Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Natural treatment for hydrocephalus?

3 posters

Go down

Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? Empty Natural treatment for hydrocephalus?

Post  4039 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:40 am

Hydrocephalus seems to float under the radar Wink even though it has become increasingly common. With progressively worse systems such as difficulty, walking, balancing, remembering, it is much too often misdiagnosed as Parkinson's, MS, Alzheimer's etc. Even after an MRI, some doctors do not know nearly enough to diagnose hydrocephalus until in its later stages, which is sad.

There just is not a lot of Internet information out there on hydrocephalus, only cut-and-dried medical literature. Currently the only real treatment is an invasive brain shunt surgery, or less invasive endoscopic third ventriculostomy procedure (ETV.)

I've read that natural treatments like potassium, iodine, dopa, naltrexone, oxygen therapy such as h2o2 and hyperbaric oxygen (also Indian/Chinese herbs ) might seem to help the condition. Does anyone know of any other natural treatments to encourage normal ICT, with healthy ventricles and proper cranial fluid drainage?

Back to top Go down

Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? Empty Re: Natural treatment for hydrocephalus?

Post  pancacke Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:32 am

Don't know if this helps:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1209049
# Cysts of Taenia solium in the brain (neurocysticercosis) can cause

* Seizures
* Behavioral disturbances
* Obstructive hydrocephalus
* The host reaction to degenerating cysts can produce signs and symptoms of meningitis.

Cysticerci in brain tend to grow to a larger size than in other tissues.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Natural treatment for hydrocephalus? Empty Re: Natural treatment for hydrocephalus?

Post  4039 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 am

Thank you pancacke, very interesting link. Reminded me that I forgot to mention mannitol as having the ability to safely lower intercranial pressure. Cysts or lesions are definitely something to consider, or even some sort of tapeworm or infection causing hydrocephalus. Perhaps CoQ10 and vascodilators might help with intercranial pressure, though they might be a little more problematic.

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 am

CoQ10 is the only ting I can imagine to work other than a rife machine. It goes to otherwise difficult to reach places like the brain and heart.
http://curezone.com/clark/ascaris.asp

"Reminded me that I forgot to mention mannitol as having the ability to safely lower intercranial pressure."
People on rifeforum have been using mannitol to stop braininflammation, only advisable to have some in case of emergency...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:19 am

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=Hydrocephalus+CCSVI&pbx=1&oq=Hydrocephalus+CCSVI&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=7755l8613l2l8890l5l5l0l0l0l0l370l1171l0.2.2.1l6l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=6c4c38efa7a5f87e&biw=1187&bih=512

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=Hydrocephalus%20lyme&pbx=1&oq=&aq=&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=6c4c38efa7a5f87e&biw=1187&bih=512&pf=p&pdl=500

Best info on CCSVI beyond the usual innfo I've found is here. http://www.betterhealthguy.com/joomla/blog/242-a-deep-look-beyond-lyme

Note the quote from above link "Neurological illnesses are vascular diseases which lead to neuron disease. 3-4 focal stenotic areas may be the cause of a neurological illness" and that "The endothelium ... is "bug heaven"."

Blood donation can help some greatly. If it does, may want to look into hemochromatosis and get genetic test.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:45 am

Forgot to mention if they have trouble sleeping could be due to ammonia build-up. Asparates to detox the brain of ammonia and orthinine for the liver would help. For asparates, most brands don't have enough asparates in them. AOR magnesium/potassium asparates is a good one. So is Bio Alternatives potassium asparates. The magnesium/potassium is just a delivery mechanism for the asparates.

Ammonia would cause pressure in the brain as well which is noticeable by change in barometic pressure from the weather changes as well as alkaline food causing pressure.

Also, harmony united chip placed over thymus helps very well IME. Better than earthing/grounding sheets here and besides others, I assume is due to improvement in blood.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:06 am

rdkml wrote:The magnesium/potassium is just a delivery mechanism for the asparates.
It's the other way around right!? CCSVI sounds like the new lyme....will read up on it.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:15 am

Thanks for the info guys. You've given me a lot of food for thought!

pancacke wrote:

"Reminded me that I forgot to mention mannitol as having the ability to safely lower intercranial pressure."
People on rifeforum have been using mannitol to stop braininflammation, only advisable to have some in case of emergency...

Thanks. I haven't any real caveats regarding mannitol and brain inflammation. What are some of the concerns in using mannitol daily?

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:06 am

Wouldn't know for what to use it.....mannitol is illegal on SCD because the carbs are undigestable, if that concerns you....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 am

pancacke,

Maybe I said it wrong but it's the asparates is what you're looking for. Most brands don't have enough asparates to make enough of a difference. The AOR and Bio-Alternatives are two that tell you how much asparates are in there and are good quality. Other brands won't tell you how much asparates are in them and most likely will have little.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down