Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate

+5
itzmecorey
hapyman
tooyoung
pancacke
Hoppipolla
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate Empty Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 pm

I've copied this from my thread on CureZone I've just made but I'd love to hear your opinions too!

" Good idea? It's inspired by one person who said ms knocked out tons of mucous after Okra Pepsin, and another person who said a coconut oil liver flush resulted in tons of dead yeast.

What if one were to just do a fast with lots of water and EV coconut oil every day, plus magnesium sulphate (perhaps a teaspoon a day or more if desired) to knock out all the yeast as it dies and empty the bowels further allowing for more thorough yeast killing with the coconut oil?

What do you think?

Hoppi! "

Smile

EDIT -- If this becomes popular can we call it the Hoppi Fast? ^_^ rofl
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate Empty Re: Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate

Post  pancacke Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Sounds aweful....a diet of water and oil :p
There are all sorts of candida diets, allowing you to actually eat, lol. SCD is supposed to work too.....

BTW: What happened to your fancy enzymes? While I took GSE I had die-off symptoms, I think I stopped the overgrowth for now.....think about it, it's very cheap and convenient, although perhaps only temporary(but you can repeat once every two months or so)

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate Empty Re: Fasting idea for Candida - Coconut oil, water, magnesium sulphate

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 25, 2011 9:56 pm

what's SCD?

And I am taking the enzymes but just haven't experienced any big die-off yet, just little bits. And then I heard of those huge success stories and was like whoa O.O

I know that you can eat on most Candida treatments but they also take ages usually and are unreliable. This could be done in quick cleanses and may give more dramatic quick results. Most of the really good stories I've heard were during fasts.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed May 25, 2011 10:35 pm

specific carbohydrate diet.....
If you want quick reults, diet is not the way to go. CS, GSE or if you have a rife machine....I can't imagine coconutoil alone will do much, but I haven't looked inot it. Again GSE, seemed to have worked fine for me.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 25, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm just worried about messing with my gut flora while it's obviously struggling a little as it is... I dunno.

Also I don't understand why you are dismissing coconut oil! It's renowned for being a great antifungal while leaving the good bacteria intact isn't it? Shocked

Look:

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=306308

Cool no? Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:It's renowned for being a great antifungal while leaving the good bacteria intact isn't it?
Doesn't make sense to me, how should it discern between "good" and "bad"?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed May 25, 2011 11:25 pm

pancacke wrote:
Hoppipolla wrote:It's renowned for being a great antifungal while leaving the good bacteria intact isn't it?
Doesn't make sense to me, how should it discern between "good" and "bad"?

lol don't ask me!! I'm only parroting!

I would guess it must interact with fungus in a way that kills it, but be unable to kill bacteria. It can also kill viruses. So yah, strange! But I would suppose it's something to do with the structure of fungus and viruses versus the structure of bacteria.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed May 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Okay, I thought you mean it kills bad bacteria but not good......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu May 26, 2011 7:47 am

Nah I don't think it's antibacterial. Weird I know!

But yeah erm.. I just really wanna see yeast actually leaving my body, as I get the feeling I'm seeing these tiny, tiny little tidbits and actually there is TONS in there. I want to SEE it as then I'll know... this stuff needs to die!! hehe Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Well I've started!!!

12-14 tablespoons (ish) of coconut oil a day, couple of caps of oxy-powder a day and a ton of water!

Come on die Candida!! lol Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 27, 2011 3:53 am

Are you still not metal chelating?

Mercury helps candida flourish, so you might not be getting to the root of the problem. Are you taking iodine? Some people say iodine is all you need to stop candida. It has many, many benefits.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 6:41 am

May want to try oil pulling with coconut oil too. Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 27, 2011 6:53 am

hapyman wrote:May want to try oil pulling with coconut oil too. Very Happy
I heard drinking ghee in the morning gives you an internal oilpull :p

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri May 27, 2011 9:37 am

tooyoung wrote:Are you still not metal chelating?

Mercury helps candida flourish, so you might not be getting to the root of the problem. Are you taking iodine? Some people say iodine is all you need to stop candida. It has many, many benefits.

I dunno, I think the metals thing is blown way out of proportion. MANY things help candida flourish - sugar, yeast, carbs, gluten, antibiotics. I have been taking iodine and humifulvate, but I think it's all a bit exaggerated to be honest.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Its the TYPE of metal exposure that really matters. CS has touched on this a little bit... Organic mercury from food is not as bad as the oxidizing kind found in industrial products and things like amalgams. Problem is it is a double edge sword... let me explain.

For example if the only source of heavy metals was food I think your body could handle it. Like the Japanese fishing communities with high amounts of mercury from fish but no problems because it is organic and they also get high amounts of iodine and selenium from their diets as well. However, once you add other oxidizing forms of metals the flood gates are open. These oxidizing forms of metals like lead, mercury, thallium, and aluminum will further oxidizes these organic forms freeing them in your body and wreaking havoc. Aluminum will oxidize copper and iron. The oxidized form of copper and iron (rust) cause micro-inflammation in the tissues and research is showing that it is one of the main causes in fibrotic cysts in the breast along with breast cancer.

So like CS I believe everyone should be doing some type of chelation to remove/chelate/methylate these oxidizing forms of heavy metals so your body can remove them properly. At one point you have been exposed to these metals whether through vaccinations, amalgams, cookware, antiperspirants, pesticides, herbicides, etc etc etc.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 27, 2011 12:53 pm

These oxidizing forms of metals like lead, mercury, thallium, and aluminum will further oxidizes these organic forms freeing them in your body and wreaking havoc. Aluminum will oxidize copper and iron.
Are you sure, I thought mercury and lead were the only oxidizers of oxidizers!?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Sorry for the long quote below but it contains some good information about alcohol, aluminum and Iron. If you like jump to the two sections I highlighted in red.

NEW Studies Reveal Alarming Hidden Cause of Breast Cancer
By Russell L. Blaylock, MD, CCN

Vaccines Increase Cancer RiskBreast cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer death in women worldwide and breast cancer rates are increasing rapidly.

A compelling number of studies, though not all, have shown that free iron concentrations in breast tissue, especially the ductal tissue, is playing a major role in stimulating cancer development and eventual progression to aggressive, deadly cancers.1,2

Cancers are Very Dependent on Iron

Iron is needed for DNA replication in rapidly dividing cells.3

A recent report from the Department of Biomolecular Sciences in Urbino Italy, found that fluid taken from the nipple of cancer patients contained significantly higher levels of aluminum than did nipple fluid taken from women without breast cancer—approximately twice as much aluminum.4

A number of studies have found that extracting nipple fluid by a breast pump (in both premenopausal and postmenopausal women) is a simple way to study the microenvironment of the ductal tissue, the site of development of most breast cancers.5

Examining this ductal fluid is an excellent way to measure such things as iron levels, ferritin (an iron-binding protein), CRP (a measure of breast inflammation) and aluminum.

The researchers also found that women with breast cancer had much higher levels of ferritin, an iron transport protein, in their breast fluid, which was 5X higher in women with breast cancer.6

This observation has been confirmed in other studies.

In previous studies researchers found that one's intake of iron did not necessarily correlate with risk of breast cancer, but rather the release of iron from its protective proteins, such as ferritin and transferrin was critical.7

This distinction is very important and explains why some studies found no link between iron intake in the diet and breast cancer incidence.8

Free Iron Can Be Very Dangerous

Over 90% of iron absorbed from your diet is normally bound to these protective proteins. Recent studies have shown that some things we do can cause too much of the iron to be released into surrounding tissues, and if this iron exists as free iron, it can trigger intense inflammation, free radical generation and lipid peroxidation.

Bound iron is relatively harmless.

So, what can cause these protective proteins to release their iron?

One factor is an excessive alcohol intake. Studies by Lee et al have shown that women who drink greater than 20 grams of alcohol a day significantly increase the free iron in their breast tissue and have a higher incidence of invasive breast cancer—the most deadly form.9

It has also been shown that excessive estrogen can displace iron from its protective proteins, thus increasing free iron levels and associated breast cancer risk. 10 This helps explain the link between high estrogen levels and breast cancer.

Of more importance than the total intake of iron is where the iron ends up that is absorbed from your food.

As stated, most of it is bound to protective proteins, such as transferrin in the blood and ferritin within cells. If you have a lot of extra space within these proteins for binding iron, then a high dietary iron intake would be less harmful.

Previously it was thought that a spillover of free iron occurred only when the protective proteins (tranferrin and ferritin) were fully saturated, as we see with the condition hemochromatosis.

How Aluminum and Alcohol Worsen Iron Toxicity

We now know that both aluminum and alcohol can displace the iron from its protective proteins, raising the level of harmful free iron, even when these protective proteins are not fully saturated with iron.9

If this occurs within the breast, as this study demonstrates, free iron levels in the breast ductal tissue can become dangerously high and over time induce malignant tumor formation.

The question to be asked is--where did the aluminum come from?

The authors of the paper suggested underarm antiperspirants as a possibility. But, there is another source that is becoming increasingly a problem and that is from vaccine adjuvants.

Vaccines are a Major Source of Aluminum for Many

Many inactivated vaccines contain aluminum salts to boost the immune reaction. Studies have shown that this aluminum is slowly dispersed all over the body and may be concentrated in breast ducts.11

The amount of aluminum in vaccines is tremendous, especially in such vaccines as the anthrax vaccine, hepatitis vaccine and tetanus vaccine.

Since many American children are being exposed to multiple doses of aluminum containing vaccines by the time they are 6 years old, one would expect very high exposures to injected aluminum.

A recent study by Lucija Tomljenovik and Chris Shaw found that a newborn receives a dose of aluminum that exceeds FDA safety limits (5mg/kg/day) for injected aluminum by 20-fold, and at 6 months of age a dose that was 50-fold higher than FDA safety limits.12

Aluminum at this young age will accumulate in various tissues and with new vaccine recommendations, children and young adults may be exposed to many more aluminum containing vaccines every year throughout life.

With the ability of aluminum to displace iron from its protective proteins, we may not only see a dramatic increase in breast cancer, but also other iron-related diseases, such as liver degeneration, neurodegenerative disease, diabetes, heart failure and atherosclerosis.13 No one is addressing this very real danger.

References

1 Wu T et al. Serum iron, copper and zinc concentrations and the risk of cancer mortality in US adults. Ann Epidemiol 2004; 14: 195-201.
2 Cade J et al. Case-control study of breast cancer in southeast England: Nutritional factors. Epidemiol Community Health 1998; 52: 105-110.
3 Kalinowski DS, Richardson DR. The evolution of iron chelators for the treatment of iron overload disease and cancer. Pharmacol Rev 2005; 57: 547-583.
4 Mannello F, et al. Analysis of aluminum content and iron homeostasis in nipple aspirate fluids from healthy women and breast cancer-affected patients. J Appl Toxicol 2011; Feb 21,(ahead of print)
5 Mannello F et al. Iron-binding proteins and C-reactive protein in nipple aspirate fluids: role of iron-0driven inflammation in breast microenvironment. Am J Transl Res 2011;3: 100-113.
6 Mannello et al and Shpyleva SI et al. Role of ferritin alterations in human breast cancer cells. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2011; 126: 63-71.
7 Lithgow D et al. C-reactive protein in nipple aspirate fluid: relation to women's health factors. Nurs Res 2006; 65: 418-425.
8 Kabat GC et al. Dietary iron and heme iron intake and risk of breast cancer: a prospective cohort study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2007; 16:1306-1308.
9 Lee DH et al. Dietary iron intake and breast cancer: The Iowa Women's Health Study. Proc Am Assoc Cancer Res 2004; 45: A2319.
10 Wyllie S, Liehr JG. Release of iron from ferritin storage by redox cycling of stilbene and steroid estrogen metabolites: a mechanism of induction of free radical damage by estrogen. Arch Biochem Biophys 1997; 346: 180-186.
11 Flarend et al. In vivo absorption of aluminum-containing vaccine adjuvants using Al-26. Vaccine 1997 15, 1314-1318.
12 Tomljenovic L and Shaw C. 2011 in press.
13 Weinberg ED. Iron toxicity. Ox Med Cell Longevity 2009; 2: 107-109.

hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri May 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Thing is though, I'm really trying to work out what upset my digestion so much starting in mid-'09. I think it's unlikely to be metals that directly did that! It's more likely to be some kind of form of sudden dysbiosis or intestinal build-up. It certainly FEELS like it's out of balance, as my body just transformed into much poorer health very quickly. Too quickly I think for it to be doing it to itself with something like mucus or another kind of build-up, IMO.

Which is why Candida is an obvious target (particularly as I'm pretty sure I've seen it when I use the loo!).

And man, fasting isn't easy!! I've had SO SO much coconut oil lol, I'm going to start limiting it tomorrow more strictly to 12-14 tablespoons as I think because I had no food I got carried away haha ^^

Fasting is hard though even for one day >.< I took some Epsom salts last night (magnesium sulphate) so my system is fairly empty right now lol - ideally I want it to basically be just coconut oil and water down there, to allow for a lot of yeast killing! If I see lots of it at least it will further prove to me I have a yeast problem.

However, I even have my doubts that that person on CureZone saw as much yeast as she claims, as of course coconut oil is also white! lol

But yah, I need sleeeep hehe Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri May 27, 2011 1:48 pm

But I think there is something to be said of the proliferation of candida in the presence of heavy metals.

Anyhow back to your thread Very Happy Sorry if we were hijacking bom

You may want to try some unsweetened coconut milk. It will give you some much needed energy. If you are open to other things try some fresh squeezed lemon juice in some water.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Fri May 27, 2011 6:29 pm

Most threads on here are hijacked with things about metals lol

But yeah erm, I'm considering opening this up to include cleansing and anti-yeast foods, as yeah man fasting isn't too fun xD

I just wanna see more dead yeast soooo much so I know something is really happening. I'm sure I'll find a way Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat May 28, 2011 12:36 am

I'm not so sure you will "see" too much if you are using enzymes to break it down. Go by how you feel and remember it can take some time.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat May 28, 2011 2:18 am

hapyman wrote:I'm not so sure you will "see" too much if you are using enzymes to break it down. Go by how you feel and remember it can take some time.

Yeah I know man, you're right Smile

I'm actually considering taking nystatin as well as Syntol. Even though I know drugs are more risky, the combined force of the two should be pretty amazing, and in reality I think the risks of nystatin are pretty low. People always demonize the drugs but I think 99% of the time things are blown out of proportion.

Feeling a bit down about the whole thing atm to be honest, it's been a pretty tough year since all this really started to hit me. I feel like I've made a lot of progress, but it's still not easy and I'm not done yet.

Luckily I plan to go travelling very soon and also am having increasing luck with earning money online as well, so other things are looking up! heh Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  itzmecorey Sat May 28, 2011 8:19 am

This whole candida thing makes me nervous guys... I highly doubt at under 30 years old unless your under major stress and a super poor diet with metal amalgams that you have any candida that will a.) cause hairloss or b.) any negligable effects on your body.

I really think if you wanna do anything... Balance gut flora with Kefir, drink carrot or juices in the morning...

Restore integrity of gut barrier with glycine rich bone broths a few times a week...

Remove gut irritants one at a time or slowly (Gluten, grains, excessive dairy, legumes)

go low carb for a few days...

Guarantee that will be all you need but if you do a Candida screening and its negative chances are its negative

I think drinking coconut and water for a month would most likely destroy other systems in the body... By systems i mean communication between systems... Brain/gut, HPCA axis, Testosterone/cortisol rhythms...

I would reconsider Sad

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sat May 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Thing is though what else CAN it be? I don't think it's an enzyme or bile deficiency. It might be mucus but that doesn't explain intolerances. It might be leaky gut but that doesn't explain the bloating and dandruff. Hell, it's gotta be something, and no other options make any sense! lol Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat May 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:Thing is though what else CAN it be?

Could be metals? Wink

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next