Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Good News Reversing Receding Hairline EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Good News Reversing Receding Hairline

+8
vg
Schitz Popinov
MovieJunkie89
bh1546
SonofOdin
johndoe1225
Hairbeback
newuser
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good News Reversing Receding Hairline Empty Good News Reversing Receding Hairline

Post  newuser Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:26 pm

I have a typical V shaped receding hairline.  I started my treatment on July 6th and yesterday I noticed tiny new hair are growing back where my original hairline used to be.  It is more noticeable at the temples than my widow's peak.  I am hoping these new hair mature into thick strands like those near the edges of my hairline, but I am reserving judgement and have to wait and see.

Here's what I am using:
1 green tea bag
3 tsp organic raw virgin coconut oil
1 tsp emu oil
1 tsp castor oil
1/2 tsp lavendar oil
1/2 tsp rosemary oil
A few Pieces of Frozen coconut milk

First I make the mixture with the ingredients above and store it in the fridge so it lasts. Before applying the mixture to my head I apply a few drops of tea tree oil to my temples and let it absorb.  After applying the mixture I place a shower cap on my head and wait for about 30 mins before washing everything out in with Dr Bronner's 18-In-1 Hemp Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Soap. For shampooing I use nizoral once a week.

I urge you to try this method for about 2 months as I have done and report back any results.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Good News Reversing Receding Hairline Empty Re: Good News Reversing Receding Hairline

Post  Hairbeback Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:11 am

Awesome

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Good News Reversing Receding Hairline Empty Re: Good News Reversing Receding Hairline

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:22 am

Good to hear!

How long does it last? I'm using an onion and garlic mixed with some coconut/olive oil in a blender and storing it in the fridge, and I'm wondering at what point it would be better to just make a new one, maybe every week?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:27 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Good to hear!

How long does it last?  I'm using an onion and garlic mixed with some coconut/olive oil in a blender and storing it in the fridge, and I'm wondering at what point it would be better to just make a new one, maybe every week?

Every week sounds about right.  I use it three times per week every other day before making a new batch.  Make sure you store it in the "chiller safe" part of your fridge so the coconut milk in the mixture lasts as long as possible. If you don't the coconut milk will go off very quickly.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 am

newuser wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Good to hear!

How long does it last?  I'm using an onion and garlic mixed with some coconut/olive oil in a blender and storing it in the fridge, and I'm wondering at what point it would be better to just make a new one, maybe every week?

Every week sounds about right.  I use it three times per week every other day before making a new batch.  Make sure you store it in the "chiller safe" part of your fridge so the coconut milk in the mixture lasts as long as possible. If you don't the coconut milk will go off very quickly.

Ok, I actually store it in an airtight jar so it should be good.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Interesting, 2 months is a very rapid reaction to this treatment. We should try to get some documentation in here if anyone is willing to document their experiences with this topical through photos. When I first began this hair loss journey I tried Emu Oil and the studies looked promising, but as a sole ingredient it did nothing for my hair loss. Perhaps with these additions, it can be allowed to function for hair loss.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:14 pm

SonofOdin wrote:Interesting, 2 months is a very rapid reaction to this treatment. We should try to get some documentation in here if anyone is willing to document their experiences with this topical through photos. When I first began this hair loss journey I tried Emu Oil and the studies looked promising, but as a sole ingredient it did nothing for my hair loss. Perhaps with these additions, it can be allowed to function for hair loss.

That is what I intended to do going forward. Here is a pic of my hairline at the point I believe it started working. If you look carefully at the pattern of those tiny hairs you can gauge where my original hairline used to be.

https://imgur.com/ashqVtz

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:39 am

What is your source for the lavender and rosemary oil? Cant seem to find anything without added ingredients. Thanks

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 am

bh1546 wrote:What is your source for the lavender and rosemary oil? Cant seem to find anything without added ingredients. Thanks

Here's what I used:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Naissance-True-Lavender-Essential-50ml/dp/B004RGOAVS/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1504040407&sr=8-2&keywords=lavender+oil

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Naissance-Rosemary-Essential-50ml-100/dp/B004RGOB7Q/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1504040487&sr=1-2&keywords=rosemary+oil

Hope this helps.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:17 am

Good to see the Green Tea/Coconut shampoo is working for others. Keep up the good work OP.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Thank you for the pics - most do not provide them.

Hard for me to tell what is happening though.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:54 pm

Schitz Popinov wrote:Thank you for the pics - most do not provide them.

Hard for me to tell what is happening though.

I'll upload more pics once the difference becomes apparent. My hairline is looking better everyday.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:17 am

Have you tasted the coconut milk? It's amazing isn't it? The real stuff, from a can.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:14 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Have you tasted the coconut milk?  It's amazing isn't it?  The real stuff, from a can.

Try eating it semi frozen, it tastes even better.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:04 am

New pic: 20/09/17
https://imgur.com/erOJpmf

Reference: 27/08/17
https://imgur.com/ashqVtz

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  vg Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:42 am

I don't see any significant problem, to be honest. Unless you are 18y.

Either way, i cant see any progress.

vg

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:46 am

Won't work. I did this for way too long and my only loss is at the hairline.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:50 pm

You call that a receding hairline? Your hairline is fine I'm envious lol

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Good News Reversing Receding Hairline Empty Foods that will help grow hair

Post  Jaswinder Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:33 am

I am in a 6 months programme in a laser hair growth. Completed 3 months, so 3 to go. I am getting results.

There are hosts of good food you can eat to help you to grow your hair. Do a search on the Internet eg type what foods to eat for hair growth, it will produce a list of many good food you can eat.

I eat most of the recommended foods. It is producing results for me.

Also, apply any hair oil that will also help. lots of hair oils, take you pick. I use coconut oil. I have heard lots of good things about
kalonji oil.

Hope my input helps.

Jaswinder

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Won't work. I did this for way too long and my only loss is at the hairline.

Did you do it exactly as I stated? It is very important not to pick and choose ingredients.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:36 pm

I hate when people say won't work, when each of our situations and biochemistry are unique and we will respond to different or similar things

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Good News Reversing Receding Hairline Empty Great News

Post  ElisaLara Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:12 am

Fabolous really got the idea about the hair transplant on there

ElisaLara

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:53 am

Hey newuser, I never tried it, but I read that Dr. Bronner's shampoo could really dry out your hair unless you dilute it with something, I don't remember exactly what it said.  Does it dry out your hair at all?  I'm using a sulfate free shampoo now.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  mirage Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:24 am

Hairbeback wrote:I hate when people say won't work, when each of our situations and biochemistry are unique and we will respond to different or similar things
Exactly. Sadly, its a lot of trial and error, isn't it?

mirage

Back to top Go down

Post  newuser Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:19 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey newuser, I never tried it, but I read that Dr. Bronner's shampoo could really dry out your hair unless you dilute it with something, I don't remember exactly what it said.  Does it dry out your hair at all?  I'm using a sulfate free shampoo now.

I was't aware there was a Dr. Bronner's shampoo, I'm using the soap. No It doesn't dry my hair out, I only use a few drops which should be enough to wash out the oil from your hair.

newuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next