Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat

5 posters

Go down

O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat Empty O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat

Post  LooseGroove Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:47 am

Aside from an anti-biotic, is anyone aware of any other cures / treatments for strep throat? Going to the doctor tomorrow to get tested for it and not sure I want to take the anti-biotic if I do indeed have it. I've already upped my doses of vitamin c and colostrum, not sure what else to take.

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat Empty Re: O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat

Post  rofl Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:52 am

I wouldnt call this natural, but its pretty harmless, and much better than oral anti-biotics. The betadine throat gargle works a treat.

u see, nurses have long known of this use of betadine ( to dilute it with water, and gargle it), and how well it works, so betadine made a product specifically for this purpose. Ive used it myself (the poor mans version ( diltuing normal betadine) and it works great.

On the other hand in microbiology they teach us sore throats are over 50% of the time (i think it was actually alot higher like 90%) viral. But if they r bacterial, then yes group A,C, or G Beta haemolytic streptococcus is the likely pathogen.

anyway give the betadine a try. if its too 'unnatural for u', then try diluted Grapefruit seed extract. but its alot more expensive.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat Empty Re: O/T Natural Treatment for Strep Throat

Post  LooseGroove Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks for the suggestion, Anxious1. I'm definitely going to try and pick some betadine up tomorrow. Any idea if using iosol would have the same or similar effect?

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Berberine

And there's the proof, but I have seen more recent studies back this up as well.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC175870/pdf/aac00088-0100.pdf

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  LooseGroove Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:00 am

Thanks, CS!

LooseGroove

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:27 am

colloidal silver! Very Happy
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:29 am

Even better than colloidal silver--nano-silver. I had an enflamed gland in my mouth and kept applying nano-silver with my dropper on it, and it helped a lot; immediate relief.

Honey as well to coat the throat, though I would recommend you buy it locally from trustworthy farmers if possible, otherwise organic. Good deal going on right now @ TropicalTraditions.com for 49% off Organic Canadian Raw Honey, and a 10% off coupon as well that's valid right now.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:44 am

nidhogge wrote:Even better than colloidal silver--nano-silver. I had an enflamed gland in my mouth and kept applying nano-silver with my dropper on it, and it helped a lot; immediate relief.

Honey as well to coat the throat, though I would recommend you buy it locally from trustworthy farmers if possible, otherwise organic. Good deal going on right now @ TropicalTraditions.com for 49% off Organic Canadian Raw Honey, and a 10% off coupon as well that's valid right now.

I don't get this nano silver stuff though. How do I make it?

Colloidal silver I only need some batteries, wires and distilled water but I have no idea how I could make nano silver and can't afford to buy pricey products (I'm planning to drink 8oz a day for 3-6 months (currently on grapefruit seed extract))
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down