Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
rdkml help me to understand this hit! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

rdkml help me to understand this hit!

2 posters

Go down

rdkml help me to understand this hit! Empty rdkml help me to understand this hit!

Post  Yanks Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:12 am

So i was running the following just as it's written below last night. It had been going for most of the day via the SC-1a so I don't know where in the process it was for sure, but I was sleepingand had my foot ON the sc-1a. I was only asleep for a little bit and was already having strange dreams but then got suddenly hit with what felt like a surge of electricity powering through my body and paralyzing me.

I used to get sleep paralysis often btw...

I was in actual pain though and heard squeaking like noises in my left ear (i also sometimes get a quick squirming pressure feeling inside my ears and a lot of popping in the past). There was a lot of pain and pressure in that ear in particular, but through my whole body too. I thought I was doing to exploded lol. Now it still sort of felt like I was sleeping similar to sleep paralysis but I believe there's something pathogenic behind that condition to begin with.

I looked down as soon as i woke up and the surge passed and saw frequency 168. So whatever frequencies were right beffore this I would think would be responsible. Ive tried running through these scripts to see where 168 shows up and it looks like it goes back and forth in the second loop at...

123 and 170, 124 and 169, 125 and 168

SO my questions are 1. do you see anywhere else 168 could show up?
2. any idea what pathogen i could have hit based on symptoms and possible freq's that hit it?

repeat 60
dwell 60
duty 50
pulse 64 75
converge 23 1

label loop

dwell 180

3, 20, 28, 95, 146, 330, 465, 660, 690, 727.5, 787, 800, 880, 1552, 2170, 2720, 4200, 5000, 10000, 15000

goto loop

label loop

dwell 180

727, 800, 880, 10000

goto loop

label loop

dwell 180

20, 800, 10000

goto loop

label loop

dwell 180

170, 180, 870, 2500, 27500, 82500, 85520, 165000, 692500, 825520

goto loop
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

rdkml help me to understand this hit! Empty Re: rdkml help me to understand this hit!

Post  ubraj Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 am

Hi Yanks,

IME, sleep paralysis was caused by braces when I was a child. I commonly would experience sleep paralysis during this time. My theory is the tension that goes with braces to get the teeth strengthen, also causes tension in the rest of the body. Once I got the braces off, I still experienced sleep paralysis but rarely. I no longer do for many years now but my point is that low audio Rife frequencies are said to help release the tension in the body. Similar to how a full body massage will or inclined bed therapy or tactile tranducers such as Chi Amp.

Interestingly, I have a family member that would experience the occasional sleep paralysis episode. I've been treating her and she hasn't mentioned any sleep paralysis episodes so far.

I mostly only use audio frequencies these days (Dr. Loyd's or Rife Medic's scripts) at 34% intensity and with nails placed on the SC-1A. While the low audio frequencies give a lot of physiological results and reduce a large number of pathogens, they will also help unwind the fasica tension and I believe that is also what's going on with a family member of mine as well.

Anyhow, here are some quotes from Ken Uzzell from frex who is one of the best Rife researchers.

A trauma or huge stress always effects the body fasica that holds every thing in place inside the body and can instantly loose its hydration and elasticity and it changes its shape. This may be a function of the water clusters instantly changing in our body from the trauma event. Most people know when they experience a great trauma, that something has “changed” in them, but they are not sure exactly what has happened and the body compensates for the trauma over a few days and it then can go on un-noticed and undiagnosed until something very serious happens.

The fasica is very powerful tissue and if traumatized, it is not a big thing for the fascia to exert enough pressure on veins and arteries to move their position or to place a twist or a kink in the vein. Over time this will become blocked, pressure in the brain builds up and iron gets forced into the brain matter and this can trigger the neurological conditions that manifest as MS and Parkinson’s.

There are 5 fibromyalgia sets in the CAFL and FreX and these should be regularly used in an attempt to unwind the fasica in the body, thus undoing the physical damage of the original trauma. Some times huge emotional releases can be experienced and people will burst into tears during or after the Rife session, so just offer support and explanation of what has happened and all will be good. IBT (Inclined Bed Therapy) can have a similar affect for traumas too, but Rife is really good at working this out well for people. The fasica in the body seems to respond well and relax and unwind from audio EM signals.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frex/messages/11103?threaded=1&m=e&var=1&tidx=1

The AMA was sure on the money when they stated stress and tension leads to 80% of all diseases.

Luckily, Rife unglues red blood cells and helps in keeping the blood flowing freely around the body. Rife also helps to unwind tight muscle and fascia tissue, and would explain in part why MS and Parkinson sufferers received benefits. But unfortunately it wont undo the artery malformation. This seems to be the arena of surgeons.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frex/message/6544

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frex/message/6544

I have found Fasica will respond to just about any frequency below 3,000 Hz. I will do a sweep between 200 to 1500 Hz to help unwind fascia.

The CAFL has the fibromyalgia set which is aimed at fascia. Most experienced Rifers report that the resolution of fibromyalgia is a by-product of Rife therapy and to just grab a machine and run pretty well any frequency set.

Fasica is one organ from the nose to the tip of our toes.

Fasica will respond to all the muscle frequencies too listed in the NCFL.
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/Non-ConsolidatedFrequencyList.htm

The fascia frequency in the NCFL is 20 Hz – this is a good one to use for people just wanting to run a single frequency. But to tell you the truth, I have seen fascia unwind as a by-product result from running any of the CAFL frequencies.

I am about 1/2 way through entering the NCFL into FreX – a lot of work but I am enjoying it, plus I am making a series of search codes in the entries so people can get to what they want very quickly.

The muscle in the NCFL (scroll about 2/3rds down) are very good and are used by many doctors and therapists. They work exceeding well.

From my observations and knowledge (which is just average) they work on the muscle proprioceptors, spindle cells and golgi tendon organs producing a muscle reset function. This can be viewed as unjamming these cells which act like radar.
http://courses.washington.edu/conj/bess/spindle/proprioceptors.html

The frequency range is from 52Hz to just under 1,000 Hz.

When using the muscle frequencies I have observed fascia restriction unwinding. I use DC sine waves for these applications.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

rdkml help me to understand this hit! Empty Re: rdkml help me to understand this hit!

Post  Yanks Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 am

very interesting... I think my sleep paralyis may haev started around the time I had braces put on as well. Had them on for 5 years and things got worse that whole time. Now it's if I eat a lot of crap food like baked goods and am underslept. And it's never as bad as it was in the past.

So you don't think it's a parasite or anything that was dying off? I really wonder why I would have that reaction. And why do you use a nail again? I forget how that is supposed to work.

Thanks for the info!
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi Yanks,

Yes, I believe what you experienced was unwinding of the fascia. Not necessarily a pathogen, IMO/IME but who knows.

The nails info was regarding when using a SC-1A or SG-1. Rather than putting your name, etc. down on top of the SC-1A or SG-1, it has been found on another forum that putting your nails on the top works well.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down