Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery???

3 posters

Go down

OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? Empty OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery???

Post  Maverick70 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:54 am

Hi everyone,

I had a deviated septum for most of my life (since I was 5 years old because of an accident) and since then I havent been able to breathe properly through my nose, there is also a hump in my nose. Is it possible to fix all this without surgery?

I have heard of NCR (Neurocranial Restructuring), nose exercises and this thing called the nose secret (there are many products like this on the internet).

http://www.nosesecret.com/
http://nosemagic.com/

Have anyone had any experience with this? are there any other alternatives than surgery?

I would like to hear your opinions on this

Thank you in advance

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? Empty Re: OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery???

Post  rofl Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:16 am

not for deviated septum. theres non surgical injection of fillers to crrect small humps etc, but will not change the inside. i highly doubt those reshapers will either, and i would nt trust them.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery??? Empty Re: OT: Is it possible to fix my nose without surgery???

Post  Maverick70 Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:19 am

rofl wrote:not for deviated septum.  theres non surgical injection of fillers to crrect small humps etc, but will not change the inside.  i highly doubt those reshapers will either, and i would nt trust them.

oh ok man, so basically surgery or nothing lol. Yes I have also heard about those non surgical injections that last for about 9 months

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 Mon May 02, 2016 8:04 am

rofl wrote:not for deviated septum.  theres non surgical injection of fillers to crrect small humps etc, but will not change the inside.  i highly doubt those reshapers will either, and i would nt trust them.

How about NCR ?

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon May 02, 2016 9:29 am

I'm not exactly sure what the issue you have is, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeAgt58Ig48

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 Mon May 02, 2016 9:33 am

johndoe1225 wrote:I'm not exactly sure what the issue you have is, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeAgt58Ig48

Thank you.

I will look into this. This might be helpful to reshape the nose but I don't think it will correct my deviated septum which doesn't enable me to breathe from the nose properly

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down