Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out

+5
pancacke
Directo
AboDi
DM5
CausticSymmetry
9 posters

Go down

Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out Empty Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:46 am

http://healthyfixx.com/health/16/potassium-iodide-will-protect-you-from-radiation

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out Empty Re: Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out

Post  DM5 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 pm

CS,

Great article and ultra-informative site! Never heard of Beta Glucan's actions against radiation and am now clear on dosage for SSKI during fallout. Will file that away. I read awhile back that increasing the antioxidant enzyme Super Oxide Dismutase thru GLISODin, Wheatgrass, Chlorphyll, Holy Basil and other supplements and/or using Lasers, might be your next step after first caring for the thyroid? What is your opinion?

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

Like March Against Monsanto on Facebook
DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out Empty Re: Brand new HealthyFixx article - Protection against Nuclear Fall Out

Post  AboDi Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 pm

awesome article CS

wow take a look on iodine formulas on iherb , all out of stock

do you think that other and far countries will suffer from this fallout ? like middle east and europe for instance ?

AboDi

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:42 pm

CS: if it's a ß1,3 / ß1,6 Beta Glucan. Is it ok? Is the same? It is still safe?

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 pm

CS,
I have a stockpile of iodine/iodide, but my selenium will take few weeks until it gets here......is it a bad idea to supplement iodine without it? I'm in the middle of europe, so no acute fear of radiation...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:00 am

DM5 - Supplements that you mentioned will help yes. Anything has helps repair DNA damage and is a decent antioxidant will help. Probably everything you are already doing is good.

AboDi - Thanks, I included a copy of an interesting email below by David Wolfe. He had some interesting words to say about how this fall out will effect all of us, and maybe sooner than the media is reporting.

Directo - That is the right stuff. Beta-glucan 1,3 & 1,6 fractions are the best. It's extremely safe.

pancacke - No worries, only long term iodine without much selenium would be something to be concerned about.

Copy of an email someone forwarded me by David Wolfe:

"In light of the meltdown of Fukushima: How to protect yourself and
your thyroid against radiation: kelp, ginseng, ashwaganda (recently
found to regrow nerves), chlorella, zeolites, fulvic acid, nascent
iodine, reishi mushroom, sea salt (also salty miso), botanical (plant-
derived) or lipo- vitamin C, magnesium (chlorophyll), selenium (brazil
nuts), coconut butter (coconut products), Megahydrate, Crystal Energy.
Spread the word."

Start small, but increase your dosages rapidly and dramatically if you
live in Hawaii, Western Canada, and the Western USA. Start now.
Fallout will descend upon North America sometime around March 22.

If you live in Japan, start taking massive doses of these foods,
superfoods, superherbs, and supplements immediately. These are all
safe for children.

Radioactive fallout lingers longest in medicinal mushrooms. If you
live in North America, pick your mushrooms NOW. I wouldn’t recommend
picking any medicinal mushrooms in the fallout zones (after the
fallout begins) for several years, if not a decade depending on how
bad the radiation is.

If you live in North America, stock up on food NOW because fresh food
may be contaminated for several months after the fallout comes down
from the jet stream into the fallout zones.

We all have to band together to stop nuclear power once and for all.
All attention of all scientists should move to a total focus on free
energy devices (solar, wind, implosion, etc.).

Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown HEALTH ADVISORY by David Wolfe

a forwarded message

It looks like two or three of the reactors at Fukushima are in the
process of melting down. In case you haven’t heard, reactor 1
literally blew up. I flew within several hundred miles of Tokyo last
nite when we left Seoul, South Korea. It was all over Seoul TV.
American television is covering it up, but that won't last for long.
It is bad. Probably the worst disaster in history. And the fallout is
heading beyond the greater Tokyo region and being pulled into the jet
stream heading to the West Coast of America and Canada with Oregon and
Northern California likely to get the worst of it.

I put this together (as a guide) for thebestdayever.com members and
all my friends:

"In light of the meltdown of Fukushima: How to protect yourself and
your thyroid against radiation: kelp, ginseng, ashwaganda (recently
found to regrow nerves), chlorella, zeolites, fulvic acid, nascent
iodine, reishi mushroom, sea salt (also salty miso), botanical (plant-
derived) or lipo- vitamin C, magnesium (chlorophyll), selenium (brazil
nuts), coconut butter (coconut products), Megahydrate, Crystal Energy.
Spread the word."

Start small, but increase your dosages rapidly and dramatically if you
live in Hawaii, Western Canada, and the Western USA. Start now.
Fallout will descend upon North America sometime around March 22.

If you live in Japan, start taking massive doses of these foods,
superfoods, superherbs, and supplements immediately. These are all
safe for children.

Radioactive fallout lingers longest in medicinal mushrooms. If you
live in North America, pick your mushrooms NOW. I wouldn’t recommend
picking any medicinal mushrooms in the fallout zones (after the
fallout begins) for several years, if not a decade depending on how
bad the radiation is.

If you live in North America, stock up on food NOW because fresh food
may be contaminated for several months after the fallout comes down
from the jet stream into the fallout zones.

We all have to band together to stop nuclear power once and for all.
All attention of all scientists should move to a total focus on free
energy devices (solar, wind, implosion, etc.).

David “Avocado” Wolfe

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 am

Thanks CS, it's good to know that you're covered....although I don't believe it's gonna be that bad, at least for people in the US and europe.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:03 am

For those of you with Facebook, be sure to actually click the link to share on Facebook that's found on the article. Likewise with Twitter or any other service that you're using. This helps with page ranking in the search engines.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 am

Where to get KI:
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1784555#i
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=iodide&_sacat=See-All-Categories

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am

trappers sski:
http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1782773

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 am

Great info everyone, if you think of any more comments feel free to post them on the article...cuz, you know, the article is another good place to post comments about the article. Smile

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:20 pm

I think the fear-mongering is way out of hand on this.

The Pacific Ocean is pretty big last time I checked.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:05 pm

I agree with Scotty, we did the article because it's something people are curious about but the chances of this being an issue for people on the west coast are pretty remote. David Wolfe is a bit of an alarmist and tends to throw out terms like "cover-up" and "conspiracy" a little too freely. Let's hope they get things back under control, but in the meantime I'm upping my iodine intake because it doesn't hurt and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:17 pm

The spent plutonium nuclear rods from the last 40 years were on top of the nukes that exploded. A small exposure to that stuff and apparently you die.

http://www.npr.org/2011/03/16/134600825/plutonium-in-fuel-rods-cause-for-concern

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:22 pm

scottyc33 wrote:I think the fear-mongering is way out of hand on this.

The Pacific Ocean is pretty big last time I checked.

I agree that we need to acknowledge, maybe prepare if your on the West Coast, but above all intend this to be over. We need to be ever cognisant of the interconnection of us and the earth and the impact our negative thoughts have especially in this time of transition. The media is a "Scare Machine." who operates as a channel to control our vibration and hence our projection. Essentially keeping us in a slow dense fear vibration. So the less we pay attention, positively intend this situation over, and help others to see the truth, the better the outcome will be. Current Quantum Physics states that we are creating this reality from moment to moment. It is our collective projection of positive or negative emotions and outcomes that will determine what happens. Very important in this time of transition to give the projection the best light and make everything smooth as possible. Welcome to the GoldRing:

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 pm

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:16 pm

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  DM5 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:48 pm

The healer I went to recently had layed out alot of this dimensionality thru his pendulum. Funny thing is he does not use the internet and had no prior knowledge of this.

May 25th 2013

March Worldwide

DM5
DM5

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:42 am

sdguy wrote:I agree with Scotty, we did the article because it's something people are curious about but the chances of this being an issue for people on the west coast are pretty remote. David Wolfe is a bit of an alarmist and tends to throw out terms like "cover-up" and "conspiracy" a little too freely. Let's hope they get things back under control, but in the meantime I'm upping my iodine intake because it doesn't hurt and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Yeah, I have no issues with you guys doing the article since the info is in demand.

However, I do have an issue with this Wolfe guy making assinine comments about fallout hitting the US on March 22nd.

I know a lot of people on the board like this Wolfe character. But, as far as I'm concerned your credibility (as well as the credibility of the magic potions you sell) takes a big hit, when you make assinine, alarmist comments like that.

Some of the maps circulating the net, showing the jet-stream dumping massive radioactive fallout on the west coast, are bullshit.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down