Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator)

3 posters

Go down

zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) Empty zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator)

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:57 am

I've been using my zapper again latly. Use it on my foot at nights and sometimes during the day.....

After a night of wearing it I get green prints on my foot, oxidized copper, is this a problem? I really don't like the idea of activly supporting my body with oxidized copper.....
Wet salt paper are not an otion with the T3, I think and can't figure out what else I can do about this.

PS: I really love my zapper though, I can feel a difference allready!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) Empty Re: zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator)

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:08 am

Should be fine IMO. Made an old post about similiar and I personally believe that earthing/grounding which would also include zappers would actually prevent and even help with positively charged minerals.

This quote appears to support my opinion.

Oxidized used-up iron and copper get displaced into the extracellular compartment and body fluids, and appears in your hair and skin as that's your body's most efficient way of excreting toxins without damaging your kidneys.

It is true that oxidized metals pose a danger and have to be reduced (=substitution of electrons) or eliminated. However, when copper and iron are needed and substituted appropriately, major improvements have been observed. Appropriate antioxidant treatment can reduce these metals.

Homeopathic copper and iron leads to beneficial redistribution of these metals and makes them bio-available again.

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Concerns/LymeDisease/Lyme_Disease_Treatment

Besides, you have plenty of people such as David Wolfe that use their zappers frequently and dont display any of the symptoms seen here http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/c/cupr.htm

So again, my belief is earthing/grounding and zappers actually help reverse symptoms of positively charged minerals/metals.

By the way, if it bothers you just put a little ketchup on the copper electrodes for a few minutes and then you can wipe away the green copper/oxidized copper with a paper towel.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator) Empty Re: zapper usage(jdp and everyone with a terminator)

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 am

Thought you'd be interested in this

North-Negative
Has a counter-clockwise rotation
Inhibits
Relieves pain
Reduces inflammation
Produces an alkaline effect
Reduces symptoms
Fights infections
Supports healing
Reduces fluid retention
Increases cellular oxygen
Encourages deep restorative sleep
Produces a bright mental effect
Reduces fatty deposits
Establishes healing polarity
Stimulates meletonin production
Normalizes natural alkaline PH

South-Positive
Has a clockwise rotation
Excites
Increases pain
Increases inflammation
Produces an acid effect
Intensifies symptoms
Promotes microorganisms
Inhibits healing
Increases fluid retention
Decreases tissue oxygen
Stimulates wakefulness
Has an over productive effect
Encourages fatty deposits
Polarity of an injury site
Stimulates body function
http://altered-states.net/barry/rifemarkv/index.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:24 am

Thanks for the quick response, I guess I can stop worrying about it. I found this on the terminator homepage:
At five milliamps there won't be many metal ions transferring through the skin but if that were to happen, they'd be in a form that the body can easily use as a nutrient. We're all deficient in copper and zinc trace elements because of the farming methods that have been used in N. America and Europe for many generations, so even if you were to get copper or zinc in an ionic form your body would be grateful.
http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/faqs.html

Cool trick with the ketchup, will give it a try! And tahnks also for the list, it sure is amazing what a little current can do Smile

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Le'Mon Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi rdkml

Would the zapper be beneficial to use during doing a heavy metal cleanse?thankyou

rdkml wrote:Should be fine IMO. Made an old post about similiar and I personally believe that earthing/grounding which would also include zappers would actually prevent and even help with positively charged minerals.

Le'Mon

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 pm

If you have a zapper where you have hand holds or foot pads wrapped in wet paper towels, then it may be helpful as metals, toxins, mold toxins and such will exit the body to the positive/red connection. If doing this, the positive/red should be on your left hand or left foot to help here.

I hope this makes sense.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Le'Mon Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 am

Yes, thank you makes sense.

I am doing similar to what you have described above but with a homemade foot detox bath which you linked to in another thread, in hope it will aid in reducing mold, heavy metal levels etc..

No I have a simpler device a T2, is this fine to carry on using while doing a heavy metal detox(using what CS uses for metal chelation in his current regimen).

Le'Mon

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi Le'Mon,

I've never heard any contradictions to using a T2 or a zapper during heavy metal chelation.

Also, I've used a T3 myself during heavy metal chelation without a problem.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down