Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
I can't sweat EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
I can't sweat EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
I can't sweat EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
I can't sweat EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
I can't sweat EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
I can't sweat EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
I can't sweat EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
I can't sweat EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
I can't sweat EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I can't sweat

+7
nidhogge
tooyoung
zanza
CausticSymmetry
act
ubraj
Yanks
11 posters

Go down

I can't sweat Empty I can't sweat

Post  Yanks Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 am

I spent 20 minutes in the sauna at the gym today before my workout. i had on a thermal, under armor, a swetshirt, wool cap, long pants and long, wool socks.

I then did 8 minutes of decently intense cardio and a full body workout with no rest. I also did this on an empty stomach as has been discussed as a way to increase hgh. I barely sweat at all. My first layer was bone dry with exception of the armpits which were somewhat damp. WTF! What is wrong with me?? It's still cold out but it's ridiculous. I believe I have some hypothyroidism going on as I have dry skin, diffuse thinning plus some crown thinning and slightly receded temples, bad dandruff that correlates w loss, gyno, difficulty putting on muscle, but very thin, low T etc.

I've been trying iodine and some cofactors for a while, but it's not seeming to work. I used to hate the heat and crave the cold. Now it's the complete opposite.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

I can't sweat Empty Re: I can't sweat

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 am

...mercury toxicity

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:43 am

really? wow... i mean i figured mercury could be playing a role, but you think it's that apparent?

cool, i think im going to try the cutler protocol in a few weeks. i want to clear out my liver a bit first.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:45 am

Have you done any other forms of chelation besides Cutler Yanks?

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 am

havent tried cutler yet. i plan to. ive messed with humifulvate, mcp, french green clay (terrible brain fog), heavy metal pesto (cilantro, brazil nuts, garlic etc etc etc), iodine, garlic, chlorella

i think some other stuff too. i like that cutler simplifies it with just DMSA and ALA. I have a habit of not sticking with things and jumping around.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:15 am

Yanks - Do you take any iodine? It increases sweating.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:52 am

yes, been taking it somewhat consistently for around 10 months. started with iosol low dose and kicked it up a lot. i now do high dose cycles w lugols 2%
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Yanks wrote:really? wow... i mean i figured mercury could be playing a role, but you think it's that apparent?

Yes, not being able to sweat and or sweating too much is mercury toxicity. http://amalgamillness.com/Products/AmalgamIllness/Excerpts/Popup_WhatMercuryPoisoningDoesToYou.html

Not to mention blowing stuff up will get you running in circles as you're trading one problem (e.g. pathogens) for another (e.g. metals). Rife without chelation is short-sighted. Both need to be cleared up. Not to mention frequencies will stop once it hits metal. So if you're metal toxic, frequencies won't work very well.

Regarding Cutler protocol, have to keep in mind how long it takes to clean up mercury toxicity. For fastest results to make you feel better can chelate lead first before you tackle mercury. Reason being is the lead mercury bond is much much worse than being only lead toxic or being only mercury toxic.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:31 pm

or it could be just a thyroid issue. Try this

I can't sweat Shaun_t_insanity200

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:17 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Yanks - Do you take any iodine? It increases sweating.

I've found iodine to reduce sweating. I forgot to take it for about 2-3 days last week and noticed I was sweating a lot more without it.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am

Yanks--

I think you're in NY as well, right? I'm going for a chelation therapy consultation in Cheektawoga (basically Buffalo) in early April. The pricing is very reasonable. If you're interested in some more information, or links to alternative medicine clinics around NY that offer similar services, let me know.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 am

so hit lead before mercury? ok. i need to learn about how to chelate specific metals. I've taken a lot of different agents for chelation, but i don't really know what's good for what.

nid,
sure that sounds good! thanks man!

haven't done insanity but i heard it's intense. im sure i would sweat from it, but i want to fix the underlying health issue.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:00 am

nidhogge wrote:
I'm going for a chelation therapy consultation in Cheektawoga (basically Buffalo) in early April. The pricing is very reasonable. If you're interested in some more information, or links to alternative medicine clinics around NY that offer similar services, let me know.

I live 15 minutes from there. I'll keep this is mind if it's ever necessary.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 pm

I have the same problem!
Working out with my friend, he was amazed that I berely sweat. At first, I thought it is becouse of my genotype. I am white, born with blond hair, that turn to borwn, tall (196 cm), long limbs, lean muscles. I look a bit nordic-like, with my ginger beard (if I let it grow).
But now I see the culprit! I have plenty of amalgams!
I bought my self Spirullina, something to start with and working on my diet (reducing grains). Will folow the wise advise from forum and we will see, what can be done...

And, thank You for brining this out, I thought I will do the same, but it seems to me, that absence of sweating have nothing to do with hair issue...

Jeruslan

Yanks wrote:I spent 20 minutes in the sauna at the gym today before my workout. i had on a thermal, under armor, a swetshirt, wool cap, long pants and long, wool socks.

I then did 8 minutes of decently intense cardio and a full body workout with no rest. I also did this on an empty stomach as has been discussed as a way to increase hgh. I barely sweat at all. My first layer was bone dry with exception of the armpits which were somewhat damp. WTF! What is wrong with me?? It's still cold out but it's ridiculous. I believe I have some hypothyroidism going on as I have dry skin, diffuse thinning plus some crown thinning and slightly receded temples, bad dandruff that correlates w loss, gyno, difficulty putting on muscle, but very thin, low T etc.

I've been trying iodine and some cofactors for a while, but it's not seeming to work. I used to hate the heat and crave the cold. Now it's the complete opposite.
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 am

When I tried Chlorella..I changed (after womating like hell) body odor very fast. From more or less nothing to smelling like an old dotard. Scary.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Yanks, you sound like you have the same symptoms as myself. JDP also told me I probably have mercury toxicity because I said that I would have frequent urination, especially after eating meat. When I take activated charcoal for chelation, my frequent urination stops for a few days, but when I stop taking charcoal it comes back again, although not as bad overall so I am hopeful that it is working.

Also it could be adrenal fatigue, they say that in the moderate phase of adrenal fatigue is characteristic of having increased sweating, then when you get to the severe phase of adrenal fatigue you have very little sweating. Adrenal fatigue also appears like hypothyroid symptoms. And you are thin and can't gain weight, same thing for me as well. Dry skin and dry hair also. And I also have hair loss on the whole top of my head.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:22 pm

hey espio, how about dandruff? any issues? I also seem to have thinned on the sides a little as well. i did the blood pressure check for adrenal fatigue a couple months ago and it was negative but i could have done it wrong or it could not be that accurate
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Dandruff- yes in the beginning of my hair loss when it started falling out RAPIDLY, I would sit at my desk at work and scratch my head and all these flakes would fall out. But now I have no problem with dandruff.

No I have no hair loss on the sides other than just recession at the temples area. It's just extremely thin all over the top of my head.

Do you have problems with frequent urination as well? Like waking up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom? Also, do you have very receded gums for your age?

Again, JDP's recommendation that I have mercury toxicity was very helpful as taking charcoal has allowed me to get a full night's sleep without going to the bathroom. However, I don't know if it's just a temporary solution or if it truly is removing it from my body.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh and also, I remember when I started taking some of the top six along with changing my diet a little bit, I remember sitting down one day and I was amazed because I started sweating again. It was a shock because I didn't remember the last time I started sweating without overly exerting my body. This was about a year ago. I was so happy when this happened, I almost forgot what it felt like to sweat.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:14 pm

my side thinning is subtle. i think it's only due to the dandruff. Yes i get up at least once every night to go to the bathroom, but i drink a lot of water too. usually a glass before bed. sometimes more. and yes i have receded gums. they used to be in bad shape, bleeding from flossing and such, but they're better now. i still can't get my dandruff under control for more than a couple days.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:46 pm

I'd bet that we have about the same problem then, I'll keep you updated on anything that works for me. Do you have any blood work we can compare to try to find anything in common?

Right now my opinion is that my heavy metal overload (mercury) is causing adrenal fatigue (see the adrenal fatigue thread that is on the first page of threads for more info). So I am hoping that chelation will help out. Because I've tried everything else, I've tried the top six, I've tried eliminating food allergens, I've tried eating vegan, I've tried eating all meat, nothing has worked really well except for since I've been chelating.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 pm

The same here, guys!
No muscle gain, despite working out like crazy. No diet working to reduce my Seborrhoeic dermatitis.
I am interested in mentioned adrenal fatigue. My lymph glands under the chin are easy palpable and my whole throat feels somehow tighten, like when you are sick, but I am not sick at all. What do You guys think, what it can be?
By the way, yesterday I introduced to my regimen Alfalfa and it felt like some detox going on. The feeling of slight alienantion and strangeness. I will continue and see where it will lead to (lead Smile )...

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Have you guys tried the pupil constriction test for af? My pupils shake so much between dialation and constriction that when police shine their flashlight in my eyes they believe I am on drugs.

Also if a friend gives u a massage does it hurt when they put pressure against the kidney area of your back?

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 am

Espio - I've tried the flashlight eye test and my pupils couldn't stay in once place.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down