Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?

5 posters

Go down

Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  Empty Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?

Post  JeetKuneDo Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:28 am

I'm looking for a healthy daily chewing gum for improved dental health (saliva) and increased jaw exercise (chewing).
Any recommendations?

JeetKuneDo

Back to top Go down

Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  Empty Re: Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?

Post  tooyoung Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:43 am

Do you have any fillings? Found this quote from CS:

"Mercury fillings can cause candida and a lot of other problems. Mercury is constantly being released everytime we chew food. When chewing gum, some 15,000 times the amount of mercury leaches out than otherwise nothing being chewed. "

Chewing gum makes the brain start to make stomach acid and if there is no food it could potentially be dangerous (I think?) Any opinion on this?

If you really want,
http://www.iherb.com/Peelu-Chewing-Gum-with-Xylitol-Spearmint-100-Pieces/

Doesn't look too bad, has xylitol in. Not 100% sure though.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?  Empty Re: Healthy chewing-gum, is it possible to find?

Post  JosephineMarie Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 am

JeetKuneDo wrote:I'm looking for a healthy daily chewing gum for improved dental health (saliva) and increased jaw exercise (chewing).
Any recommendations?

I used to think xylitol gum was the chewing gum answer but my understanding is that it impacts the good bacteria in you mouth along with the bad and, if used too often or too much, may possibly also negatively affect the good bacteria in your gut. Xylitol can also cause gas unfortunately. As far as positively affecting your dental health, just using a natural toothpaste that doesnt' have the harsh chemicals that are in mainstream brands can really go a long way--and that goes for mouthwash too--they are just too drying to the mouth tissues in my opinion. I've been using Jason's Nutrasmile for several years now and I don't use mouthwash and have had good results--no cavaties for years, no dry mouth.

About the chewing exercise you desire. If you are eating 7-9 servings of cancer-protective organic raw fruits and veggies every day, you will have no desire for gum b/c you will be chewing a lot '-) I like the occassional piece of gum too, but I too haven't found any that don't have sugar, xylitol, or chemical sweeteners in it.
JosephineMarie
JosephineMarie

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 am

I currently use spry chewing gum (contains xylitol). I figure this is better than taking gum with aspartame in it.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 am

tooyoung wrote:
Chewing gum makes the brain start to make stomach acid and if there is no food it could potentially be dangerous (I think?) Any opinion on this?

If you really want,
http://www.iherb.com/Peelu-Chewing-Gum-with-Xylitol-Spearmint-100-Pieces/

Doesn't look too bad, has xylitol in. Not 100% sure though.

Chewing gum (provided there is no artificial sweeteners in it and yes, no mercury in the mouth, is good. Stomach acid is a good thing (certainly not bad, like big pharma insinuates).

The only gum that is worth its salt, is xylitol-based, but beware that almost all of these also contain the artificial types that should be avoided. So look for for Spry or Peelu that are safe to take.

Yes, it will cause some gastrointestinal issues for a while until the body adapts enzymatically.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down