Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Short white hair with a black root? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Short white hair with a black root? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Short white hair with a black root? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Short white hair with a black root? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Short white hair with a black root? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Short white hair with a black root? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Short white hair with a black root? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Short white hair with a black root? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Short white hair with a black root? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Short white hair with a black root?

5 posters

Go down

Short white hair with a black root? Empty Short white hair with a black root?

Post  hadrion Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:09 am

IH --

When checking out my scalp, my wife and I noticed I have a few short white hairs that have black roots coming up through the scalp. This is in an area where I diffused/shed over the past months and I'm starting to see some hairs come through.

They are white on the tip and are turning back to my original color as they grow.

What if anything could that be indicative of?

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Short white hair with a black root? Empty Re: Short white hair with a black root?

Post  nidhogge Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:51 am

Get back on that rinse maybe? Wink I wonder if that had a hand in producing those hairs!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Short white hair with a black root? Empty Re: Short white hair with a black root?

Post  hadrion Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:35 am

nidhogge wrote:Get back on that rinse maybe? Wink I wonder if that had a hand in producing those hairs!

I actual did get back on the topical. I missed it, lol.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  ganny Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:05 pm

Hadrion,

What rinse are you talking about? Were you using something that was restoring pigment to your hair?

Best,

Gan

ganny

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Ganny - I meant IH's topical. I don't think that's supposed to restore color to your hair. I had stopped using it for a few weeks and then started again this week.

I'm just curious how a hair that was white is now turning black on it's own as it grows out. Was wondering if that was a sign of progress/good things to come.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:18 pm

hadrion - It sounds good, let's hope it's thickening or making terminal hairs. Time will tell of course.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Short white hair with a black root? Empty Black pepper exporter | coffee seeds

Post  rawtherspices Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm

SA Rawther Spices is the largest processor and exporter of black pepper and dry ginger in India, apart from having a good track record in the international trade of coffee, turmeric, cloves, chillies, nutmeg and other products.

BLACK PEPPER
Botanical names: Piper nigrum
Family name: Piperaceae.
Black pepper is considered the `King of Spices` as judged from the volume of international trade, being the highest among all the spices known. Black pepper is produced from the still-green unripe berries of the pepper plant. Black pepper constitutes an important component of culinary seasoning of universal use and an essential ingredient of numerous foodstuffs. It has a number of medicinal virtues.

FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT : http://rawther.co.in/http://rawther.co.in/index.html

rawtherspices

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down