Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question about Iodine, thyroid.

+9
Espio
europe
Joejoebaggins
lund
ganny
CausticSymmetry
nidhogge
scottyc33
Icanbeatthis
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about Iodine, thyroid.

Post  europe Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:59 pm

hey, should anyone ( the most) expect this kind of shedding - adaptogen period of the adrenal glandulars ?

I start to believe that anything is safe (or safe-alone ) here !!! a supp brings a new supp that brings a new supps...to perhaps fix a partial problem....

we are not so far from a drug therapy.... i'm a bit caustic here...being from europe, that is called the Caustic Globalization ....

CS Vs CG

;-)

PS: I was planned to start the iodine suppl becuse of the benefits...but once again, things seem to be not so clear...
and by the xay, since i started new stuff one month ago, so to speak: EC + probiotic + multi vit vitamin code + Zinc + B6 (5P5) ; i definitly SHED A LOT ONT TOP AND FRONT !!! ..... reminds me something on this post...
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Question about Iodine, thyroid. - Page 2 Empty Re: Question about Iodine, thyroid.

Post  nidhogge Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:35 am

Europe, there is nothing in this forum being discussed that isn't safe. You're just letting paranoia get the better of ya bro. Smile As Joejoe said, perhaps Ican needs to get his adrenals in better working order before going too heavy on the Iodine. Everything is connected together, and it's learning through research and trial-and-error how these connections work to figure out how we should resolve them.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:37 am

You guys who ordered from Blood root products, did you have to wait a while before getting the shipment? It's been a week already and I haven't got anything from them.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  NewReg Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Espio wrote:You guys who ordered from Blood root products, did you have to wait a while before getting the shipment? It's been a week already and I haven't got anything from them.
Mine took about 2 1/2 weeks. You'll get an email from the post office the day before they ship. Do not reply; it's just a notification.

I started on one drop of 5% today (I weigh 160 lbs.). I'll be following the suggested usage of one drop twice a week with water and apple cider vinegar. I'm expecting good results as thyroid problems run in my family, and though I have never been diagnosed with anything, know that I have some irregularity. I'll keep you guys posted on my results.

NewReg

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:54 pm

Thanks newreg, I was getting worried

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Icanbeatthis wrote:My diet is what most would call impecable. Zero caffeine, zero processed anything (no cheating), no milk or common allergens. I mostly eat clean meat and veggies with some occasional oatmeal. A little fruit, not too much. I use coconut oil for cooking and olive oil for salad dressing and fat. Pretty much only good stuff!

Thanks for the tips Nidhogge. I'm definitely tackling the anxiety from a psychological perspective aswell but sometimes it's completely overbearing, my mind races so much that I can't seem to stop it. Btw if you could PM me some details about your helmets i'd be grateful! I'd like to know stuff such as price, shipping fees, time frame etc...

Thanks!

ICBT, You mentioned dealing with it from a psychological level. Many times overwhelming anxiety can result from not facing everyday smaller fears and "plowing through them" so to speak. This book is great for understanding the nature of fear and how to overcome it (anxiety is just a constant chronic fear). It's called Feel the Fear...and Do it Anyway, by Susan Jeffers. Awesome book and there is an audio version http://www.amazon.com/Feel-Fear-Do-Anyway/dp/0345487427/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1230205981&sr=1-1

You may want to try and boost your magnesium intake. Also inositol has been studied to treat depression/anxiety...even OCD in high doses. Jarrow is a good brand from iherb. You may want to add cod liver oil for omega 3's and the vit D. I truly believe that whey protein is good for anxiety. This may be because of some of the specific amino acids in it. For instance it contains l-phenylalanine which is a mood enhancer and promotes general wellbeing. I also find that apple cider vinegar is good for anxiety as well as a ton of other things. I really believe body PH is a part of it. Any natural green food drink is good. I think one of the best is Vita-mineral-green by Source Naturals I believe.

Nid mentioned living in the present moment. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (I have the audio version) is an invaluable book. I have listened to it dozens of times.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:03 am

I've read one of Tolle's books too, very good, not that one though. I'll have to look for it.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:12 am

Espio wrote:I've read one of Tolle's books too, very good, not that one though. I'll have to look for it.

Espio- You probably read A new Earth. The Power of Now was his first and as far as many people are concerned...was so complete that another book was not necessary. I recommend the audio version of these types of books because you can listen to them while you drive when your mind tends to be more relaxed and open. Tolle actually reads The Power of Now himself and there is also a calmness to his voice and something about the way he speaks that puts you at ease as well. Like I said, I've listened to it over and over and each time I pickup a sentence or a point that I didn't seem to notice or maybe fully understand before.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:38 am

Yeah that does sound like a good idea, I use a road bike for transportation so I'm biking a couple hours a day on average, would be nice listening to it while on the bike.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:01 pm

Just read your post JHarsh and it's some good advice. I'll look into that audio book, I need a new outlook on things.

Thanks!

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:46 pm

Icanbeatthis - I would be really interested to hear about any success you have with your temples, as far as what you have found to work, etc.

Temples have been the problem for me as well. Since Ive been on IH's regimen I look, and feel better than ever, and my hair is very thick overall, but my damn temples and front hairline is still receding! Yikes

Btw see this recent thread for some internal supps I think that have worked for temples for another member (The Natural).

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-forum-f1/superfoods-t446-15.htm#5911

Project: JS

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterExploder Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi, one guy from other forum I use to go has pretty good success with natural progesteron cream, which he combined with dutasterid and applied directly to temples. I was suprised by his success and tried this aswell, expect I don't use dutasterid. I can tell it is really doin' something, but it need more time. I have some weak hair in these areas ( thin and no pigmentation), but after applying progesteron they started to get darker and stronger. Natural progesteron can't make harm to you, so it is worth trying. Twisted Evil
MasterExploder
MasterExploder

Back to top Go down

Post  Icanbeatthis Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 pm

So I listened to both Susan jeffer's audio book and Eckhart Tolle's audio book.

Jeffer's is great, self reinforcement and empowerment. Eckhart is a Guru, the guy is scary, it is pure hypnosis and trying to take away your power and ownership. This can feel good initialy but following his teachings would wall you off from the world. He creates a clear distinction between the 'enlightened' and the 'diseased'. The diseased being people with actual thought. Thought is painful, true but it is also essential. Eckhart wants to make you a drone, blissfuly happy and accepting of EVERYTHING. This is madness.

He is very convincing so I'm not surprised people fall for it. But you just need to do a background check on the guy and who he associates with to see that it's all a mind control game. Guy sells pictures of himself on his website and he preaches that Ego is the devil. Contradiction much? Very scary stuff. Stick with jeffer's her stuff can actualy help you grasp your own power. His stuff takes everything away from you.

Icanbeatthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:21 am

MasterExploder - Very interesting about the progesteron cream.. Ive heard it mentioned before but dont really know much about it.. I will have to research this more but this def gives me something to look into. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post  Project: JS Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:24 am

Icanbeatthis - thats really funny (and scary) about what youve written about Eckhart Tolle and his teachings.. Ive always found it difficult to believe anyone who self-indentifies as "enlightened". Ive also found that those with the largest need for control can be difficult to trust..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2