Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do?

+4
zerx
NewReg
CausticSymmetry
sgtiger
8 posters

Go down

IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? Empty IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do?

Post  sgtiger Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:02 am

Imm,

So I have about 9 silver fillings in my teeth. With all the controversy with mercury poisoning, etc. what do you suggest I do?

I've read that removing the fillings can be dangerous itself - and considering I have 9 of them, it's not really a huge option right now.

Are there any supplements I can take that will assist with this potential issue?

Thanks.

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? Empty Re: IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do?

Post  sgtiger Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:23 am

I should probably state the supplement list I use now:

Dr Best Acetyl L Carnitine (1g/day)
Dr Best RALA (2-3/day)
7HMR
Biotin
Fibroboost (2/day)
Vit D+K (2/day) - I live in Portland, OR
Cayenne (1/day)
Fishoil (3-6/day)
Dr Best Resveratrol (2/day)
Dr Best Curcumin (2/day)
Super high bio Curcumin (1/day)
Dr. O's probiotic (3/day)
Ashwaganda (1/day)
EGCG (2/day)
Tocosorb Vit E (1/day)

What an insane list now that I look at it. I know people would think I'm just stark raving mad.

Going to start a dose of Candida clear in the morning. Since I started the probiotics and sugar cut (3-4 days ago).. my body is begining ot kinda cleanse... like I did a long time ago.

I was looking at glutathione, vitamin C, methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12), B-6, magnesium, selenium, melatonin, methionine for mercury issues. Not sure tho.

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do? Empty Re: IH - Dental Fillings, anything I can do?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:10 pm

sgtiger - There's a dental directory called DAM (Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome)

http://www.kupmed.com/amalgam_directory1.htm

There is a specialized method in removing mercury amalgams, so using one of these dentists would be safer.

The actual removal is where the contamination is at the greatest and there is often a leak, so toxicity levels
can rise if the procedure is not done correctly. Using one of these dentists will give you a much safer
experience than a regular dentist.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm

I forgot to add that some of the supplements you are taking help rid mercury and compensate to an extent for its toxicity, but getting rid of the mercury eventually would be great.

According to some research I had read--when chewing food, it releases up to 30 times EPA limits of mercury exposure.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sgtiger Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Any opinion on my taking one of these:

Swanson Metal Shield:
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU420/ItemDetail?n=4294967188

NOW Gluthathione:
http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=771&at=0

Any risks?

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm

sgtiger - Yes they would help. I got some of that metal shield myself. The studies show it's highly effective for mercury. Avoid the Glutathione if you go through Oral or IV DMPS or DMSA therapies.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 pm

I got all of my mercury removed about 4 years ago. I went to a regular dentist (he didn't even want to do it), but if I had known the danger in contamination, I definitely would have went to someone who specializes in it. I don't have any contamination symptoms, but perhaps I should do the metal shield just in case...

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  sgtiger Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 pm

IH -

So the gluth is OK with my current routine + the metal shield. Or if I do the metal shield should I avoid the gluth? I won't be doing the oral or IV routines anytime soon.

Thanks for the advice.

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:54 pm

sgtiger - Oral Glutathione should be okay with Metal Shield.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:11 pm

I don't remember where I read this from but I believe that if you got mercury fillings you don't want to chelate mercury.
The reasoning was that by doing so one would be drawing it out of the filling and forcing it through their system.
It might be a better idea to start chelating the mercury out after getting them removed by a dentist.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  sgtiger Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Hrm, thanks for that info. Many people do say that.

I guess I'm kind of f##!@d, eh? I mean, who has $10,000 to get 9 fillings removed?

What am I supposed to do in the meantime?

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

Post  chapat Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:11 pm

I have recently chelated from mercury poisoning and even though I had only 1 and a half fillings I used things before I got the fillings removed and felt worse than before. I later read that chelating before the source is removed it can make things worse because your drawing out the mercury and bring it out. I used DMSA, Glutathione pushes and EDTA chelation.

chapat

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 pm

This is a bit off the subject but I think it's an interesting topic.

A few years ago I read about a Japanese (?) scientist who had invented some kind of new filling material. The great thing was that it actually bounded with the tooth completely. Anyone know what I'm talkin' 'bout? cat

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:00 am

When you get the answer, please look into cognitive function improvement supps to avoid getting in this situation in the near future...

Misirlou wrote:This is a bit off the subject but I think it's an interesting topic.

A few years ago I read about a Japanese (?) scientist who had invented some kind of new filling material. The great thing was that it actually bounded with the tooth completely. Anyone know what I'm talkin' 'bout? cat

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  sgtiger Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:16 am

But did you ever consider it could be the cause of amalgam fillings? And then you can't use chelating supplements until you have them removed.

"New filling material by a Japanese scientist? Amazing! ... chews some gum ... erm, what I just thinking about?" and the cycle never ends.

lund wrote:When you get the answer, please look into cognitive function improvement supps to avoid getting in this situation in the near future...

Misirlou wrote:This is a bit off the subject but I think it's an interesting topic.

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:44 am

Tiger--

Get on Waiora Liquid Zeolite and stay on it to keep chelating Mercury and other heavy metals. Ebay is a good source, go for the 3-packs. Also, Humifulvate.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down