Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight

5 posters

Go down

Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight Empty Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight

Post  act<react Mon May 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Resulting in fatigue, dizziness, suicidal emotions, mood swings, irritability, gastrointestinal distress, complete mess right now ...

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight Empty Re: Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight

Post  ubraj Mon May 16, 2011 5:44 pm

normal lyme and/or mercury symptoms

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight Empty Re: Extremely adverse reactions to Sunlight

Post  itzmecorey Mon May 16, 2011 11:14 pm

Over active Adrenals? Look at your supplements too! Please

Too Much Norepinepherine in your system?

I know lighter skin people can create more vitamin D in the presence of sunlight but lose more Folate

Vise Versa for darker skin people

I have no idea what could be causing this but just some things maybe to look at...

Reduce Stress!

Wink

itzmecorey

http://www.coreychmiel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 17, 2011 3:13 am

actResulting in fatigue, dizziness, suicidal emotions, mood swings, irritability, gastrointestinal distress, complete mess right now ...

Certain probiotics would give me exactly those symptoms.

Action, please, if you can, try Quercetin plus Broemlain plus Sodium Ascorbate - 3 times a day on an empty stomach, for a total of 1,500 mg of quercetin per day. This REALLY works. Take all on an empty stomach, besides Sodium Ascorbate is alkaline... better when there's no food sitting on the stomach.

I call this the "die-off inhibitor", a powerful anti-inflammatory, inhibits histamine release, helps heal a leaky gut (by reducing allergic reactions), plus many other benefits. For allergy sufferers... this is a god send.

Some magnesium is synergystic with the above.

Last edited by LittleFighter on Tue May 17, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 am

Also, some of the other stuff you are taking might be exacerbating the symptoms. The above will help!!!

I really believe you must get tested to see what's happening on your gut. If you come up with irritation or a parasite, then you can start working from there.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 17, 2011 3:37 am

Hey LF, the devil of this is that I'm broke ... all very good information though, I'll be taking your advice when I can.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 17, 2011 3:42 am

actHey LF, the devil of this is that I'm broke ... all very good information though, I'll be taking your advice when I can.

I understand action... the combo above is not expensive, so please, if you can do give it a try...

Seems like a humble formula... but there's tons of research on quercetin (vs other things).

A starting place for great info:

http://www.wellnessresources.com/search/index.php?zoom_query=quercetin&zoom_cat[]=20

Also, the combo mentiones does inhibits LPS induced inflammation one of the reasons to call it a die-off inhibitor.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 17, 2011 4:26 am

As I understand now infections in other areas of the body have a big impact on how your gut is regulated, the TLR manipulation by lyme is a good example, and probably why IBS and other gastrointestinal forms of distress are so common in Lyme / Fibro / Chronic Fatigue. When I do hit this, it'll be a multi-faceted approach but both you (LF) and jdp have been life savers. Congratulate yourselves.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue May 17, 2011 4:32 am

I take this http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Quercetin-with-Bromelain-240-Vcaps/18416?at=0 so far I'm pleased!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 17, 2011 4:48 am

pancacke wrote:I take this http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Quercetin-with-Bromelain-240-Vcaps/18416?at=0 so far I'm pleased!

I take that with sodium ascorbate (1 gram per dose), on an empty stomach and feel great.

At this point I don't need it too much as before. Paleo diet, gluten, casein, toxin avoidance, gut healing works...
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue May 17, 2011 10:25 am

You might be interested in this ascorbic acid-Dihydroquercetin combo...
http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-Vitamin-C-with-Dihydroquercetin-1000-mg-250-Tablets/15774?at=0

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/story/2010/07/19/lyme-disease-ticks-whitney-719.html

If I have lyme I know exactly where I got it. As a teenager I was vibrant, full of life, always active, swimming, hiking, actively pursuing music, and ... volunteering in animal shelters. I had two cats and a dog myself, and one summer while fostering a bunch of stray cats the entire house got filled with fleas and I got bitten numerous times, two of said bites have never healed.

Fail.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue May 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Watch a couple of these videos of lyme herxing. Are you similiar to these on your very bad days or is it different?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lyme+herx&aq=f

From Klinghardt

We also are aware that in endemic areas in the US up to 22% of stinging flies
and mosquitoes (2, 8, 9, and 10) are carriers of Bb and co-infections. In
South East Germany and Eastern Europe 12 % of mosquitoes have been
shown to be infected. Also many spiders, flees, lice and other stinging
insects carry spirochetes and co-infections.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Whether I got Bb in my native Province is irellevant really as I've done quite a bit of travelling, France, Germany, Switzerland, England, Austria, some places in the states and all across Canada. Though I see what you mean, more than just ticks to worry about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGfpUhdRtLo&NR=1
^ Similar to my reactions while initially chelating, getting sunlight was much different, sweating, confusion, emotional distress, irritability, GI issues, basically everything mentioned in the first post. Felt like a completely different person and it lasted for hours, scary, scary shit. Either way I'm going to stop posting about this, I pretty much know its one (or a combination) of a multitude of things and I know exactly where to start for all of them, I'm just posting out of frustration at being completely broke and not being able to begin dealing with it. Hard to get the money to get the treatments so that you can get back to work when you can't work in the first place, darwin would be proud of this here system.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 17, 2011 2:37 pm

James,

Have you thought about using Iodine, but in a SERIOUS way?

I mean, go with a "high" dose of 50 to 100 mg and take EVERY, without exception, companion nutrient, SPECIALLY THE ATP CO-FACTORS (twice p/day).

This potentially can give you your energy back! I've read about many cases of recovery from chronic fatigue, fibro, etc. Many people don't take enough iodine or all the necessary nutrients.

The benefits from the iodine are many, including a massive boost of immunity by killing pathogens and increased energy levels.

This treatment is very cheap!
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Hey LF.

During my intense time chelating vigorously I was taking amounts of iodine that large with the specified co-factors, since then I've gone back to smaller doses, I'm going to ramp it back up again.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 pm

actHey LF.

During my intense time chelating vigorously I was taking amounts of iodine that large with the specified co-factors, since then I've gone back to smaller doses, I'm going to ramp it back up again.

Just a note in case you didn't know or missed the info:

The ATP co-factors are B2 (100 mg) twice p/ day
Inositol Hexanicotinate (500 mg) twice p/day

As you can see the doses are high compared to what you see in multis.

Quoting the book from Dr B:

"Upon taking two doses of ATP Co-Factors he felt fabulous" "I have never felt that good with just starting a new supplement" "This cleared all my nagging complaints...now I feel 100% healthy"
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Tue May 17, 2011 4:26 pm

I sadly don't have those specified nutrients on hand, but I took a large amount of lugols with some Ascorbic Acid, and Mag Malate and Selenemethionine (three of each). Definitely helped, peaceful feelings returned.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down