Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp?

+7
diffuse
Nanas
Prague
hapyman
act
Hoppipolla
hadrion
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? Empty Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp?

Post  hadrion Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 am

Hey guys,

So I've been using colloidal silver topically for quite some time. While I don't have any news to report of amazing regrowth, I do believe it has benefited my hair and scalp.

What I'm looking for is an idea for a carrier to get the colloidal silver to penetrate my scalp. Right now, I have to do applications post shower when my hair is wet and my pores are open which is not always convenient. There is a major difference in how my scalp feels when applying/spraying post shower and when I apply to a dry scalp.

Could I mix it with a diluted concentration of DMSO to get it through the scalp skin when the scalp is dry? If so, what concentration should I work the DMSO to?

Is there anything else I could use to get it to penetrate on a dry scalp?

Thanks for any suggestions.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? Empty Re: Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp?

Post  Hoppipolla Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 am

yeah I heard DMSO is good for getting CS into the skin (from the guys on the CureZone CS forum).

They said to just add a few drops Smile

CS internally is also good for stuff like Candida, etc, which is why I'm taking it religiously!! ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp? Empty Re: Any ideas for a better carrier to get colloidal silver to penetrate scalp?

Post  act<react Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 am

DMSO is a possibility, but I suggest you read The Body Electric and make use of using acupuncture needles connected to some sort of tiny electricity source, it's laid out in the book how to stimulate perfect dedifferentiation.

In short, colloidal silver will be nice for the scalp, don't expect regrowth, nano silver will be great for the scalp, depending on the individual and care put into the regimen, expect regrowth to a degree, but the regimen in The Body Electric I believe will be the end of a lot of our worries.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:47 am

Act - Are you talking about Robert Becker's book? Just want to be clear what I should be reading.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 am

I have that book. I'll have to check that out since it has been quite a while since I have read it last. That would be a really neat thing to do/try. Maybe I'll try to post the details a bit later if anyone is interested.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:39 am

hadrion

raise simply the silver concentration (or the ammount put on the scalp) , no carrier is needed here IMO

the way it works is the electron carrier using the air (oxygen) needing x some hydrogen (water) to work

so other options would be: raising the humidity of the air; frequent application, sweating with silver on your head, etc

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:40 am

i forgot also that putting some drops of H202 raises tremendously the absorbtion/function

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:47 am

Good point about H2O2 increasing permeability Prague.

How have you been? You still using your enzyme mixture?
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:38 am

Yes, Robert Becker's book is amazing, I won't post much about it here as I've already got a huuuge thread about it that I intend to bump very soon, as I'll soon be in a financial position to utilize the knowledge I have, I'm going to definitely try to rally everybody to take part in this too so get excited about it!

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks for checking in Prague. I was hoping you'd see it. The topical silver has kept the scalp in fantastic shape, but I'm not seeing the progress yet I was hoping for. I'll try the H202. The only reason post shower applications aren't always possible is I shower a lot at my gym where I work out and I can't douse my head with silver and walk out the door. I'll look like a mental patient since my hair is long-ish on top. That said, I should probably just bring a hat there and do an application while I'm in the steam room.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:48 am

Wait. Will the H202 bleach my hair? I have black hair.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:55 am

hadrion wrote:Wait. Will the H202 bleach my hair? I have black hair.

I currently have very white skin, and the results of my putting H202 on that reminded me of a Mitch Hedberg joke.

"Man I thought I was pale until I got my teeth whitened, I am not white, I am off white, I should have just got a tan instead"

It definitely will have noticable effects on your dark hair.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:46 am

i put few drops of 35% h202 in aloe vera and my black hair never got bleached.
just dont let it stay on your scalp too long, wash it down after some time and nothing will happen...

i didnt know h202 will make the topical work better, i use for anti-inflamation and oxygen delivery purpose - good to know.

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 am

If I remember correctly, TK/thelibrarian wounded his scalp with a dermaroller before applying silver (and other topicals).

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:20 am

Sounds like a good combination:

2oz of Colloidal Silver (smaller particle size the better)
4 drops 35% Food grade H202

Apply topical to clean scalp and then dermaroll over it Very Happy

Then add a bonus round by lasering 30 minutes later. Hmmm... May have to try this out. I have all of the materials already.

Still interested in using accupuncture needles with a frequency generator. That would be pretty freakin awesome.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:18 am

I am alternating colloïdal copper, silver, gold, germanium and gallium nitrate on my scalp.
I bought 5 x 5ml glass sprayers. They became my best friend.
Before that, I never applied anything topically on my scalp. I now think that was an error.
To supplement internally and work on our diet is CAPITAL, but how much time should we wait about our body finally deciding to cure our scalp ? We are most of us destroyed inside. Our immune system have a lot to do before look at our scalp. That's what I think.
Right now, my hair looks amazing (my gf agree about an evident change), a lot more strong that they ever was since the past 3 years (or before)

I also found a patent mentionning hair regrowth by using colloidal silver/copper/gold.
I am now running this protocol since 2 weeks only. Sometimes I make a copper bath (I have my own generator) for my scalp. Upside down with my scalp in the copper water. Results are excellent. Really guys.

I am confident.

I've read about copper's ability to regenerate blood vessels. On the other side, gallium attack the calcification. But I use it less often cause It seem powerfull and I fear about my skull. No joke. Gold and Silver regenerate sterm cells and are one of the most radical anti-bacterial agents.

Hope my comment will help some of you.
Thx

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:04 am

lw-4,

Great post. I really appreciate all the feedback in here. Prague turned me onto the silver topical awhile ago and I'm probably being a bit impatient with it, but I was worried I'm not getting the absorption that I need. I also read the copper/silver patent. I was using copper, but took it out to go pure silver in the topical. Maybe I should make individual bottles like you did so I don't have to combine in the same sprayer.

May try the dermaroller as suggested, but I'm afraid of leaving pock marks on my scalp. Not sure if that's a real concern for me or not.

I also think I need to add a laser helmet, but I'm so hesitant to spend the money on it.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 am

i'll forward a msg i sent via PM:

there are many ways of reversing MPB

yet, they are very simple and free most of them - which is a problem since ppl are not ready to believe

1)colloidal silver topically
2)clay water with some luck
3)topical onion, garlic
4)H202 therapy
5)germanium
6)cold showers, especially cold showers of your testicles and your head
7)prostate massage, prostate contractions
8)stinging foods consumption
9)garlic in alcohol (you can simply cut garlic in pieces, and splash it with a shot of alcohol into your throat)
10)sodium borate therapy, salts therapy (magnesium sulphate, bicarbonate, sea salt...°
11)oil pulling with some luck
12)acid (lemon, ACV, balsamic - the one that feels the best for you, giving you sort of electrifying feeling is right for you) with sufficient zinc/copper consumption
13)enzymes (even saliva swallowing works to some degree)
14)positively charged Zn - Cu topically, Cu - Ag - Au as well

concerning the colloidal silver topically, it's a good idea to power it up internally - with some of the remedies mentioned above, H202, germanium, sodiulm borate, bicarbonates, lemon would be my first choice

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanas Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:54 pm

germanium and h202 will have quite similar effect, but germanium is far more expensive.

what will do better - colloidal silver or Nanosilver?

where is the best place to buy gold silver and copper?

Nanas

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:15 am

Prague wrote:

Prague, how does the cold showers effect hair loss. I've been doing them past week or so and I think I've noticed less inflammation.

What's salts therapy? Which oil for oil pulling would you recommend? I've been used EV olive oil and getting some sesame and sunflower oil at the weekend, will they be fine?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 am

tooyoung wrote:
Prague wrote:

Prague, how does the cold showers effect hair loss. I've been doing them past week or so and I think I've noticed less inflammation.

What's salts therapy? Which oil for oil pulling would you recommend? I've been used EV olive oil and getting some sesame and sunflower oil at the weekend, will they be fine?

Cold showers for a lot of reasons, where in nature besides hot springs do you find warm steamy hot running water to lather up in first off, nowhere. That alone is enough for me, also refer to all the reasons why jdp warns against hot showers.

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 am

Very interesting thread, particularly Prague's "top 14" ways to regrow.

Like everyone I've had to overcome the fear of turning blue by reading up a little on silver. Appears if it is a good, true colloid there is a high certainty of safety. I am wondering about the mixture of topical silver and lasering as somewhere I read about excessive sunlight being a factor in agryia. I can't find anything about the red light used in lasers but I assume it would be ok. Any thoughts?

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:58 pm

act
tooyoung wrote:
Prague wrote:

Cold showers for a lot of reasons, where in nature besides hot springs do you find warm steamy hot running water to lather up in first off, nowhere. That alone is enough for me, also refer to all the reasons why jdp warns against hot showers.

That makes sense, whats the significance of cold showering the testicles?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:20 am

huli wrote:Very interesting thread, particularly Prague's "top 14" ways to regrow.

Like everyone I've had to overcome the fear of turning blue by reading up a little on silver. Appears if it is a good, true colloid there is a high certainty of safety. I am wondering about the mixture of topical silver and lasering as somewhere I read about excessive sunlight being a factor in agryia. I can't find anything about the red light used in lasers but I assume it would be ok. Any thoughts?

huli,

I've been dousing my head in colloidal silver for months. I have not turned blue to my knowledge, lol. Seriously, I think the guy who turned blue was drinking gallons of it.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 am

lw4- I picked up this collodial silver from amazon can you tell me if this good? Im using couple sprays twice a day to cover bald areas.http://www.amazon.com/Sovereign-Silver-Fine-Mist-Spray/dp/B000V9N17Y/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1303859329&sr=8-9

Also where do you buy your other topicals Gold? Copper? Germanium?

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next