Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Best Zapper Recommendations  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Best Zapper Recommendations

+7
diffuse
sublime9
hapyman
hadrion
pancacke
FATE
teacup
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best Zapper Recommendations  Empty Best Zapper Recommendations

Post  teacup Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 am

I want to purchase a zapper to use on myself and to also use to energies drinking water.. My dilemma, too many choices of zappers, frequencies, models, and websites selling these. I've heard of the Super Zapper as being a good one ..

Is there a zapper brand, model, and zapper-selling website those of you that have used these devices could recommend to me?

Thanks for the help
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Best Zapper Recommendations  Empty Re: Best Zapper Recommendations

Post  FATE Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:14 am

Same dilemma here too...
Mad
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 am

hopefully someone will chime in with their experience and recommendations soon Wink
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 am

Depends, if you want to do serious work, the ultimate zapper for 200$ is a good choice.
For charging water a tendollar zapper is enough, tendollarzapper.com

If you need one to apply current to your body 24/7 or any longer timeframe, Don Croft's zappers can be worn conveniently under clothing.

To run advanced scripts you need a frequencygenerator, like F165 but more expensive...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 am

pancake,

Do you think that mini-zapper for $30 on the site you linked to is worthwhile to test with using the hand holds? I'm kind of curious to give it shot and dip my toe in the water.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 am

hadrion wrote:pancake,

Do you think that mini-zapper for $30 on the site you linked to is worthwhile to test with using the hand holds? I'm kind of curious to give it shot and dip my toe in the water.
Forgot to mention, orgone zappers are a nice combination.....before buying the tendollarzaper with pads I would go for http://www.orgoniseafrica.com/english/standard-orgone-zapper.html

List of working orgone zappers
http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Orgone_Generators

edit: I have like zero experience with zapping, only read a few things....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:41 am

My forgone Zapper is from orgonise Africa. I for the one with silver electrodes and it works pretty well. Only downside of silver electrodes is they can leavemarks on the skin, mainly when you are overly acidic.

Eventually I want to get the F165 with the wireless scm.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 am

According to newport, the ultimate zapper with handholds and footpads(both used at once), can kill everything with the right harmonics. Question is do you want to kill everything at once?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:07 am

I use the T2, which is fairly top of the line. The probably with the cheaper zappers is that the do not hold the wave length as good as the more expensive ones. So buyer beware.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 am

sublime9 wrote:I use the T2, which is fairly top of the line. The probably with the cheaper zappers is that the do not hold the wave length as good as the more expensive ones. So buyer beware.
Also have a terminator.....I know the orgoniseafrica zappers are just as good in giving the correct wave, the only thing I don't like is the pads are very small....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:05 am

I'm another T2 owner, nothing to compare it to though. One point to note is if you plan on getting a zappicator in future you'll need a different zapper to power it.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:25 am

diffuse wrote:.. if you plan on getting a zappicator in future you'll need a different zapper to power it.

Could you please explain why?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:03 am

teacup wrote:
diffuse wrote:.. if you plan on getting a zappicator in future you'll need a different zapper to power it.

Could you please explain why?

No port to connect anything to the T2, at least not on mine. I think it uses too high a frequency in any case, I believe T2 is 15KHz and zappicator wants nearer to 1KHz. Not the end of the world, T2 is a well regarded zapper, just means you'd need to get a low freq or variable freq zapper along with zappicator. Should say I haven't actually bought or used a zappicator but if I'm wrong someone will no doubt correct me.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 am

I have found three zappers for sale and wondered what do you lot think the best one to go for would be?
Sorry about the minimal description but there was'nt to much infomation on them...

Don Croft Terminator Zapper - Model A Plus

Zapper Dr.Hulda Clark - approximately 30 Kilo Hertz (30.000 pulses per second)

6k8 Zapper version 2 - zapping frequencies: LF 2.5Khz and HF 30Khz

FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:57 am

Guys, I'm in the market for a zapper. Looking at the links provided in this thread, I am undecided but leaning towards the T2. Although the Orgonize Africa silverado zapper is appealing, as cheaper, I am not sure about it's small pads. Are the size of pads really important?

I know that it should be worn with the pads making contact to the skin. Any recommendations, from zapper owners, on how to wear it (the T2 specifically), where body wise, and how do you strap/keep it on?
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:10 am

bh2o wrote:Guys, I'm in the market for a zapper. Looking at the links provided in this thread, I am undecided but leaning towards the T2. Although the Orgonize Africa silverado zapper is appealing, as cheaper, I am not sure about it's small pads. Are the size of pads really important?
T2 has bigger magnet and orgonite block, the pads are much broader but I doubt it makes much difference. The advantage is the price, but with the silver eldorado your pay extra for the silver pads.

I know that it should be worn with the pads making contact to the skin. Any recommendations, from zapper owners, on how to wear it (the T2 specifically), where body wise, and how do you strap/keep it on?
Right foot sole, that targets liver pathogens, because of the reflex points. The orgonize zappers come with a strap for wearing...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:02 am

Thanks again p-cake.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:14 am

I think I'm going to go with a T2, but want to make sure of a couple things first...

1) Is http://www.yourhealthbydesign.com reputable? In that I'll get an ACTUAL Don Croft T2 and not one built by someone else for cheaper and possibly not as high quality? If not I'll buy from http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/

2) The bigger magnet and orgone of T2 over El Silverado is the biggest reason I'm going with T2. Not sure if I'm missing anything else that should sway me another direction. For instance should I be considering the T-REX over T2 to get a little more bang for my buck but still have the convenience of wearing it all day?

3) I actually bought the 30 dollar zapper JDP has linked on her (from amazon.com) a while ago. Not sure if I ever noticed any real benefit from it or not, but I never kept up with it as I always misplace the thing haha... it's small and was pretty cheap so I don't give it the attention it deserves ha.. but does anyone have an opinion on how much better a T2 would be for achieving optimal health?

I also plan on getting a mini zapper from tendollarzapper.com to zap food/water with at some point
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:57 am

Yanks- How is your rifing going? I figured after getting a rife machine, a zapper would be redundant. I understand that the zapper has orgone and magnets, but does it offer anything significantly different than a rife machine?

Do you have the F165 as well?
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:00 pm

It's going well, but I don't dedicate enough time to figuring out my issues. My first and foremost issue I believe is my gut health and I'm still in search of the ideal diet. I need to do more chelation as well before I can really benefit from RIFE, but I keep messing up my diet and am afraid to do anything intense like Cutler protocol until I get my gut health back on track. I like the idea of being grounded throughout the day when I'm far away from my F-165/ SC-1A and right in the middle of a WiFi haven at work. I'm not sure how using a zapper AND RIFE frequencies at the same time would work. I think I've read that being grounded kind of blocks out the RIFE frequency the same it does dirty electricity. However, I kind of agree with JDP in that the SC-1A is more effective when you're next to it and therfore would rather guard myself strongly by direct contact to a portable zapper while at work. Also, because of my lack of researching, testing and determining what infections I have I can use the T2 to sort of give an all around sweep at pathogens much like an ideal diet would. from there I'll get back to investigating my unique issues
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm kind of in a similar spot, I think my gut health is a major problem so I am trying to heal that. I've fixed up my diet going anti-yeast/paleoish, and I have seen pretty good results. Now I am trying to get the metal out of my mouth so that I can chelate as I am almost certain that mercury (possibly other metals too) is a problem.

One of the things that appealed to me the most about the T2 is exactly what you stated, being grounded throughout the day. I'm interested in rife and PEMF too. Definitely heal the gut dude, it's going to take time and steady progress, but it can be done.

Last edited by bh2o on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:34 pm

bh20,
what were some things that diet included??

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  bh2o Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 am

gg4545- I posted and deleted. Sometimes I look back on past post and I SMH at stuff that I said because I may now undestand things better. This is a learning process, and sometimes I speak too soon on things withough giving the method/supp/diet much time and I do not want to add to misinformation that is so ubiquitous.

The diet like other things will take time to truly judge. That said I have seen steady progress, but take what I say with a grain of salt.

I basically went anti-yeast once I found out that I might have a yeast problem. Removed grains, dairy (except butter), and all sugars (including most fruits and starches and all juices and alcohol). I added paleo influences to include low glycemic fruits limited to one portion a day, but not everyday. Plenty of meats, fish, veggies, eggs, and good fats. The progress is very slow, but it's there.
bh2o
bh2o

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 pm

YEa I've made progress several times with diet changes. My problem is I get cocky way to easily. SO I'll feel I have hair loss completely stopped one day and the next I'll say screw it (bc I'm not in better health) and I'll indulge on something... not really every other day like that, but more like every few weeks or so I loosen up a little. Problem is although I'll have decreased inflammation and pathogen level to a pretty significant degree at that point I need to go through a lot more healing to see the results I'm looking for. I actually first made great progress with a veganish, sprouted grain/legume only, raw fruit on empty stomach only, low qty of chicken/fish, raw seed nut type diet. Helped my gut and skin at first but I ran into issues with decalcifying of teeth, depression, lack of energy/strength

Now I'm into a Ray Peat/SCD/Paleo influenced diet... Basically, high on green juices, grass fed meat, gelatin and bone broth, liver occasionally and limited amounts of whole fruit/veggies due to fiber being an issue at least to some degree.

BTW my theory on why I have different benefits AND detriments when including low carb raw veggies vs raw fruit - Fiber is going to be an issue regardless. The fiber in low carb veggies is generally tougher and makes it far down the digestive track feeding pathogens, but the actually sugar/carb content is much lower. Not sure WHICH pathogens it's feeding, hence my lack of results with RIFE (I HAVE had some pretty significant reactions ans some decent results thus far. Diet just outweighs everything IMO)... so the fiber is feeding some types of pathogens... And then when I do fruit, the fiber is feeding some of the same pathogens, yet is a little lighter and therefore not as rough on actual intestines, however the sugar is making it further down the intestines than it would with juice bc of the fiber. So now the fiber is a little less of an issue, but sugar feeds different pathogens low down in intestines. Juice sugar would be taken up immediately and the pathogens wouldn't stand a chance.

Hence, I think vegetable and fruit juices both feed the cells, and supply minerals, vitamins without feeding gut pathogens nearly as much. But the main thing for me is how I get different issues and benefits dependent on whether I'm eating more raw fruit vs raw vegetables for plant/carb nutrients.

Hope this makes sense as I don't think I did great job of typing this out haha...
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:51 am

Yanks,

FWIW, IMO, if your still having a problem with diet causing hair loss, then the pathogen load/mold load is still high and may have biofilm issues still left and possibly immune system still low.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next