Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Any ideas for chest congestion? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any ideas for chest congestion?

2 posters

Go down

Any ideas for chest congestion? Empty Any ideas for chest congestion?

Post  hadrion Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 am

I did a ton of yard work last weekend and had a nasty post nasal drip settle in my chest this week. I'm trying to tough it out, but it's lingering although I feel fine outside of the congestion - no lethargy, fever, etc.

Any thoughts on what to do to get this crap out? Should I use a Mucinex/Tussin like expectorant?

I tried getting it out in the steam room at the gym today but it's still there.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. This is annoying.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for chest congestion? Empty Re: Any ideas for chest congestion?

Post  hadrion Fri May 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Fairly certain this has something to do with the chelation I've been doing. I've had one of the awful herxheimer type nights that's just starting to clear up for me. I think I shook some nasty stuff out that was sitting there. Bad night.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 pm

hadrion - For what it's worth, I had a cold about 2 weeks ago, waited for it to almost go before starting chelation, iodine, humifulvate and MCP specifically. I've had an on and off sore throat and the congested chest you mentioned for duration I have been chelating, that wern't that bad when I had my cold.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat May 07, 2011 4:29 am

tooyoung wrote:hadrion - For what it's worth, I had a cold about 2 weeks ago, waited for it to almost go before starting chelation, iodine, humifulvate and MCP specifically. I've had an on and off sore throat and the congested chest you mentioned for duration I have been chelating, that wern't that bad when I had my cold.

I had a really bad night last night. Was unable to sleep more than an hour straight because I had to hack up stuff that was in my chest. Just typical yellow mucus, but man it was rough getting it out. Still not sure if it was a cold, Allergies or something that I stirred up chelating (MCP, Hum and iodine) but clearly my body was hell bent on getting stuff out of my chest/lungs last night.

I'm breathing clear now, but my ears and nose are clogged. Just gotta keep getting this stuff out.

It'd be interesting if this is something we go through because of chelation.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down