Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?

4 posters

Go down

What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  Empty What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?

Post  blue09 Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:47 pm

I've tried many things over the years including immortals regimen but to be honest nothing really works. I've never tried saw palmetto or beta sitosterol due to the sexual sides, has anybody had any luck with either of these? What natural supplements, herbs things like this have people had the best luck with. For me inositol taurine and probiotic supplements helped me the most but im always looking for other things. Thanks for any help.

blue09

Back to top Go down

What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  Empty Re: What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?

Post  Sage 1 Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:55 pm

In my opinion we have to go back to basics, and use our natural resources as they where intended from the beginning.
My own conclusion is that you cannot fool nature, and my own so called success progress is by using fresh natural ingredients.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?  Empty Re: What is ultimately the best natural hairloss treatment?

Post  Benjamin Button Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:08 pm

You need to do 5 things, and you need to keep the lifestyle going for ever:

Diet

ALL supplements basically, too many to list here lol

Direct stimulation. Multiple methods.

Lifestyle factors, appropriate exercise, no fluoride, no xenoestrogens, blood donation...etc

Topicals.
Benjamin Button
Benjamin Button

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Benjamin Button wrote:You need to do 5 things, and you need to keep the lifestyle going for ever:

Diet

ALL supplements basically, too many to list here lol

Direct stimulation. Multiple methods.

Lifestyle factors, appropriate exercise, no fluoride, no xenoestrogens, blood donation...etc

Topicals.

No offence but how does the body recognize a supplement?
It has to place the substance in your system, but it docent have a clue since it lacks co-factors, minerals, vitamins for recognition.

Yeas I´m still amazed why people keep popping pills, when our real natural resources is right under our noses.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  blue09 Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:07 pm

Hmmm the thing is my diet is very very clean yet I'm still losing hair and I also know a very good nutritionist who is completely bald. Yes diet will help but to be honest it won't help much. I find certain supplements really do help.

blue09

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Button Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:15 pm

If you can get ALL the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fatty acids etc. That the body needs through food then there is no need for supplementation.

...however, even if you did consume such a diet daily, I very much doubt you would actually hit the amounts of nutrients needed for true health.
I believe this for several reasons.

1. Vegetables are artificial, nutrient depleted, pesticide ridden bull shit these days. Mon santo, artificial fertilisers, over farmed soil etc. What you get is a shell of a vegetable, nothing like what would have nourished us over the millennia.

2. We cook everything. Destroys nutrients.

3. Aside from being nutrient malnourished, we are full of toxins today, this breeds necessity for potent chelators. If we consume concentrated toxins, we need concentrated remedies.

4. If your balding your health is in a nasty downward spiral, you absolutely need to take drastic measures to fix it properly. Basically good diet at that point is to little too late. You need to super fuel your body if you want actual hair regrowth, not some wispy bullshit.

And no offence to you either, I have respect for you and any man who actually did something to naturally reverse hairloss and shared it with the rest of us, instead of whining on those other bullshit forums and recommending FDA poison.
Benjamin Button
Benjamin Button

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

Blocking calcium in the scalp.

Minoxidil is a calcium blocker and used to lower blood pressure.
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/calcium-channel-blockers-and-minoxidil.42672/

Balding men have calcification in their scalp.

magnesium and k2 is the best treatment

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  blue09 Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:51 pm

My last blood test revealed I had low testosterone and I know that my estrogen is high because over the last 2 months I have developed gyno. I keep reading conflicting things on the internet but does anyone know if high estrogen will cause frontal hairloss?

blue09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down