Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE)

+6
Silverlin
CausticSymmetry
hadrion
halfempty
scottyc33
Misirlou
10 posters

Go down

Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) Empty Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE)

Post  Misirlou Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:33 am

Hi.

The verdict is in. My doctor claims I have herpes in one of my eyes. It's been going on for a while...and let's just say that my vision is blurry as hell. Thanks to cortisone I've been able to keep the redness down once in a while, but I think it will return since I stopped taking it. Weeks of different pharmaceutical creams (antibiotics) have done nothing to improve the situation. My doctor says the power of antibiotics now has to come from within, he wants me to start a treatment with daily of Lymecycline in capsule form, it's called Tetralysal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lymecycline

The problem is, besides my horrible eye-sight, that I do not want to go down the antibiotics road.

Do we have any hardcore alternatives from the nature that will kick the shit out of this stupid herpes bacteria living in my body?

Thanks.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) Empty Re: Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE)

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:55 am

Off the top of my head:

Lysine

Oil of oregano also might help

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE) Empty Re: Alternative to antibiotics (LYMECYCLINE)

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 am

Oh, herpes is a virus.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  halfempty Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:01 am

I have read that it is possible to spread HSV-1 to your genitals so be careful!

halfempty

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:34 am

If you have to take anti-biotics, just make sure you take a good pro-biotic and some of the anti-candida supps.

I was on Doryx (doxycycline) for a long time when a doctor prescribed it to me for my hair loss and scalp inflammation and to counteract it's negative effects (I tested positive for candida), I supped with pro-biotics, iodine, NAC, niacinimide and now that I'm off Doryx I'm doing okay and haven't tested positive for candida.

If you have to do a short course on this anti-biotic and there isn't a great natural way to beat it, you may just want to do it and make sure you take the other supps (if you're not already) to counteract any damage the anti-biotic may do to you.

Just a thought.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 am

Misirlou - MMS might work. You can learn more about it here:

http://www.miraclemineral.org/part1.php

More info:

http://bioredox.mysite.com/

By the way, this is the most effective cure for Malaria on the planet.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Misirlou - I found this article.

Pretty informative:

http://www.medicinenet.com/herpes_of_the_eye/article.htm

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:32 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Misirlou - MMS might work. You can learn more about it here:

http://www.miraclemineral.org/part1.php

More info:

http://bioredox.mysite.com/

By the way, this is the most effective cure for Malaria on the planet.

CS - do you know of anyone that has used this?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 pm

I wonder, would waiora zeolite drops into the eye help?? I have no idea!
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:00 am

I read a book years ago about Olive leaf extract (Oleuropin). It's supposed to work well against all forms of herpes. It's not a cure, but the anecdotal material I've read say it's very effective as an anti-viral. It could effectively render the herpes dormant.

I would simply google "olive leaf extract" and "herpes cure" or something like that and see what comes up. You'll get lots of scam sites but probably a few good sites that sell a pure form of OLE.

Here is a site that claims it has a treatment that can remove herpes from the body. Check it out, but BEWARE. They may be full of shit. It's a 48 day treatment.

http://www.resolveherpes.com/?gclid=CP27o6TBsZgCFQrFGgodtUufUA

I'm not sure why your Doc is recommending antibiotics. Is there a lot of bacterial activity along with the viral expression? But then docs seem to just recommend antibiotics willy nilly, so who knows. I would ask him why.

Beef up your immune system, manage your stress, and leave your eye alone, and wash your hands when you touch your eye.

Good luck, but I think you'll be fine.

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 am

Royal Oil of Oregano should assist big-time, 5 drops under the tongue for 30 seconds, then swish it around your mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow. Recommend doing this before bed or you won't be leaving-the-house friendly. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:44 am

Remember, Herpes is a virus...however, there may be some association between viral expression, bacteria, and yeasts...who knows.

I would recommend you DEFINITELY take Olive Leaf Extract. It won't hurt and there is so much literature out there associating it with Herpes suppression (some would say it outright kills Herpes...not completely but enough to stave off outbreaks), that not trying it is kind of silly.

If your doc has identified it as Herpes why hasn't he recommended Valtrex?

Best thing is to rev up your Immune system and try to reduce stress. According to most medical literature this is a virus MOST people have--not everyone has physical symptoms.

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:47 am

scottyc33 - Regarding MMS, yes I have. I've got two bottles of this stuff at home. It will kill off all kinds of various pathogens (bacterium, viruses, protozoa and yeasts/fungi).

It's so powerful that it is used to treat lyme's disease and it will cure Malaria within 24 to 72 hours.

I did a quick search on the net and found a few mentioning of this eliminating their herpes.

BHT gets rid of Herpes, but I think this would be even better.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:04 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:scottyc33 - Regarding MMS, yes I have. I've got two bottles of this stuff at home. It will kill off all kinds of various pathogens (bacterium, viruses, protozoa and yeasts/fungi).

It's so powerful that it is used to treat lyme's disease and it will cure Malaria within 24 to 72 hours.

I did a quick search on the net and found a few mentioning of this eliminating their herpes.

Did you buy the stuff somewehere or did you make it yourself (I haven't read the whole pdf).

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:29 pm

scottyc33 - I bought it, here's a link.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:11 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:scottyc33 - Regarding MMS, yes I have. I've got two bottles of this stuff at home. It will kill off all kinds of various pathogens (bacterium, viruses, protozoa and yeasts/fungi).

Do you think it would be useful in treating the common cold?

How about as a topical to kill of acne bacteria?

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:15 pm

One product that hasn't been mentioned is serrapeptase. This stuff gets rid of all the foreign/dead objects on the body.
A plus for me is that it's targeting scalp fibrosis. This is only based on anecdotal evidence since I dont have an electron microscope lol.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  radiance Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm replying to this old post because I just saw Brian's recommendation on using MMS. it's banned from most markets and fortunately you can't buy it anymore, it killed some people, and it's definitively toxic. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

Can't understand how you can recommend stuff that has 0 scientific backing... Already the name should make your alarm bells ring.

radiance

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down