Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I think i might be losing hair all over EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I think i might be losing hair all over

2 posters

Go down

I think i might be losing hair all over Empty I think i might be losing hair all over

Post  Samfry Sat May 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Brushing and combing today I found that in addition to shedding an abnormal amount on the top of my head, i'm losing the same amount from the sides. This morning I combed the top 40 times and 30 hairs fell out. And I tussled the sides and back for a minute over the sink and 30ish fell out also.

I think I also may be losing my body hair, nothings noticable yet, but when my hair loss on my head ramped up over the past 2-3 weeks. I noticed that some of my hairs on my legs and snail trail are coming out quite easily. I was able to pull out about 12 hairs on my legs (calves and thighs) today and some came in clumps of 3 or 4. I have very hairy legs so i'm not sure if this is normal.

Is any of this normal considering im 19!, am I suffering something more than your typical MPB?

Samfry

Back to top Go down

I think i might be losing hair all over Empty Re: I think i might be losing hair all over

Post  Samfry Sat May 03, 2014 4:09 pm

I was just able to pull out 10 from my lower buttocks, after a few pulls. If it matters at all, i'm quite hairy all over, and my hair grows quite fast.

Samfry

Back to top Go down

I think i might be losing hair all over Empty Re: I think i might be losing hair all over

Post  rofl Sat May 03, 2014 5:02 pm

how bout some more info. like meds, diet, supplments, exercise regime, etc?

cant do much to help with only the info u gave.

i will say though, just about every man with mpb, at first says its something other than mpb, and 99% of the time, its mpb in various forms. I certainly did. we all want to believe that theres something wrong with us to cause this other than a genetic trait.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Samfry Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 am

Well i've barely started any routine, I'm just eating better and exercising with cold showers. This is craqzy though today I tossed the sides of my head (where you certainly dont lose hair) and like over 40 hairs came out after 50 seconds of rubbing my head???

Samfry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down