Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help

5 posters

Go down

Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help Empty Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help

Post  Marvey Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:10 am

Hi there i am losing hair about some years.. girlfriend lost volume in the front of her head... she is very wourried right now... she says right now is not losing hair but the prob she lost density in the front of the head and we can see it very well.. my question is, she dont want to take too much pills... anything she cold take just to the hair get stronger? she has thin hair... i was thinking about biotin... what you guys think?
thank you

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help Empty Re: Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Heya man sorry to hear about this.

First question: How is her overall health and digestive system health?

That kind of info will help greatly in working out what might be going on! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help Empty Re: Girlfriend losing hair.. needs help

Post  TransGirl Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Marvey wrote:Hi there i am losing hair about some years.. girlfriend lost volume in the front of her head... she is very wourried right now... she says right now is not losing hair but the prob she lost density in the front of the head and we can see it very well.. my question is, she dont want to take too much pills... anything she cold take just to the hair get stronger? she has thin hair... i was thinking about biotin... what you guys think?
thank you

You can try biotin, it sometimes helps people if their own gut flora isn't making its own biotin.

Personally I'd get her to have a thyroid test with a physician. As soon as you see the lies of the current TSH Value(status of thyroid) you will see that a lot of people, especially women, are hypothyroid and being hypothyroid will cause hairloss in many if not most people.
TransGirl
TransGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Marvey Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 am

thank for the answers...
She eats healthy but she have some anxiety and nervous, sometimes she has panic attacks everything else i think is ok... i am not sure if the problem with the hair is about the nervous system.. maybe...
i will try to give her biotin and to do a thyroid test too.
thank you

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Its not normal for a female (unless shes pregnant). so forget all the stuff here relating to mpb.

take her to the doctor. get complete blood test (for starters)
ferritin, b12, liver function, T3, T4, etc (the doctor will know wat to do)

that will most likely find the answer, then u will have to fix it.

how old is she? sometimes hormonal fluctuations, pregnancy hormones, menapause, can all cause hairloss, could it be one of those?

this is really a job for a doctor dude. The whole reason these forums exist is because conventional medicine doesnt have any good treatments for male pattern baldness other than transplants. So we all try and come up with things to try. female hairloss though (not female pattern baldness, cos thats not wat u described) can be well treated by a doctor, which is where u need to take her. possible even a dermitologist, or endocrinologist, but u need referrals from a GP first.

we could probably come up with good ideas here, but u would still need the blood test. get that, then report back to us.!
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 am

You might want to get her female hormone levels checked as well. If her bad estrogen (estrone) is high and her progesterone low as well as estradiol, it can trigger this issue. There should always be a balance between the hormones. If this is the case you could look into DIM to metabolize the bad estrogen. I would add these tests to the other factors anxious already mentioned.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down