myself and start healing myself how it should be done. Nutrition, exercises, good thought, no stress, avoiding shit good.

---------------------------------------It's highlited the important, TNX-----------------------------------------------

Questions:
1. Detoxification. Iodine, humifulvate, C-vitamine, magnesium, CS dosages. Drinking a lot of fluids. Anything else? How long will it take? Will i be able to do my job - programming, during the detoxification? Saunas- i am using it a lot lately. It's smart to use it during the detoxification process?

2. Helping my thyroid. L-tyrosine, iodine, glandular extracts , Panax Ginseng. I dont want to develop some dependency on L-tyrosine or something similar. How to produce more thyroid hormones naturally? What to eat? How long?

3. Helping my adrenals. I suppose relaxation is the main issue. Saunas, panax ginseng, chill out, avoid toxic people, have fun. Anything else?

4. Antimmflamatory foods: garlic, curcumin, cayenne pepper, resveratrol. Where to buy, (possibly Europe), dosages, how to absorb more of it?

5. Other super supplements: Omega 3, Vitamins - i will add vitamine D - and E, euclenia cava, green tea extract, black tea extract, royal jelly, propolis. Which of them to pick? I can get royal jelly and propolis from my friend. It's worth using it?

6. Other super foods: Whics nuts to take and which not, regarding my adrenal/thyroid conditions? I am tired of reading the opposite arguments al the time.

7. Check of allergens: It's possible to do it at home? How?

8. Sports and physical exercises: What carbohydrates can i use if i want to avoid wheat/gluten to continue with aerobic exercises, sports? Potato, rice?

9. Copper supplements. I bought zinc, but i dont want to use without copper. Quality over quantity. Where to buy it and dosage to take?

10. Sitting. I just know it's not good for me. Today i read about it and prove my point. Since i am the only one in the office bothered by it, dont know how to brake the sitting rutine. What intervals should i take to break my sedentary job?

11. Saw palmetto and DMAE. SP: I doubt of it's working on hairloss, but i bought plenty of it. What to do with it? Anybody taking DMAE? The search button knows nothing about it on this forum. I can tell is a mental drug, which make you more relaxed and capable to do things. I have plenty of it, but i dont use it because i am afraid of developing some dependency on it, which can occur. Anybody have something to tell about it?

12. Swimming. Fluoride and immflamatory in swimming pool. I want to add an aerobic sport to my regimen, and i like swimming a lot. It's healty for joints. Should i go anyway?

13. Tennis. I use it also like concentration/focus game. It's pretty aggressive on my joints and has great impact on my mood. If i play my best tennis it's a big stimulation, if i not it ruins my mood. I dont want to live in doubts and regrets. I often think after a tennis - this is not healthy, i should not do it anymore, but the will to big to resist. I honestly think that our mental processes have impact on physical health.

14. Adrenals and caffeine. Yes or no? Alcohol? - kidding, i dont drink it anymore. Red wine due to resveratrol, maybe a glass in a while?Wink

15. Swollen eyes / puffy eyes. Any suggestion to get rid of it?

16. Grey hair solutions anyone?

Hope your hair is going thicker and denser;)

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Many questions, appreciate some answers Empty Re: Many questions, appreciate some answers

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:34 am

Beebrox - Time is short, so I'll just mention some basics.

Avoid cayenne. Saw Palmetto is not worth your time.

Avoid any form of iron supplementation, it will "feed" the type of bacteria that is unfavorable.

As far as diet is concerned, will keep it very simple.

http://www.naturalhealthyellowpages.com/metabolic/self_test.html

My only suggestion for diet aside from something that is appropriate for you is to avoid processed oils.

If you eat processed oils from time to time (and who doesn't for the most part), would incorporate tocotrienols in there
This one is the best bang for the buck and is the kind used in the study: http://www.iherb.com/Jarrow-Formulas-Toco-Sorb-Mixed-Tocotrienols-and-Vitamin-E-60-Softgels/137?at=hil335

When using vitamin C, avoid taking with any meal that contains iron, or preferably a way from food.

As for Omega-3, I would recommend Krill oil over standard fish oil. The short answer is protection from oxidation.

The following will help with most thyroid questions: This is important for "ADHD"

http://healthyfixx.com/plan/6/fixxing-your-thyroid

Consider replacing Panax Ginseng with Quercetin. Yes there is research on Panax Ginseng, however it can great
some anxiety or amplify some people--it just depends. Quercetin is more calming and works against the stress-factor
more effectively.

In my experience Ecklonia cava with it 8-interconnected rings is a must have. Curcumin & Resveratrol will help as well, along with Vitamin D and Vitamin K2.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Many questions, appreciate some answers Empty Re: Many questions, appreciate some answers

Post  jimmyw Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 am

From my own experince with correcting my Thyriod, and the protocol I followed, I would not start with Iodine. The problem I found with starting with Iodine was if you have an underlying thyroid issue, and are removing heavy metals with Iodine you could aggravate the thryoid, as when I did it produced a goitre in my right thryoid nodule, so at the same time as removing the heavy metals, and suffering flu likes symtoms, cracked lips, and brain fog, I also had to deal with the thyroid symptoms, which were blushing, anxiety, nervousness. Taking this into consideration, I would recommend starting with a heavy metal detox protocol like Andy Cutlers (Takes alot of commitment), and when you are clear of all detox symptons then start correcting the thyroid, and adernals. The only thing that I am unsure of, is if you can repair you adrenals whilst you have an underlying thryoid condition.

My case maybe severe case, as I am 18 months in, and I still have a goitre, but is now 1/10 the size it was 16 months ago, and hoping to be finished by Christmas (The only present I want this year), as the smaller it is getting the quicker it seems to be reducing in size, but it is now a balancing act with Iodine, as 2 months ago I could take 200mg a day of Iodine, but now can only take 50mg, as when I over do it feels like I am breathing in glass. Anyway sorry to go on about myself, and wish you the best on your journey to health, and remember to go slow, as it is not a race.

Oh do you have any filings?

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:10 am

Tnx for reply. I will buy supps today.

As my plan is to start with detox, want to clear some things out. Reading different regimens wont help me. Is one or other regimen detox proven to detoxify a hypothyroid person? I will try with iodine, knowing it might will be painfull and anxious time with it. If there will be some serious drama, i will stop. Untill then i will continue with CS updated regimen.

I hate it when it come to fight of different type of regimes.

@jimmyw
Nothing wrong with being personal. I am the only one in the office of 15 smart people knowing of my problems. After lunch i get so tired i can barely speak.But when boss comes to my desk to say hi, i quickly get my ''motivation''... Feel free to loosen your soul. Hope you get a Christmass present, i think you can get a big one... Why do you think my adrenals are hard to repair?

@all of you

Planty questions still unanswered. Any answers, ideas, thoughts?

B

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:50 am

Beebrox wrote:Questions:
1. Detoxification. Iodine, humifulvate, C-vitamine, magnesium, CS dosages. Drinking a lot of fluids. Anything else? How long will it take? Will i be able to do my job - programming, during the detoxification? Saunas- i am using it a lot lately. It's smart to use it during the detoxification process?

Detoxification: Fix the liver and kidneys. Liver means mercury chelation and niacinamide in high doses. For kidneys ip6 works good

2. Helping my thyroid. L-tyrosine, iodine, glandular extracts , Panax Ginseng. I dont want to develop some dependency on L-tyrosine or something similar. How to produce more thyroid hormones naturally? What to eat? How long?

Thyroid: Supplement iodine but even more important chelate mercury

3. Helping my adrenals. I suppose relaxation is the main issue. Saunas, panax ginseng, chill out, avoid toxic people, have fun. Anything else?

Adrenals: Again chelate mercury; potassium chloride, salt and vitamin c help

4. Antimmflamatory foods: garlic, curcumin, cayenne pepper, resveratrol. Where to buy, (possibly Europe), dosages, how to absorb more of it?

Inflammation: Reduce pathogen load, especially mold. Curcumin is the best anti-inflammatory I tested so far. Bromelain/quercetin and others work as well

5. Other super supplements: Omega 3, Vitamins - i will add vitamine D - and E, euclenia cava, green tea extract, black tea extract, royal jelly, propolis. Which of them to pick? I can get royal jelly and propolis from my friend. It's worth using it?
Propolis is good for mold, the others I haven't tested but forget about vitamin D and E
http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Important_Info/Posts#Evils_of_Vitamin_D

6. Other super foods: Whics nuts to take and which not, regarding my adrenal/thyroid conditions? I am tired of reading the opposite arguments al the time.

Nuts should be grinded to powder if you have digestive issues. Peanuts are no-go because of mycotoxins

7. Check of allergens: It's possible to do it at home? How?

Allergies can be related to unsynchronised liver phases, use high dosed niacinamide

8. Sports and physical exercises: What carbohydrates can i use if i want to avoid wheat/gluten to continue with aerobic exercises, sports? Potato, rice?

Try to eat more monosugars and less starch

9. Copper supplements. I bought zinc, but i dont want to use without copper. Quality over quantity. Where to buy it and dosage to take?

zinc-copper balance from AOR....but chelating metals takes care of any deficiency

10. Sitting. I just know it's not good for me. Today i read about it and prove my point. Since i am the only one in the office bothered by it, dont know how to brake the sitting rutine. What intervals should i take to break my sedentary job?

11. Saw palmetto and DMAE. SP: I doubt of it's working on hairloss, but i bought plenty of it. What to do with it? Anybody taking DMAE? The search button knows nothing about it on this forum. I can tell is a mental drug, which make you more relaxed and capable to do things. I have plenty of it, but i dont use it because i am afraid of developing some dependency on it, which can occur. Anybody have something to tell about it?

never used either one

12. Swimming. Fluoride and immflamatory in swimming pool. I want to add an aerobic sport to my regimen, and i like swimming a lot. It's healty for joints. Should i go anyway?

Fluoride and chlorine are problematic. Go swimming in a lake. Tri-boron chelates fluoride and taurine helps with chlorine.

13. Tennis. I use it also like concentration/focus game. It's pretty aggressive on my joints and has great impact on my mood. If i play my best tennis it's a big stimulation, if i not it ruins my mood. I dont want to live in doubts and regrets. I often think after a tennis - this is not healthy, i should not do it anymore, but the will to big to resist. I honestly think that our mental processes have impact on physical health.

Do what you want..

14. Adrenals and caffeine. Yes or no? Alcohol? - kidding, i dont drink it anymore. Red wine due to resveratrol, maybe a glass in a while?;)

go ahead...

15. Swollen eyes / puffy eyes. Any suggestion to get rid of it?

Trial and error kind of thing, experiment

16. Grey hair solutions anyone?

Getting rid of heavy metals, reducing pathogen load and therefore natural oxidant production. There are some copper products topical/internal that look good...never tried one.

Hope your hair is going thicker and denser;)
Indeed

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:08 am

Beebrox wrote:16. Grey hair solutions anyone?

CS wrote up an article for this on HealthyFixx.

http://healthyfixx.com/48/can-gray-hair-be-reversed-naturally

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmyw Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 am

I actually hope that my adrenals will be fine when I finish replenishing my thyroid with iodine, as I have been taking 3g of Vitamin C a day for 1 year, and Ahwagandha extract everyday. Also have tried what CS mentions within this article.

http://healthyfixx.com/19/defeating-allergies-naturally

The only thing I may look into using after this:

http://www.biovea.com/uk/product_detail.aspx?PID=1768

and rub it into my lower back (Also recommended from this site). The only reason I think it may be difficult to repair adrenals whilst you thyroid issue, is that it is easier to raise your stress levels with underlying thryoid issues, and as I am sure your aware long periods of stress cause adrenal fatigue.

One thing that I felt really help to get the heavy metals moving was a sauna. What I used to do was take some Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C 30 minutes before, and then do 10 minutes in the sauna, and then a cold shower for 3 minutes, a 10 minutes in the sauna, and another cold shower, as the cold shower would help raise glutathione levels,

"Vitamin C and glutathione have a unique relationship. Vitamin C reduces glutathione back to the active form. In its active form, glutathione will regenerate vitamin C from its oxidized state."

During my process my eyes have been a major issue, as when I try to say anything like a joke, or an emotional situation my eyes will water, so it looks like I am crying, and the nearer I get to correcting my thyroid the better it is getting. Not sure on this but puffy eyes is a sympton of Graves disease, but that is a hyperthyroid issue.

Do you have any filings?

jimmyw

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:04 pm

You said "fungus nails! - inflammation i still experience today."

Get your scalp checked for fungal infection. Will Gaunitz is the man I would trust on that. Google him.

Swimming - brilliant - IN THE OCEAN...! And I dont care how cold te ocean is, I was in today again without a wet suit - 45 degrees.

You have not mentioned environmental sensitivities. Your hair is your teacher, it is your body's way of saying I am not suited to this total environment I am exposed to.

I dont think you can regrow hair in the city.

Exercise hard. Read books by Michael Colgan, for the details...

For gray hair - Emu Oil - put it in your shampoo...

Read some of my old posts for my full list. Headstands, tai chi, cold water, - and dont sweat it too much, I met Sean Connery and he is BALD and does great with the ladies.... Smile

M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Every time I look into this topic, I regain my hope a bit.

I see the connection mesh more clearly now. I have a lot quality material to Google it.

Will stop asking for some time. I have many sups to eat, many things to do and learn. Feel free to post more... tnx

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm

You have put a lot about getting rid of mercury and yes I do know its bad, I am getting my mercuary fillings removed in a few days, I had them put in when I was 15 and looking back on old photos my hair started to receed from about 16! I stated using a lot of spray paint from 14/15 till not to long ago in closed environments , so proberly have a lot of lead inside me too! I have autisim and on the medical side of it high levels of metals is a very common thing with autisim/ADHD...

Can't wait to get them removed and then rid my body of toxic metals!

FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 am

Mastery wrote:You said "fungus nails! - inflammation i still experience today."

Get your scalp checked for fungal infection. Will Gaunitz is the man I would trust on that. Google him.

Swimming - brilliant - IN THE OCEAN...! And I dont care how cold te ocean is, I was in today again without a wet suit - 45 degrees.

You have not mentioned environmental sensitivities. Your hair is your teacher, it is your body's way of saying I am not suited to this total environment I am exposed to.

I dont think you can regrow hair in the city.

Exercise hard. Read books by Michael Colgan, for the details...

For gray hair - Emu Oil - put it in your shampoo...

Read some of my old posts for my full list. Headstands, tai chi, cold water, - and dont sweat it too much, I met Sean Connery and he is BALD and does great with the ladies.... Smile

M

Mastery - do you have any more info on how/why Emu oil helps with gray hair.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 am

scottyc33 wrote:
Mastery - do you have any more info on how/why Emu oil helps with gray hair.

I am not allowed to post links in first 7 days on the forum, so google for it. You will find some collection of the ''evidence'' in hairloss research org/updates.

I've been using emu oil for 3 months resulting in no regrowth, no gray hair reversal. But can agree it's great for the skin. Minoxidil damaged my skin a bit and emu oil made some benefits, but nothing dramaticly. I will still use it cause it waters my skin. It's known about ability to penetrate deep in the skin and help others nutrients bring with it. But that also means it helps to bring toxic environmental particles from the air in the organism. I never thought about it till now. Not a great thought, either. I find it useful anyway and will continue using it with shampoo and as a topical.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down