Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems.

+6
j87x
Misirlou
Hoppipolla
fredounet
CausticSymmetry
tonyj
10 posters

Go down

Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. Empty Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems.

Post  tonyj Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:31 am

Just looking through Raw Food in youtube and forums, you see candida is a real problem. Even Dr. Jennifer Daniels (and her strange cure for candida, sugar and turpentine) acknowledges this as a problem for raw foodist. I know candida is a microbe in your blood and its supposed to help maintain and monitor blood sugar levels in your body, and if there is a sustain rise in blood sugar then the candida blooms. But raw food is supposed to normalize blood sugar and some claim cure Type II diabetes, so why is candida still a problem for long term raw foodist?
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. Empty Re: Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems.

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 am

Maybe it's the mercury in the teeth.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. Empty Re: Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems.

Post  fredounet Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Maybe they eat too much fruits?? It is quite a constant among raw foodists.

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:14 am

Depends how much sugar they eat usually Smile

And yes things like mercury will have an impact as well!

This video summed it up pretty well for me!

I believe raw food does provide better shielding from Candida though as it has more enzymes to break it down, and excludes some of the worst sources of refined sugar and carbs.

But yeah you need a pretty good diet or a good antifungal/enzyme/probiotic regimen to be totally safe from Candida I think.

Additionally, don't stuff your face full of pizza, chocolate bourbons and lager like I did! haha Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 am

Hoppipolla Today at 7:14 am
Depends how much sugar they eat usually
Would that be sugar content from fruit and vegetables or processed sugar? There is less sugar in fruits and vegs than processed foods, could it be the lack of a nutrient or nutrients or maybe a lack of some bacteria that is necessary for our stomach that allows candida to bloom? It just seems like it really doesn't matter what diet you're on, people are constantly struggling to achieve a balance with candida.

There are antfungal diets, but I don't know if they helps with candida.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:17 am

So what is the general consensus about Adya Clarity?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am

They also like to eat a lot of honey.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:10 am

b/c raw food is a crappy diet? lol.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 am

tonyj wrote:
Would that be sugar content from fruit and vegetables or processed sugar? There is less sugar in fruits and vegs than processed foods, could it be the lack of a nutrient or nutrients or maybe a lack of some bacteria that is necessary for our stomach that allows candida to bloom? It just seems like it really doesn't matter what diet you're on, people are constantly struggling to achieve a balance with candida.

I think if someone eats a lot of high sugar fruits especially juices and stuff they risk Candida.

I reckon that regular doses of probiotics, antifungals like oregano and/or enzymes should help a lot with keeping Candida at bay but stronger treatment may be needed once it's actually gotten out of hand >.<
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 am

Hoppipolla wrote:
tonyj wrote:

I think if someone eats a lot of high sugar fruits especially juices and stuff they risk Candida.

I reckon that regular doses of probiotics, antifungals like oregano and/or enzymes should help a lot with keeping Candida at bay but stronger treatment may be needed once it's actually gotten out of hand >.<

Why do you think this Hoppi? Fruit sugar gets digested well before it makes it deep into the intestines and doesn't feed pathogens. I drink 2l/day of orange juice and don't have candida.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:56 pm

I dare say it is no more prevalent in raw foodies than in any other group. Raw foodies tend to be more in tune with their bodies and are more interested in finding out why they may not feel well. In a lot of cases this leads to candida, virus or something allow those lines. The individuals are also moving to a "detox" diet and may suffer a weakened immune system when they go raw.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Raw Food / High fruit diet + Pro / prebiotics for me gave amazing, amazing GI results. Upon removing the probiotics it gave me horrible GI issues. Until I began to chelate in intense bursts and play around with Iodine and other minerals I was in the same boat as many, confused and pissed off at how each fad detox, anti-candida, pro-GI diet was failing me. Now I handle carbs much better than before the metal detox (which I still have a ways to go with), though it's still something I have to be careful with, no fault of the carbs though.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:13 am

Misirlou wrote:So what is the general consensus about Adya Clarity?

I dunno really man, I don't even fully know what it is! I still think I'm having some results from my antifungal combos though - oregano, GSE and colloidal silver mainly, plus separately probiotics as I don't want to do any damage.

Seems to be giving me lots of white and cloudiness and that. While I was using Hunaworm I used to get a lot of white and didn't know what it was, and I think it mostly stopped when I stopped taking it. At first I thought it was a sign of tapeworms (idiot!) so I took a tapeworm/flatworm medication a while back and I don't think I got any white. However, antifungals do it I think Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:01 am

I agree with abc and a/r.

I believe in raw food, but only if it involves MEAT as its main ingredient.

Fruit and plants are just a complement.

Candida is a fallacy.

There are other hardier strains of Candida, I wonder why hoppi and candida lovers never talk about them (well I think I know). They're victims of the system, just like vegans, low fatters, pharma drug users.

Hoppi you have Klebsiella which feeds on starch and provides Hydrogen that fuels H. pylori sunny
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:13 am

j87x wrote:They also like to eat a lot of honey.

Raw Food. Diet not eat honey

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 am

Steven_Tyler wrote:

lol wha? Smile

Raw foodists eat honey...
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:25 am

LittleFighter wrote:I agree with abc and a/r.

I believe in raw food, but only if it involves MEAT as its main ingredient.

Fruit and plants are just a complement.

Candida is a fallacy.

There are other hardier strains of Candida, I wonder why hoppi and candida lovers never talk about them (well I think I know). They're victims of the system, just like vegans, low fatters, pharma drug users.

Hoppi you have Klebsiella which feeds on starch and provides Hydrogen that fuels H. pylori sunny

Well, of course if it is a form of dysbiosis, the oregano and GSE combined with probiotics (taken at a different time of day ofc!) will most likely work on that too.

Very, very often though oregano results in a fair amount of white and cloudiness and that when I use the loo, so all that coupled with dandruff, intolerances and my suspected commonplace nature of Candida in Western society means Candida is still by some way my #1 suspicion Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:00 am

Hoppipolla wrote:
Steven_Tyler wrote:

lol wha? Smile

Look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raw_veganism

http://www.eatrawvegan.com/393/why-honey-is-not-vegan/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Steven_Tyler wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:
Steven_Tyler wrote:

lol wha? Smile

Look: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raw_veganism

http://www.eatrawvegan.com/393/why-honey-is-not-vegan/

Ah but raw veganism is not the same thing as raw foodism is it? Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:12 pm

OMG I found a raw vegan Shocked

Don't understand why Raw foodist have candida problems. Ostrich-head-in-sand-1

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

lol
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down