Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rife Users from this Forum

+7
elan164
Yanks
diffuse
ubraj
pancacke
sublime9
helpmyhair1
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Rife Users from this Forum

Post  pancacke Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:13 pm

elan164 wrote:

Also fits with the theory that ormus metals reverse aging....monoatomic copper is something I definitly look forward to try...
http://www.oceanalchemy.com/venus.htm

ive tried the venus, didnt notice much, but than again i dont really notice much from any supps.
How long did you take it for? Reversing wrinkles visibly would take some time I guess...
On another thread ormus gold was used topically with some success....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:35 am

@tooyoung
I generally eat whole fruit, but recently started with juicing a little more. I'll be relying more so on veggies for this though. Not sure about any sites for gelatin and glutamate sensitivity, but I do know that gelatine is very high in glutamine which I would think could cause some reactions in someone who has high sensitivity to glutamate. However it is also supposed to be very healing for the gut.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:45 am

pancacke wrote:
elan164 wrote:

Also fits with the theory that ormus metals reverse aging....monoatomic copper is something I definitly look forward to try...
http://www.oceanalchemy.com/venus.htm

ive tried the venus, didnt notice much, but than again i dont really notice much from any supps.
How long did you take it for? Reversing wrinkles visibly would take some time I guess...
On another thread ormus gold was used topically with some success....

i had a 4 oz bottle i think, about 2 months, i dont have any wrinkles really. i thought it would help my hair loss and reverse some of the grey. tried white dove and one other as well.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm

So is gelatin only a problem for people with glutamate sensitivity?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:58 pm

I would think so. I'm not sure if it's much of problem even for people with slight sensitivities, but I've heard it can cause issues in high amounts
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:47 am

Ah right, do you have any idea how you find out or know if you have glutamate problems?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Colum Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:51 am

What is a Rife machine, is this the same as a Violet Ray or Violet Wand? I have a Violet Ray machine, an old one I bought on ebay, have been using now for a few months, but not yet on a regular basis, perhaps twice a week. I have noticed some regrowth on the temples, but we are only talking about a handful of hairs at this stage. If time allows I will resolve to use the machine every day for the next few months and see if it works. I also read maliniaks method, so will try his massaging as well, I do it sometimes but not often enough thus far to give it a real chance. I believe the Dan Dials are considered even more effective than the violet rays, but also come with higher price.
Just 2 weeks back I started using onion juice and castor oil on my hair, onion juice in the morning leaving in as long as possible, and castor oil before night. I must say there is a very noticeable improvement in the quality of my remaining hair in just a few days, so I will continue with this.

Has anyone on this site, or is known to this site gone from bald (as in fully bald on top) to hairy without drugs or surgery?
I saw a reference to sodium bicarbonate here which is why I registered, trying to find more info on this, scrolling through the threads, can someone point me yo more links/threads on the topic.
Regards.

Colum

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:35 pm

Can we get an update from all Rife users on the forum? Your progress thus far with it?

thanks!

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:08 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:Can we get an update from all Rife users on the forum? Your progress thus far with it?

thanks!

anyone?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 Empty rife machine - first use

Post  calvicie Sat May 19, 2012 12:07 am

I made the decision to buy a rife machine nearly a year ago. My decision was based on several factors, most importantly being that I live in a humid, thus mold-rich, third world country that doesn’t allow vitamin or supplement imports without bending you over the desk of the local customs official and violating you without the aid of a lubricant… but I digress.

I purchased an F165. Unfortunately it took approx 5 months to get it through customs and then as soon as I got it, my company sent me to Brazil for several weeks. Anyway, not to bore you more than I usually do, I finally got the software loaded and ran my first script last night.

Being uncharacteristically cautious, I started slow. I ran a simple lyme and co-infections script from Peters, posted in an earlier thread by rdkml. I ran it for one hour only.

No herx, no noticeable reaction, but then again I’ve never herxed to anything, ever. I’ve double dosed supps, chugged iodine, etc and have never had a reaction. So now I’m of course wondering how I’ll know when I hit something.

Anyway, I’ll continue playing and will advise if and when I find something interesting.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Rife Users from this Forum - Page 2 Empty rife - second use

Post  calvicie Wed May 23, 2012 7:44 am

I ran pancacke's 4 hour script the other night (https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6518-my-regimen#63670) and for the last two days i've had sore/swollen lymph nodes and a sore throat. Coincidence or reaction? good question. is this a common herx to a rife kill off?
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 am

calvicie wrote:I ran pancacke's 4 hour script the other night (https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t6518-my-regimen#63670) and for the last two days i've had sore/swollen lymph nodes and a sore throat. Coincidence or reaction? good question. is this a common herx to a rife kill off?

Could be, run newports lymph blockage. Do you get dry mouth when running that 4 hour script?

program c backfreq b 0 0 backfreq a 0 0 duty 74.4 # NOTE: Best as single channel with higer duty
####################################################################################
# Title: Lymph Blockage (dowsing)
# Description: Very Effective Lymph Blockage remover
####################################################################################
goto 0 label 0 # switch to count up timer

dwell 86400 # 24hrs, run as long as needed 10-60m is usual

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Fri May 25, 2012 4:28 am

elan164 wrote:Do you get dry mouth when running that 4 hour script?
I ran it again for a couple of days in a row. No dry mouth, no more sore throat or swollen lymph nodes though either. I also ran newports lymph blockage script, so that might have helped. I'll keep running scripts and see what happens. Thanks for the help.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri May 25, 2012 4:53 am

I run this from time to time, put it together based off posts by Newport.

program c backfreq b 0 0 duty 43 # Duty from dowsing
# Title: Nerve Agents, Sarin (GB), Tabun (GA), Soman (GD) + Ethylene + zinc cadmium sulfide
# Nerve Agents: rhinorrhea, chest tightness, pinpoint pupils, shortness of breath, excessive salivation and sweating, nausea,
# vomiting, abdominal cramps, involuntary defecation and urination, muscle twitching, confusion, seizures,
# flaccid paralysis, coma, respiratory failure, and death
# Ethylene: Air hunger, Fatigue, Tunnel vision, Dizziness, Headache, Belligerence, Euphoria, Numbness, Distortions of judgment
label 0

label Sarin
dwell 1800

vbackfreq a 1 6.66 66.6 # Shadow channel, would be good for Sarin as well but out of range

label Tabun
dwell 1800

label Soman
dwell 1800

label Ethylene
dwell 900

label Zinc.Cad # zinc cadmium sulfide
dwell 900

dwell 240
program c backfreq b 0 0 backfreq a 0 0 duty 50 # NOTE: Best as pure single channel square wave
# Title: Mycobacterium tuberculosis Gen - Aviium+Bovis+Leprae+ParaTb+Legionella
# Avium: MAC pulmonary (lung) disease, Bronchiectasis, cavitary lung disease. Nodules become infected with Staphylococcus aureus
# Bovis: Symptoms generally appear months to years after infection, symptoms may manifest themselves depending on the part of the body affected
# Lungs: may be associated with a cough;
# Lymph node: swelling in the neck and lymph;
# Gastrointestinal: abdominal pain and swelling, and diarrhea
# Leprae: aka Hansen’s coccus spirilly
# ParaTb: Cause of Johne’s disease in animals; likely cause of Crohn’s disease in humans
# present in milk can survive pasteurization
# Legionella: muscle pain, loss of appetite, headache, high fever, dry cough, chills, confusion, disorientation,
# nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, later: chest pain, difficulty breathing, lowers white blood cell (WBC) count
# In addition to the lungs, Legionella may infect the lymph nodes, brain, kidney, liver, spleen, bone marrow
# Legionella bacteria are known to grow under certain conditions in biofilms, in which they are protected against disinfectants
label 0

label avium

label 1

label bovis

label 2

label leprae

label 3

label paraTb

label 4

label legionella

label 5

label Miasm # Miasmatic Toxin
program a backfreq b 0 0
backfreq c 28004531.0055 50 # Best with Carrier

dwell 1800
program a duty 82.4
# Title: Alopecia Areata (Bald Virus) - Dicistroviridae or Silkworm virus carried by Serratia marcescens and St.mitis
# Description: Bronchitis, Circulation disturbances (Heart Valve), Eczema, Gout, Headaches urogenitally caused, Impotence, Knee joint pain, Larynx
# This virus infects certain soft tissue; heart valve, penis, scalp, larinx, soft tissue of knee, urogenital lining, more...
# NOTE: This virus is carried by two biofilm creating pathogens that may require lengthy treatment,
# Streptococcus mitis and Serratia marcescens should be treated separately followed by this scriipt
label 0

pulse 65555.5555 50 # Toxin
vbackfreq c 16.00492857 .125 82.4 # Shadow, (+4) octaves with offset (.125) to catch altered nucleic acids
767668.5555 # Nucleic Acid, all mutations

# Title: Fasciolopsis Buski all stages
# INFO: Supersedes all earlier scripts! Only use earlier scripts if your machine cannot handle the multiple frqs. There is
# at least one additional early stage not covered by available documentation that has an integral part in Cancer.
# Warning: Large die off causes Lead toxicity, in particular if buski is infected with SV40
# Life Cycle: Unembroynated Eggs->Embroynated Eggs->Miracidia->Sporocyst->Radiae->Cercariae->Metacercariae->Excyst->Adult->
# NOTE: The456 with these modulations appears to kill all stages, the only caveat is that early stages may be able to molt if
# Wolbachia is present before dying. Make sure wolbachia is treated first.
# Cleanup: A bunch of nasty toxins are let free after killing and that includes Fluoride,
# best to mop up with Boron and NAC, however 24 Karat edible Gold Leaf takes care of all toxins but Fluoride faster and better
label 0

label 0

program c backfreq b 0 0 duty 50

label Wakeup # Keep near The456 to disallow them going back to sleep before they get hit
dwell 70
pulse 57777.6677 50 # Wakeup - Junior and Senior Adults below 21 YO
16664749.8722 # Rattle crystal structures several levels deep to wake largest ones
pulse 57776.7777 50 # Wakeup - E2 down to Miracidia
16664749.8722 # Rattle crystal structures several levels deep to wake largest ones

label 1

repeat 8
label The456 # Works all other stages
program a duty 43 offset 22 # <50= (-) or AC
backfreq b 1133.4455 43 # Modulation to bypass early stage filters
## The Myco.fermentans both increase the age and size of buski, this slightly decreases the frq (6987998.7777) required
## for this backfreq by 1 hz, luckily non infected +11 Year Olds will accept this frq as well
backfreq c 6987997.7777 43 # Modulation to bypass Sr. Adults past breeding age filters
dwell 80
offset 100 # >50= (+) or DC

label Mitochondrial
dwell 20 # Use instead of Pause stops them from going dormant between hits
pulse 3.33 50 # Must be 3.33 otherwise the very large adults swell up to get away from the frq, can shut digestion
26541.5236 # Forces them into active state, higher octave from (1658.5135)
end repeat

label 2

label Uncover.Eggs # Mycoplasma fermentans + Uncover.Eggs
dwell 90
pulse 26541.5236 50 # Blows up Sr. Adults, this is the stage with the most Lead toxicity
14735612.6642 # Myco.fermentans Brucella Part - 28767.5455 * (2^9)
pulse 26541.5236 50 # Blows up Sr. Adults, this is the stage with the most Lead toxicity
8927336.9786 # Myco.fermentans Mycoplasma Part - 4356.6545 * (2^11)

label Eggs # Unembroynated Eggs - excretes HIV - AIDS if found in Thymus
pulse 778778 66.6 # Heavy Metal Modulator
dwell 60

label Buski.Sleep
dwell 8

label 4

# Title: Detox

duty 43
label Soman
pulse 44489.5433 66.6 # Shadow channel
dwell 160
duty 50

label POLONIUM
pulse 0 0
dwell 55

label HCG # Also made by Myco.fermentens infected Adults
pulse 88889.4555 66.6 # Shadow channel
dwell 120 # PHYTOLACCA 3x can be used to eliviate symptoms

label 5
# Title: Chagas

program c backfreq b 0 0
pulse 6.66 66.6
label T.Cruzi # Bioweapon, infects Senior Adults brain released when they die to cripple host
dwell 120 # also creates mega-colon and allows more buski then normal to overtake the body
53763.8956 # Trypomastigote Mitochondrial
11000.1187 # Amastigote Mitochondrial - Stage I
17777.7856 # Amastigote Mitochondrial - Stage II

program c backfreq b 0 0 backfreq a 0 0 duty 50 # NOTE: Best as pure single channel square wave

# Title: Wolbachia
dwell 80
pulse 0 0

label Buski.Sleep
dwell 8

# Title: Buski Mucus base
# Description: Holds eggs and attaches them to the intestines by utilizing dyes
dwell 120
pulse 26541.5236 50 # Gate with Mitochondrial
6545555.5 # Buski Mucus base

goto 0

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Fri May 25, 2012 5:35 am

elan164 wrote:I run this from time to time, put it together based off posts by Newport....
wow, thanks. I'll give it a run tonight. is this 14-hour script mentioned by Pancacke in his "my regime" post? I just pm'd him for it.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Can I get an Update from all RIFE Users on this forum on their progress with hair loss?

Thanks!

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Twice a week RIFE - currently zero to one hair loss on pillow after nights sleep, almost zero loss in shower.

Slight stool looseness / changes after each session...

Recommend do in harmony with micro chelation, like Morningstar Minerals Immune Boost 77
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:31 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:Can I get an Update from all RIFE Users on this forum on their progress with hair loss?
well, not a whole lot to report, as I'm still kind of new at this. I got a sore throat after the first script I ran, but I'm not sure if that was a herx or a coincidence, since winter is also starting (I live in the southern hemi) and the weather is changing for the worse. I've run the same script several times more without reaction and I've run other, longer scripts, with the accompanying warnings about herx, yet I've had no reaction. I've also ran never ending loops of a wide range of frequencies and have had no noticeable reaction. Granted, I never herx to anything, so I assumed I wouldn't herx to rife either.

Again, I'm new at this and still have much to explore and things to try, plus it's much too early to comment on the effect on my hair loss. I'm also occasionally brushing and occasionally using an inversion table, along with a limited supplement intake. Limited because supply is limited as a result of import restrictions on vitamins/herbs and my own absentmindedness in sticking to a routine. anyway, i'll keep going and will report back if and when I notice any changes.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2