Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptyToday at 1:05 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald?

+4
tooyoung
whodathunkit
teacup
8 posters

Go down

Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? Empty Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald?

Post  teacup Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:28 am

Is there a difference in the percentage of balding/bald black vs. Caucasian men?
If so might we learn something from whichever race has less hair loss?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? Empty Re: Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald?

Post  whodathunkit Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 am

I've noticed there's more balding among men of Western European and Oriental descent than among other races/ethnicities. Only because I now surrepetitiously examine EVERYONE'S head that I come across. Laughing

FWIW, women of African descent seem to have more hair problems than other women (even though the overall percentage of women's hair problem is increasing). But that may be due to traction alopecia and the harsh treatments they often use to get their hair to straighten out. One of my black friends has thin hair that won't grow more than a couple of inches. She says it's because of those two things. I've since the same thinness in other black women, especially the ones who wear the heavy braided extensions.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald? Empty Re: Black men vs. White men - Who's more bald?

Post  987 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:41 am

White men definitely have the most mpb, a lot of recession in straight hair is hid due to banes. Hispanic seems to come 2nd place, then Black, and the other races such as Indian would follow. Orientals easily have the least in my opinion, especially those from their home land, they also appear to be the least androgenic over all as well. African American women hair loss mostly due to traction alopecia because of very unhealthy hair styles, and perming/coloring etc. But, most women ( regardless race) who are superb in nutrition/lifestyle seem to have thick, long healthy hair...

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:55 am

Pointless thread, everyone will have different opinions and experiences.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:00 am

I second that on indians and asians, however after a while indians also get mbp, i work in IT and i see many indians, they come with full heads of hair within 10yrs in the US they are balding (but also older)
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 am

A lot of black men lose hair. You are just used to seeing them bald much more often. Not to mention they crop their hair very close as it is.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 pm

about the same. blacks have darker scalp skin. not as noticable.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:03 pm

^ Common for Blacks to recede, but not so much go fully bald, many tend to cut their hair all the way down
even when they can still grow hair on top just due to hair lines that aren't appealing proportions since they cant hide
it like straight hair can with banes...

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:16 pm

I could be wrong, but it seems like blacks and other races(excluding some asians)don't get hair that is just thinning all over the place it's either kinda thick, or it isn't there compared to white people I see that very often maybe they just shave it off if it gets too thin?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:00 pm

lol, first gay people, now black vs white! heh

Lots of strange threads, teacup!

And I don't know... I'm not sure if it matters xD

More important surely to work out what hormone is causing the androgenic changes and what hormone is causing the galea muscles to tighten, surely! Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:02 pm

I like controversial topics ..

It is sad that male hair loss is across the races, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid have differing biology, yet they all have hair loss these days.

Maybe its the Chemtrails! in addition to fluoridation and chloride and pesticides and sugar and flours and irradiation etc. We are the only species that goes out of its way to poison ourselves, or others, it seems.. then we wonder why people are fat and sick and balding.

You are right, whatever is happening is effecting the races the same way.

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down