Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate

+5
itzmecorey
hapyman
tooyoung
pancacke
Hoppipolla
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 Empty Re: Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate

Post  pancacke Sun May 29, 2011 1:33 am

Hoppipolla wrote:Thing is though what else CAN it be? I don't think it's an enzyme or bile deficiency. It might be mucus but that doesn't explain intolerances. It might be leaky gut but that doesn't explain the bloating and dandruff. Hell, it's gotta be something, and no other options make any sense! lol Smile
It's never one thing! Like everyone you have pathogen issues, metal issues, positivly charged minerals issues, nutritional deficiencys and on and on.......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 Empty Re: Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate

Post  tooyoung Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 am

pancacke wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:Thing is though what else CAN it be? I don't think it's an enzyme or bile deficiency. It might be mucus but that doesn't explain intolerances. It might be leaky gut but that doesn't explain the bloating and dandruff. Hell, it's gotta be something, and no other options make any sense! lol Smile
It's never one thing! Like everyone you have pathogen issues, metal issues, positivly charged minerals issues, nutritional deficiencys and on and on.......

Exactly, well said.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun May 29, 2011 5:39 am

*thinks it's USUALLY one thing...*

lol

Genuinely, I think that usually there's one thing that does MOST damage. Like in my case... there was ONE cause for my digestive system to go potty and stop digesting stuff like egg. It's not like Candida and parasites and a bunch of other stuff got together and said "hey guys, if we pull together we can stop this guy eating egg! Very Happy" xD

ONE thing caused the intolerance, and IMO just one thing caused the entire digestive breakdown.

But....

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate - Page 2 37_agree-disagree

hehehe Smile

EDIT -- On another note, I really think this forum would benefit from not hijacking EVERY thread about metals. It's getting a bit much now, sometimes you just want to discuss something WITHOUT the thread just becoming about that...
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun May 29, 2011 6:12 am

Hoppipolla wrote:It's getting a bit much now, sometimes you just want to discuss something WITHOUT the thread just becoming about that...
That's funny comming from someone who got 6 personal threads on one topic...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 29, 2011 6:41 am

The way I see it, it's not people hijacking threads about metals. You have made a lot of threads specifically about candida, which brings up the subject of metals and other things, as they seem to increase problems such as candida, so it would seem like metals is being brought up a lot.

If I've read it right mercury can often cause candida problems, mecury>candida while your just looking at the candida part of it, you're not addressing the root. If nothing else it'll do good to get rid of the metals.

jdp said before,
"If you have heavy metal toxicity, fighting candida might be extremely hard ... a losing battle."

Other people have said the candida feeds of the metals, so as soon as you stop your diet, (and not removed metals) the candida will just come back soon enough.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun May 29, 2011 7:34 am

hapyman wrote:

We now know that both aluminum and alcohol can displace the iron from its protective proteins, raising the level of harmful free iron, even when these protective proteins are not fully saturated with iron.9
Thanks for the info! I'm not sure what they're talking above is about oxidized iron......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun May 29, 2011 9:18 am

I'm not discussing metals anymore. lol

Many things can cause Candida overgrowth.

But yeah anyway... I think this experiment died before it started lol.. the moral of the story is... fasting sucks ass!!! 24 hours was pretty bad, any longer would have been hell! hehe Smile

So erm... back to the ol' drawing board! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 29, 2011 9:20 am

I don't see how or why you are ruling out metals so readily.

You have amalgams fillings right? Amalgams are notorious for causing metal problems.

Almost a month ago you said,
"I'm probably going to make chelation a permanent component of my regimen as I do think metals have the capacity to empower candida "

Why have you suddenly changed your mind?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun May 29, 2011 11:26 am

hoppi you are wasting your time with a new theory that you like the sound of every week.

do something that actually works and stick to it for 6months.

there is also a legit test for candida btw

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun May 29, 2011 11:43 am

abc123 wrote:hoppi you are wasting your time with a new theory that you like the sound of every week.

do something that actually works and stick to it for 6months.

there is also a legit test for candida btw
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun May 29, 2011 12:17 pm

tooyoung wrote:I don't see how or why you are ruling out metals so readily.

You have amalgams fillings right? Amalgams are notorious for causing metal problems.

Almost a month ago you said,
"I'm probably going to make chelation a permanent component of my regimen as I do think metals have the capacity to empower candida "

Why have you suddenly changed your mind?

I do agree metals can make Candida worse. But.. why suspect metals? Why not stress and junk food and sugar and alcohol and yeasty foods and gluten? Metals are just a pet hate on here but there's no need to point the finger at them for absolutely everything as if they are the only thing the human body has to worry about!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun May 29, 2011 7:48 pm

For those of you who claim that you only get Candida if you have some super bad immune problem or are old! Rubbish! And let's face it you all know it xD

I could find you a ton more vids if you want I bet! Smile

hope that helps! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:But.. why suspect metals?

Because you have amalgams...

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 pm

tooyoung wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:But.. why suspect metals?

Because you have amalgams...

yeah, I also lived on a diet of sugar and carbs. Why suspect ONE amalgam (and a minute second one) when there are lots of other potential reasons?

I think you need to liberate yourself from the metals-obsessed way of thinking on here sometimes tooyoung!!

The girl in that vid got Candida from sugar. I used to smoke, get stressed, eat junk.

If you really think it's all due to mercury... be my guest. But.. I'm afraid I'm just not going to entertain that line of thinking anymore because I think it's very counterproductive.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun May 29, 2011 9:34 pm

What's wonderful though is all this time I was SO confused. I felt like my body just TRANSFORMED into a mess in the space of just weeks back in 2009 and I wished so much that I could go back to the "old me" where I could just eat and drink whatever I wanted and be totally healthy. And I KNEW it wasn't aging or other cop-outs like that!! I really, really think I've nailed it this time!

However, me sitting here eating junk food is probably not helping so soon I'm going to knuckle down again! haha
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sun May 29, 2011 9:41 pm

Why suspect one amalgam? That one amalgam is defintely putting metals into your body, some people do well on a high carb diet, nobody does well with mercury being put into them.

You say you have "ONE" amalgam like one is nothing at all, I've got NO amalgams but I still have metal problems and I'm getting benefits from chelation. Just because you have one doesn't mean it's not putting mercury into your body every single day.

I don't think "it's all" to do with mercury, but I think you should address that first before trying anything else. Mercury feeds candida, so when you are starving yourself and reducing the candida, before long that "ONE" insignificant amalgam will just feed the candida right back up.

I'll stop bringing it up now, good luck with your experiments, just remember mercury helps feed candida.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:I really, really think I've nailed it this time!
LOL

Last edited by pancacke on Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Sun May 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Why suspect metals?

How about the fact that the people here who have had most success improving health/hair made targeting metals a central part of their regimen? None of the respected posters here have a good word to say about the likes of mercury, the experiences of others reflect it too. As you say, it's all over the board.

I also second what others have said - you are completely wasting your time and money on all these different theories and supplements if you continue to 1. try them for a few weeks then drop them and 2. eat junk throughout the experiment. You are also potentially wasting others time when you create (another) thread saying X or Y doesn't work; perhaps it might for someone who could stick to the program.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon May 30, 2011 2:27 am

I actually am not sure if I even believe this idea that mercury somehow "feeds" Candida. I think it's more likely that mercury acts as a natural antibiotic, and by killing good bacteria it disrupts the balance in the gut making it that much easier for Candida to spread. I think I would need to see I study or something before I believe that Candida is down there using the mercury as some kind of fuel or material to grow!!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon May 30, 2011 2:41 am

jdp posted a whole back,

One doctor who tested all his patients found that over 80% of them with an autoimmune disease had excessive mercury levels.

Michael Biamonte, at his health clinic, tested the mercury levels in his patients with various illnesses. He found that 84% of his clients with candida had elevated mercury levels, and that they were 60% higher than normal. The exact same numbers held for clients with parasites. 86% of clients with Epstein Barr Virus had mercury levels elevated by 68%. For those with chemical sensitivities 85% were 70% elevated and found similar numbers for autoimmune diseasess. Most other conditions were much lower.

Quote from CS:

Since Candida is cancer and since mercury helps Candida flourish,

Candida should be controlled rather than eliminated,

Quote from Huggins Applied Healing:

Is 'Candida' related to my amalgams (silver fillings)?

Strangely enough, Candida is there to save your life. It changes methyl mercury to a less toxic (but still toxic) form. Bacteria change it back to methyl mercury, and the system goes back and forth. If Candida were eliminated while you have amalgam in your mouth, your health will not be as good as if it were there protecting you. Complex, but yes, there is a relationship.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon May 30, 2011 4:14 am

Fair enough, whatever.. this forum is just a big shrine to chelation now. I'm just so tired of it. I can't open my mouth without getting bombarded by it. People don't even care how stuff even works all they say is mercury and chelation over and over again. I'm tired of it. I would be lying to myself if I tried to blame my dentist after the years of abuse I put my body through.

So forget it. This thread may as well end here because I know nothing constructive is going to come out of this.

EDIT Smile

But I'll tell you what. Instead of arguing and bickering over this which is veeery silly as at the end of the day our views are very similar with a lot of overlap anyway, let's enjoy this brief musical interlude, and try not to focus on it anymore Very Happy

Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon May 30, 2011 4:43 am

Hoppipolla wrote:So forget it. This thread may as well end here because I know nothing constructive is going to come out of this.
Time for a new candida thread....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon May 30, 2011 5:01 am

pancacke wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:So forget it. This thread may as well end here because I know nothing constructive is going to come out of this.
Time for a new candida thread....

lol Smile

and god I love Owl City! hehe! ^_^ I'm just gonna sit here and listen to his songs for a while! hehe ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon May 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Oh my god! The bit he says at the end about women with vaginal yeast probs always having intestinal Candida!! That explains why women get Candida more than men!! And why women have more IBS and stuff!

Although I do remember hearing some other reason ages ago but... I dunno I mean, this explains it well enough for me!

interesting:

Bit silly how he's so OBVIOUSLY reading it from above the camera xD Doesn't stop it being interesting though! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 am

I think oil of wild oregano is giving me die-off! Cloudy urine and lots of white when I go #2s >.<

And I can hear my stomach going *grumble grumble* when I put 2-4 drops in water and drink it! haha Smile

Candida no likey methinks!

Hoppi! ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next