Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and

2 posters

Go down

Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and Empty Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and

Post  bocor Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:28 am

So this is an attempt to see if i can recreate the regrowth/thickness i achieved after seeing it on 2 previous liver flushed and attributed to other things i should know in about a month tops if i notice anything.I inspect my hair daily and any change will be really noticable as i only have maybe 25% coverage in horseshoe are and has been stabilized like this for years

bocor

Back to top Go down

Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and Empty Re: Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and

Post  gg4545 Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:02 am

what protocol did you use to do your liver flush

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and Empty well

Post  bocor Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:37 pm

i think i did moritz protocol ate no fat all day just ate adzuki beans and apple sauce stooped eatin at 2pm at 6pm took 1tbsp epsom salt with Grapefruit juice at 8 pm another tbsp epsom salt with gf juice 10 pm about 6oz olive oil with grapefruit juice then went to sleep in the morning another dose of epsom salt when i woke up and another dose 2 hours later was passing small amounts of stones all day i should know in 3 or 4 weeks if my hair thickens up like it did before

bocor

Back to top Go down

Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and Empty and

Post  bocor Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:39 pm

btw i dont mess with all the colon cleansing the epsom salts do a good enough job of cleaning out and i eat normal food today

bocor

Back to top Go down

Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and Empty Re: Just finished liver flush after procrastinating too long and

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down