Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA

3 posters

Go down

Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA Empty Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA

Post  AS54 Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:27 am

I've become aware, through CS, and other sources that both of these contain BPA, or close derivatives of BPA, with sealants containing more. But I've also heard that the amount of BPA leached from these is minimal, more than 50,000 times less than the LD50, and after 24 hours, no BPA is detectable in saliva. Even in that period of time where BPA was detectable in saliva, it was shown there was no serum BPA. So I guess what I'd like to do with this thread is address

1) Is the BPA in composite fillings and sealants an actual threat or can we expect that after 24 hours, the structures of these become fairly stable? Also, what effect would teeth grinding have? Or an acidic oral environment?

2) How does the body normally detoxify BPA, or doesn't it at all? How can we get accumulated BPA out of the body and is there any research to show this is possible? How do we increase its excretion?

Thanks guys. This is something I am very interested in, as I not only have a sealant but have 3 or 4 composite fillings. Probably has nothing to do with it, but right around the time I was receiving these fillings is when my hair began to thin. Obviously, just observational, but enough to worry a paranoid mind haha.

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/342328/title/Putting_BPA-based_dental_fillings_in_perspective
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA Empty Re: Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:21 am

I will be lazy and just post my article (towards the middle-bottom is a section that mentions BPA).
Scroll down to foreign estrogens.

http://healthyfixx.com/25/having-problems-becoming-pregnant-try-this-first

Also, iodine will help if enough is taken.

Sweating regularly (infrared sauna).

Inside of cans can leach BPA.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA Empty Re: Dental Sealants and Composite Fillings, How to Remove BPA

Post  imprisoned-radical Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:37 am

anthonyspencer54 wrote:I've become aware, through CS, and other sources that both of these contain BPA, or close derivatives of BPA, with sealants containing more. But I've also heard that the amount of BPA leached from these is minimal, more than 50,000 times less than the LD50, and after 24 hours, no BPA is detectable in saliva. Even in that period of time where BPA was detectable in saliva, it was shown there was no serum BPA. So I guess what I'd like to do with this thread is address

1) Is the BPA in composite fillings and sealants an actual threat or can we expect that after 24 hours, the structures of these become fairly stable? Also, what effect would teeth grinding have? Or an acidic oral environment?

2) How does the body normally detoxify BPA, or doesn't it at all? How can we get accumulated BPA out of the body and is there any research to show this is possible? How do we increase its excretion?

Thanks guys. This is something I am very interested in, as I not only have a sealant but have 3 or 4 composite fillings. Probably has nothing to do with it, but right around the time I was receiving these fillings is when my hair began to thin. Obviously, just observational, but enough to worry a paranoid mind haha.

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/342328/title/Putting_BPA-based_dental_fillings_in_perspective

I remember reading somewhere that composite fillings release appreciable amounts of BPA upon exposure to heat, eg. when you're drinking coffee.

I think the consensus is that the composite material is preferable to the mercury alloy used for amalgam fillings.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 am

CS and IR, thanks to the both of you for the information.

It would appear the body does a fairly good job of detoxing BPA (assuming healthy gut environment and liver health, and some variability from genetic variants) so more than likely, the cause for continually high BPA serum measurements in the US is due to constant differential exposure. So what if the body can detox if you are exposing yourself to BPA through different avenues all day long? I think a big key will have to be to avoid exposure to the extent we can, i.e. avoiding plastic containers for both food items and personal care, avoiding canned foods etc, bottled water, etc.

But the case of the compostie fillings and sealants makes it difficult, especially since there isn't a consensus on the level to which they leach. IR, I will keep that hot drink recommendation in mind. It seems the best thing to do then is daily high dose iodine, sweating for at least 30 minutes daily preferrably through an infrared suana, calcium d-glucrate, establishing proper gut flora to reduce glucorinidase enzyme, buffing up the liver with regular herbal cleanses and diets rich in things like beets, curcumin, and possibly a high fiber diet and cholestepure to sequester and keep bile clean.

AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down