Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

+26
Foodjobber
LittleFighter
hapyman
lambyjay
sc871
adam2525
gonzalito
sublime9
DM5
RobHealthMan
Ueto
Nuada
theseeker
TheFunkyStumpfighter
NeoGenesis
scottyc33
The Natural
Mastery
kydd3
CausticSymmetry
j87x
pancacke
Silverlin
sdguy
AboDi
nidhogge
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  adam2525 Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 pm

"use 1 or 2 hours prior to shower."

I'm being a bit dense today.

How do I do this? Do I massage on my scalp while my hair is dry, then wash ot out later on.?

Thanks,

Adam

adam2525

Back to top Go down

"Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED - Page 3 Empty Re: "Decalcify" and "Ortho Organic Shampoo & Conditioner" Officially RELEASED

Post  nidhogge Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:36 am

adam--

You can do that, or spritz your hair a bit to moisten it before application. Depending on the length of your hair, the latter may be the better option so that you need to use less shampoo. But yep--wash it off after the 1 or 2 hours. Can even leave overnight if you wanted to; sorta becomes a gel in your hair after a long period.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  adam2525 Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:09 am

Thanks Nidhodge :-)

This is an amazing shampoo. For the past few days I've had a really itch scalp, also a few spots on my scalp.

24 hours later, spots have gone and the itchiness has reduced by 90%.

Adam

adam2525

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:25 am

How often can the shampoo/conditioner be used? Daily? What amount should be used? I see it is very liquidity. I know its a combo shampoo conditioner, but is there any recommended true conditioner that could be used after?

Lastly, what is the reason for leaving it in for 1-2 hours? Can it be used as a typical shampoo?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:47 pm

sc871--

You can use it as a topical, if you're not planning on going out, which is why I recommended the 1-2 hours. It's not absolutely necessary, just gives the ingredients more time to "work their magic". A female customer left it in her hair overnight, washed it out with ease the following day, and texted me right after commenting about how full and soft her hair was. Always a good thing to hear. Very Happy

So daily, every other day, three times a day--totally your call. Absolutely no chemicals or harsh ingredients in that baby, so it's a safe bet. I can get a good organic conditioner produced for us, but is there enough of a demand for it for folks on this forum? Probably will post a forum thread on this (it's a fair amount of initial investment, due to bulk purchasing, bottles, and so forth). The creator told me that, for men (typically, by men, she is referring to shorter cropped hair cuts), this acts as both a shampoo and conditioner...however, if you have long hair, she said that it'd be best to use a conditioner to go with it. I'm not personally aware of a conditioner though readily available that's all-organic as I don't use conditioner, but they're out there I'm sure.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  lambyjay Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

nid - this conditioner is pretty good. I never used conditioner until i started using Dr. Bronners and def need to use some conditioner it after that as its fairly powerful! I think all the ingredients are ok, though i couldnt be sure...

http://organixsouth.com/theraneem/hair-care/gentle-therape-conditioner.html

lambyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am

For long hair, a fantastic natural conditioner is this one:

http://www.iherb.com/Aubrey-Organics-GPB-Glycogen-Protein-Balancing-Conditioner-All-Hair-Types-16-fl-oz-473-ml/11185?at=hil335

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 am

Hey everyone,

Its been a long time since I've been here, but what a great time to come back. A custom supplementation line is awesome! I was just about to purchase some K2 MK7 today but the brand I was using (Jarrow's) was out of stock lol. I'd much rather buy it from you guys anyways!

Love the ingredients! Gotta try that shampoo too!

BTW I share the same sentiments about MSM and others. Those are best left out of a supplement like this. That way you can add MSM on the side and control your dosage to what you like.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 am

Sorry maybe I'm blind or its in another post... Embarassed

but where does one put in an order?

Found the other post... sorry.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Hapyman, been a long time! Good to see you back buddy, and thanks for supporting the line.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:06 am

Anytime. If anyone could put something together like this its you lol... very resourceful Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:10 am

nidhogge wrote:Hapyman, been a long time! Good to see you back buddy, and thanks for supporting the line.

Second Nid, good to see you back Hapyman.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:16 am

Thank LF. I always look forward to reading your bits of information. In this case I have over a years worth of catching up to do Very Happy and I gladly will lol.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:49 am

Wait till you see the topical that Immortal and myself have been cooking up. Wink

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:58 am

nidhogge wrote:Wait till you see the topical that Immortal and myself have been cooking up. Wink

Damn... I've been quitely waiting for you guys to come up with something like that Very Happy
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 am

Is there any reason to still use magnesium oil with decalcify?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 am

j8--

Magnesium Oil is great for spot-treating. For example, massage it into the area (or have someone else to do for you). This allos for muscle relaxation and rapid healing. Decalcify will take a while to get your Magnesium levels up, but Magnesium Oil (reportedly) can do it in under a month when used properly. I use Mag. Oil on and off.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Foodjobber Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:27 pm

I'm very interested in both of these products, though have a question about 'decalcify'.

It says it provides 300mg of Magnesium Orotate, which includes 21mg of elemental magnesium. I thought (though could well be wrong!) that the RDA was for elemental magnesium, not the chelate.

The reason I ask is that would I still need to take an additional Magnesium supplement in order to meet my daily requirement.

Foodjobber

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 am

Hi Foodjobber--

The most important thing with Orotate minerals, is the Orotic Acid itself. I believe the ratio ought to be 25 parts Orotic Acid to 1 part Magnesium. The Orotic Acid allows the Magnesium to easily pass into cell membranes in the body, a task that is far more difficult with other forms of Magnesium. As a result, very little elemental magnesium is needed. The RDA would not apply to Orotate minerals.

So, the recommended dosage is 3 capsules a day, divided up between 3 meals. You'd get around 63 mg of elemental magnesium. However, if you were to consume 63 mg of elemental magnesium on its own without being bound to Orotic Acid, then you would need SIGNIFICANTLY more elemental magnesium to cover that gap, and absorption/bioavailability would still be an issue of concern.

Hope that helps a bit; CS can probably add more detailed insight.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:25 am

nidhogge wrote:Wait till you see the topical that Immortal and myself have been cooking up. Wink

Any update on the topical nid? Smile

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:15 am

Hey Tooyoung,

Just a matter of raising the remaining money now. We could have had it, but were running low on Decalcify, so I saw this as a good opportunity to go with a more cost-efficient bottler/encapsulator. So, the costs that would have gone into the topical, are going into that for now. Once that's square, investment back into the topical, get that out and then let the hairs start sprouting! Very Happy

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  dudesy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Oh man nidhogge!
no rush or anything...but please hurry with this topical.
i am totally looking to add a good topical and this sounds promising.
count me in!

dudesy

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

that shampoo is AMAZING! Thank you so much for that great product!!!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  marku Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:57 am

I am on spiro and can't have excess potassium, which supplements could I take to equal this but w/o the potassium?

Also my mom has androgenic alopecia, but read K2 can significantly raise T, would this be a bad idea for her?

marku

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 am

marku wrote:I am on spiro and can't have excess potassium, which supplements could I take to equal this but w/o the potassium?

Also my mom has androgenic alopecia, but read K2 can significantly raise T, would this be a bad idea for her?

High testosterone isn't an issue. Instead it is unbound testosterone, so the key is to increase SHBG. EGCG (green tea extract) will help a women increase it.

Also Magnesium and Sodium will help keep potassium in check.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next