Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer

+3
LeBrianJones
tooyoung
ocelot911
7 posters

Go down

Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer Empty Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer

Post  ocelot911 Fri May 27, 2011 12:27 am

Hey guys, I've noticed that my libido has been reduced like i use to be able to get erections straight up from just thinking about sex, now its takes longer and its just not the same. Like the recent changes I've made was eating less carbs, but i still eat junk food occasionally. Now also I've been taking this pill called Inneov Homme which is a multi vitamin for the hair I bought it before I knew about This forums vitamins but can someone please check this out and confirm if it is safe to continue for me to take?

Here is the link http://www.hairloss-research.org/LinkUpdateHairMassMan11-29-10.html

I am 20 years old, I pretty much am taking it to reduce hairs falling out and thicken up. I weigh around 60-62Kg ( skinny guy). But yeah please let me know what I should do whether I should stop immediately?

Thanks,
Dan

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer Empty Re: Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer

Post  tooyoung Fri May 27, 2011 3:47 am

Probably the beta sitosterol in it, reduce the dose if you can.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer Empty Re: Guys need help, I don't know whats happening. CS please answer

Post  LeBrianJones Fri May 27, 2011 3:53 am

I would drop the multi immediately and see what happens.

LeBrianJones

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 27, 2011 4:16 am

Eat more healthy carbs.

White rice, White potatoes, sweet potatos and fruits. Dropping carbs screws with your libido. Eat some good sources of protein with tons of fat. Keep your o6:o3 ratio close to 1:1 and minimize polyunsaturated fats.

Get your vit-d levels tested, if below 50ng/ml start taking oral d3.

EC extract and acetly-l-carnitine are some good sups to take for better erections.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 27, 2011 4:20 am

abc - Whats wrong with brown rice?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ocelot911 Fri May 27, 2011 4:44 am

Like I've never had problems with my libido before, its usually on the other end of the spectrum (high). I am 100% certain I'm in Vitamin D from my blood test its due to my dark skin. One important fact is that i noticed my seamen is more watery.

So I guess the safest option is to cease taking the pill ey. I just want to know the theory on why this would happen and if the beta sitosterol is at a safe dosage. If so i guess I'm sensitive to it?

I bought some coconut oil to start cooking with. The diet I think may not be the problem (I'm not sure) cause i have not been real strict on it, but I have certainly reduced carb intake.

One question is normal milk good for you? Does it have negative associations with hair?

ocelot911

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri May 27, 2011 4:47 am

ocelot911 - I second everyone here.

Regarding diet, take this test to see what benefits you:

http://www.naturalhealthyellowpages.com/metabolic/self_test.html

Would drop the phytosterols because that can interfere with cholesterol absorption, which is needed to
produce vitamin D and testosterone.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 27, 2011 4:53 am

abc123 wrote:Dropping carbs screws with your libido.
Yes but only because you had a high intake before......it's like with hard durgs....
Good post by the way, vitamin d(sunshine) and EC made a big difference for me as well :p

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 27, 2011 5:46 am

tooyoung wrote:abc - Whats wrong with brown rice?

It won't kill you but I prefer white rice to brown. White rice has the anti nutrients stripped from it and it doesn't have the fiber in it. The anti nutrients interfere with digestion and mineral absorption, you can neutralize them with proper preparation but it's a pain. The fiber content in brown rice can cause problems as it just ferments in your gut feeding bad bacteria.

The down side to white rice is it has less nutrients, but you can easily make those up if the rest of your diet is looking good.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 27, 2011 5:48 am

ocelot911 wrote:Like I've never had problems with my libido before, its usually on the other end of the spectrum (high). I am 100% certain I'm in Vitamin D from my blood test its due to my dark skin. One important fact is that i noticed my seamen is more watery.

So I guess the safest option is to cease taking the pill ey. I just want to know the theory on why this would happen and if the beta sitosterol is at a safe dosage. If so i guess I'm sensitive to it?

I bought some coconut oil to start cooking with. The diet I think may not be the problem (I'm not sure) cause i have not been real strict on it, but I have certainly reduced carb intake.

One question is normal milk good for you? Does it have negative associations with hair?

The milk is an individual thing. It can either be helpful (probably only if its raw), neutral, or harmful. It makes the most sense to drop it just in case and then reintroduce it if you manage to stabilize hair loss. If you really love milk though just keep drinking it.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Fri May 27, 2011 5:56 am

pancacke wrote:
abc123 wrote:Dropping carbs screws with your libido.
Yes but only because you had a high intake before......it's like with hard durgs....
Good post by the way, vitamin d(sunshine) and EC made a big difference for me as well :p

Pancake, if you were referring to carbs such as pastry I completely agree. For healthy carbs such as fruit and starches I would disagree. Think about all the society who have eaten 60%+ of their nutrients from carbs, there's tons! If someone gets a therapeutic effect from cutting carbs its because they either have something wrong with their gut or they have a glucose tolerance problem. A high carb diet is probably the most optimal for health, can post some more info if you are interested.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Sat May 28, 2011 8:03 am

If you're going high carbs, definitely get a good understanding of the glycemic index.

www.glycemicindex.com
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down