Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA)

+6
Espio
JosephineMarie
Smurfy
act
elan164
Hoppipolla
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) Empty Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA)

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:22 am

Next to me sits a very large bottle of Fasinex..... ONE TABLESPOON is supposed to be capable of pretty much wiping out a liver's worth of flukes lol

So.......

Am I right? Were those things I saw flukes? Are they what have been messing up my digestion and causing my hormonal shift / MPB?

This is pretty much make or break time for this theory! If when I take it, a whole bunch of flukes come out and things start to get better... then maybe I was right!

I do intend to take other things or have been already such as colloidal silver, praziquantel and albendazole, but this Fasinex (Triclabendazole) is the big one for me right now.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1476146 Fasinex is a fluke murderer... but are flukes hair murderers? >.<

Soon we will find out Smile

Hoppi!
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) Empty Re: Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA)

Post  elan164 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 am

Flukes is the least of your problems

elan164

Back to top Go down

Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA) Empty Re: Ok guys... this is it. Am I right or am I wrong? (liver flukes and AGA)

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 am

elan164 wrote:Flukes is the least of your problems

haha believe me if this is it I will have no problems Smile

Life will be wicked once again ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:46 am

Saying that any one thing, including this, is the cause of MPB, is like saying that a Branch is a tree.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  Smurfy Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:33 am

I agree with A < R. The body works as a complete system. This isn't connect the dots where one organ causes one problem. Your liver may be a component or symptom of another problem.
Smurfy
Smurfy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:15 am

Guys, I'm not saying that liver flukes are the cause of male pattern baldness (or really androgenetic alopecia) in everyone. I'm saying that anything that disrupts sex hormone balance can cause AGA.

Stones, fat/sludge, bacteria or parasites in the liver, gallbladder or biliary tree are all examples of things that would very often affect hormonal balance, due to increased liver toxicity (and therefore decreased removal of excess hormones).
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  JosephineMarie Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 pm

"I'm saying that anything that disrupts sex hormone balance can cause AGA.

Stones, fat/sludge, bacteria or parasites in the liver, gallbladder or biliary tree are all examples of things that would very often affect hormonal balance, due to increased liver toxicity (and therefore decreased removal of excess hormones)."

Agreed Hoppi Smile

and I would add to that that those things can also reduce bile production and the ability for bile to get where it is needed, and bile emulsifies the fats that are needed by the body for hormone production, so no matter what cleaning up the liver is a very good idea :-)

JM
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 am

Thanks for the kind words JosephineMarie Smile

I do agree that the body is complex, but I also think the core things that harm it are very, very simple.

The main two, above everything else, are parasites and bacteria. After that I think is probably fat, or more specifically cholesterol.

If you have parasites in your liver... I don't think anyone could argue that that is a complex problem. Someone might say that it's in some way related to heavy metals, but at the end of the day, you probably just ate some undercooked fish or some undercooked meat, and it's as simple as that.

The bottom line is that for someone who has bugs (bacteria or parasites) - kill them, and then get on with your life Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 am

Also I just wanna say I am really confident about taking this fluke treatment - I'm almost kinda excited about it! I can't wait to see if I get a whole bunch of flukes out of my body, which I think it the likely outcome! Hell, even if they aren't the problem... better out than in!!

I'm definitely going to take at least the praziquantel as well as I do have suspicions there are tapeworms or other stuff like that in there (I know for a fact there are pinworms as I've seen a whole bunch Sad ) but.. onwards and upwards eh?

These bugs.. their days are very much numbered Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:41 am

Hippo, I'm thinking of the same problem, I had high eosinophils which could be a parasite and so the doctor said it was probably allergies, so i got my allergies tested and could not find anything. I had a B12 test and that was low (220 micrograms, reference range of 200-1100 micrograms). That's even while eating meat and dairy, that's not while i was on a vegan diet. Doctors seem to be very unwilling to test for parasites, they always think/hope it is something else, I'm not sure why. I'm pretty sure with a low B12 and a high eosinophil this is probably some kind of parasite eating away at my nutrients. Maybe I will try that stuff as well and see if it helps me out, is it safe, any side effects?

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:08 am

Hoppi - One can find out if parasites are a problem by using this test:

http://www.metametrix.com/test-menu/profiles/gastrointestinal-function/gi-effects-parasitology

This is the most accurate test, because unlike other tests, such as looking for eggs, this one works by
"looking" for parasite DNA.

Parasites can be a cause of allergies, including skin. No idea if liver flukes are the one we need to worry about,
at least as far as hair loss is concerned.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Damn, no dead flukes!

I guess that means either the triclabendazole can't kill them (which seems unlikely) or.. I dunno maybe i WAS seeing something else in my liver flushes and mistaking it for flukes. I really can't say. Problem is both flukes and tapeworm evidence resembles food (tomato skins and white rice respectively), and hell even roundworms can look a bit like fibrous or long undigested food.

I've got some praziquantel as well which treats flukes and tapeworms (and is another safe drug), so I'll do a round of that next.

All sounds a bit extreme I know, but this isn't just for my hair it's to fix my digestion and whole body too. I just have to hope that after a few more time of trying treatments, I eventually stumble upon something which gives results. I also really hope these are parasites and not bacteria, simply because if it's something like a salmonella infection, then I can't actually SEE them dying, which makes everything feel more like stabs in the dark!

Anyway, I'll keep going! Smile

And Epsio, I agree man. The most common and troublesome parasites seem to be tapeworms, flukes, ascaris..... and pinworms and hookworms tend to be a more minor nuisance. You're totally right about doctors wanting to shy away from the possibility of parasites. It does genuinely make me suspicious, but I guess I'll just have to see what happens in the coming weeks as I try (safe) treatments Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:42 pm

And thank you for the reply CS Smile I don't really have the money for lab testing that's the problem, so I tend to rely on what I can see, such as "white rice".

It seems like parasites can cause pretty much anything to be honest, even if they don't leave the digestive tract and go more systemic. Once your digestion breaks down, it's like breaking the engine in a car ._.
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  crincrin Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:58 am

Hoppi how did you get those drugs, I thought they need a prescription?

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 pm

crincrin wrote:Hoppi how did you get those drugs, I thought they need a prescription?

Well, I mean I could of course just get them from trusted online pharmacies, but I tend to do what a lot of people on CureZone do and just get the like... animal meds O.O heh

You gotta be careful of course... but yeah, I mean it really does seem ok, I only take things that many others have taken before me with no problem and they're totally accepted, and I'm super careful with dosing too!

I hope I find out what's wrong with my digestion soon Sad
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Nah... about 4 doses of praziquantel in and nothing yet. Perhaps it's NOT parasites. I'll finish this round of prazi though, as it's a good way of diagnosing one way or the other.

I'm starting to side with my friend actually, who said that candida might be a big player in all this. Before, I never gave it much time, as I didn't think it would particularly harm my liver, or at least I couldn't see the connection. However apparently candida gives off a hell of a lot of toxins. It would also explain my digestive issues quite well. Apparently, his hair loss stopped for a short while after removing a ton of Candida after a cleanse.

Iiiiiinteresting!

I think if I get no parasites with this prazi, I'm going to shift focus away from parasites, fat and bacteria, and onto Candida!

I'll get there in the end Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

I think you're searching a little too far Hoppi, genetics is the cause of hairloss, without minoxidil or propecia (which I don't recommend) nothing can be done. As for me, only minox slowed down my loss. To me all these Candida things are bullshit: if you're tired sometimes in the evening, oh you've got Candida, you need to eat nothing but apples during two weeks to clean your liver! What does that even mean seriously, clean your liver? Why can't you admit drugs are the only answer?

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:44 am

I think you're searching a little too far Hoppi
agreed
genetics is the cause of hairloss
translation: I don't know anything about hairloss and even less about genetics
without minoxidil or propecia (which I don't recommend) nothing can be done
And that's the reason you participate in a forum on hairloss
As for me, only minox slowed down my loss
Did you try other things?
if you're tired sometimes in the evening, oh you've got Candida, you need to eat nothing but apples during two weeks to clean your liver!
lol, you nailed it!
Why can't you admit drugs are the only answer?
You're my hero, seriously get your own blog and I'll read it!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:54 am

All I know, it's that nobody never regrew anything without drugs. I tried everything and I ended up at the hospital for being underweight, because I naively believe in those things spead up on this forum like every food causes hairloss, watch out for gluten! People should wake up and start to realise that no matter what they do they'll end up bald eventualy

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 am

I can't go into detail but here are some quick thoughts of mine:
1. Regrow and stopping hairloss are two different things. Many here have stopped their hairloss(even without drugs) and some regrowth in the 30month window is certainly possible and common.
2. If you don't eat it's only your fault, nobody elses. Gluten issues like every other foodsensitivity only affects certain people, can be cured and doesn't mean you have to stop all gluten, just limiting it as it fits you lifestyle and other criteria
3. People should face the possibility that they could get bold, yes, but more importantly you should wake up to the fact that you are heavily influenced by mainstream science propaganda. Most of what you say here is proven to be BS!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 am

There's no science propaganda, science is always right, it's based on what we can observe, that's why we call it science. Show me one person who regrew his hair, on success story, oh wait you can't find any, because that never happened unless they had TE

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 am

lol, I see why you're here now^^

I fixed my hairloss, how about that...of course I'm just an internet kido, wanting to impress some dude named fred Very Happy

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:04 am

Then you din't have MPB, bam! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:11 am

Well, two different dermatologists prognosed it and prescribed minox, plus the balding.....wonder what that was Rolling Eyes

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:18 am

Ok so what's your magical recipe to maintain and regrow hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next