Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this?

3 posters

Go down

CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? Empty CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this?

Post  Glacier Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:08 am

http://www.cpnhelp.org/glisodin_experiment

Glacier

Back to top Go down

CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? Empty Re: CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this?

Post  hapyman Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:58 am

Thanks for the post. Interesting read.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this? Empty Re: CS : Whats your take on this posting? Anything good that can come off this?

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:03 am

Glacier - It's an interesting post. Low SOD levels are definitely a factor I think. For instance with adrenal fatigue/dysfunction, copper stores can get pretty high, yet it isn't usable copper and that can cause an SOD deficiency.

When the liver secretes enough ceruloplasmin it can remove copper accumulation and help make the copper more usable.

This is somewhat of a copper paradox. Too much copper increases oxidation levels yet it is not usable as it has built up into tissue stores. A higher estrogen level along with sugar cravings can hint at higher copper levels. Repairing adrenals such as with glandulars may make copper more usable and allow the liver to produce enough ceruloplasmin.

GliSODin source of SOD would help a lot, at least with the symptoms but getting to the source of the problem (adrenals) would ultimately be the best approach in the long run.

I'll add that since HFCS is so abundant in foods today, this can render copper unusable and probably plays a strong role here. I do not recall off hand, but there is another product similar to GliSODin that doesn't use a wheat polymer (Gliadin) to stabilize the SOD. So if wheat/gluten is a problem this other product should be sought out.

I've seen a study somewhere showing the reversing of gray hairs with its use, but I'm not sure if that was company sponsored research or not.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down