Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics

3 posters

Go down

regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics Empty regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics

Post  masterofnone Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:35 am

There is a big emphasis here on gut health and its correlation with both hair and overall health. Unfortunately for me, I'm having horrible tooth/temple pain and the doctor is convinced its an infection and so prescribed me penicillin and oxycodone. I know antibiotics kill all the gut's bacteria (both good and bad) and in that respect can mess up your immune system, but I don't want to take the chance this potential infection worsening.

And so I'm here hoping to pick your scholarly brains...

First off: Are there any precautions you think someone should take b/w penicillin and hair sups like seanol, taurine, antix boost (from immortal), 500mg biotin, or tocosorb?

This part is more relevant to everyone here: What's the best way to recover from antibiotic-induced dying off of bacteria and the related damage to one's health and immune system?
I'm thinking Theralac probiotics but I'm not sure what else...

Thanks for all and any advice!

masterofnone

Back to top Go down

regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics Empty Re: regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics

Post  hadrion Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 am

I've done pretty well with Culturelle, Kefir and Symbiotics Colostrum. When I was at my worst gut wise, Dr. Ohhirra's Probiotic helped a bunch but it's very very expensive and I've found the 3 things I mentioned above helping me out gut wise.

I was on Doxycycline for a year from a dermatologist and that destroyed my gut health and ability to tolerate all kinds of foods. I'm now much more tolerant of everything. I will say I also supplement each meal with Betaine HCL.

That's basically my gut health regimen. No more issues on the toilet. No more reflux.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics Empty Re: regenerating a healthy gut after antibiotics

Post  sanderson Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:55 am

i've been pretty serious about probiotics also. check out fermented vegetables. you can make them or you can buy them. one time i bought 6 jars of them for like $100 online. they were pretty good.. i ate a whole jar of it per day. you are only supposed to have a very small amount, so i think that put a ton of good bacteria into my body.

i agree that gut health is big, so right now i am taking like 10 primal defense per day and then i will also take 10 of another probiotic per day. i keep taking really high doses, i don't get any negative effect from it, so i am just assuming it is helping. once and a while, i will buy those coconut water kefir drinks they sell at whole foods also and i will drink in a couple of days. one time i also took the dr. ohhirra's probiotic.. i took 10 per day and then used the package in 3 days lol.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down