Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

+16
Odysseus
elan164
fredounet
vatansever223
KL
randle20
unfortunate
pancacke
ubraj
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
angstman
Whip
kijumn
adamt
20 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 Empty Re: JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:54 am

jdp710 wrote:Thanks A
Easiest thing to remember about hair loss is that the bald spot on the vertex area "IME" is gout at the hair follicles. 100% IME. You can feel this if your hair starts to hurt when you move your hands over that area or if there is a little breeze.

The SC-1A is both a convenience as holding on handholds gets very old, very fast, but the SC-1A also helps penetrate deeper in your body. Gotta keep in mind though that once the frequency hits a heavy metal area in your body the frequency doesn't penetrate past that area. Many pathogens acquire heavy metals and also use it against us. In other words, can never get frequency to 100% of your body due to heavy metals. The older we get, the more heavy metals we have... overmineralized theory of aging. Also, another reason why Rife without chelation is short-sighted.

Thanks jdp, great reply!

My hairloss is not in one area, or in the traditional MPB areas as there is also no recession of the hairline, which is also very frustrating, when moving my hair there is pain in what feels as if the hair fibers themselves, as well as the scalp beneath.

First thing: there is a history of two notable things in my family, cancer, and depressive issues. I've come to understand the candida implication in cancer as well as the obvious candida implication in gut issues ---> gut / brain axis ---> Seratonin.... as well as the gut problems in "autoimmune conditions", I feel that this is the bulk of my worry for the time being, I suffer from GI issues which I know well enough to associate with leaky gut as well. From a Rife perspective, do you have any curezone links for me? I've looked, but was unsuccessful.

Back to top Go down

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 Empty Re: JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

Post  randle20 Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 am

Im 23 and the Same thing happens to me. When a breeze hits i can feel the whole thinning area feel it as well as the hair hurts. Does this mean that I have gout?
Also my MPB pattern is the whole top of my hair thinning with a little island on the front which seems to be ready to go as well. :-(

How does one begin to overcome digestive issues? Candida etc? I tried Jarrows EPS but I felt constipated with it.
I do strongly believe that the inflammation in my body is coming from my GI tract as well as possibly my thyroid conditions.

I have been taking high dose of Lugols 5% with Selenium for 3-4 months now. Is too much too bad for the GI tract? Im sure by now since I have been taking it so much it had to have eliminated Candida or slowed it down.

I also take Betaine HCL after meals.

Im also taking Heavy Metal Detox by Jarrows as well as Swansons Metal Shield to get rid of Heavy Metals as much as I can.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:40 am

A&R,

At the top of my head, unfortunately I don't have any links. This actually gets extremely complicated.

Corn, wheat, soy and dairy are HUGE regarding gut issues. dogtorj.com has some good info about this.

For probiotics, yttrium such as turmeric is what you want which go to both heart and brain. http://www.curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1703493

Regarding pathogens for gut, oxidized copper is huge and so is mercury.

Also, I've been told that a little bit of heavy metals destroys your brain clearing enzymes. What you want to take is barley malt such as this to help clear your brain of heavy metals. Minimum dose is 1 teaspoon x 2 per day http://www.iherb.com/Eden-Foods-Barley-Malt-Organic-20-oz-560-g/11224?at=0

By the way, if salt/vitamin c didn't work for you next to try would be http://www.quantumbalancing.com/energized_water.htm

randle20,

IMO/IME, Lugol's will do next to nothing for candida issues. Combining Lugol's with Boron however is good combo for fighting candida.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 am

I think I'm going to start really heading into Rife territory, sadly, I will have to part with this JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 Explorer_wh

I feel as if I should ask you how 100% confident you are regarding rife as being able to be the end of hairloss with enough effort provided, but I doubt you'd allude to this in any circumstance unless you were convinced, you don't screw around. I have some reading to do I guess. Any good places to start besides the curezone message boards?

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Check out the doctrine before buying one.... Like having a free Rife machine. Would try that first.

Beyond that, this is good info http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/

And again, Rife without chelation is short-sighted.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 pm

JDP,

How much boron should I combine with Lugols to fight candida?

What do you think about Betaine HCL for candida?
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 am

Try up to 1 x 3 per day for one month. After one month, one per day should be good.

http://www.iherb.com/Twinlab-Tri-Boron-3-mg-100-Capsules/2446?at=0

Instead of HCL, I prefer this

http://www.iherb.com/Planetary-Herbals-Digestive-Grape-Bitters-8-fl-oz-236-56-ml/19147?at=0

Just a tiny amount is needed. No need to use recommended dose. Would recommend to put some in dropper bottle and use a couple drops on back of tongue which will stimulate stomach acid, enzymes, etc..

For candida though, change in diet and heavy metal chelation is what I would recommend. A band-aid for candida would be niacinamide but would also want to take natural B vitamin source such as brewers yeast so as not to cause imbalance in B vitamins.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  adamt Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:29 am

jdp710 wrote:adamt,
No clue how well these work as haven't tried them myself and has been mentioned CAFL and Hulda Clark's freq are more about treating symptoms but try these freq and see if it helps... can also look up and try the ones for TB as well

Strep. Mitis 313.8: 321.1 KHz
Serratia marcescens 349.45 352.1 351
http://www.frequencyrising.com/royalrife_frequencies.htm

788.24 Streptococcus_mitis_HC
870.04 - Serratia_marcescens_HC
http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CrossReference.htm

thanks JDP for sharing these frequencies, i will be able to reach them with my doug coil,

but as they are infections, how will 'coiling' these frequencies prevent hair loss?

I thought DHT was the cause of hair loss not Strepp and Serratia ?

As my Rife machine has a coil that emits the frequency:

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 2 P1010473a[/URL]

Would it be best to place the coil on the scalp?

- When you say rife without chelation is short sighted, could you elaborate pleasE?
what additional suppleme3nts will i need to take to help stop hair loss aswell as using the rife machine?

- i started 0.30mg Finasteride (propecia) a few weeks ago, is it necessary to continue taking propecia while using the rife machine?

thanks JDP Smile

adamt

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:46 am

I don't own a Doug Coil machine so can't say best place to put the coil. All I can say is experiment.

Regarding DHT, DHT being THE cause of hair loss is a huge overstatement. As CausticSymmetry has mentioned before, DHT is so 90's. Not that fighting DHT won't stop hair loss, but there are many many other factors that are going on and there are actually many many ways one can stop hair loss. Essentially, Merck found a fairly reliable way to fight hair loss in those young of age. Reminds me of minoxidil.

In this thread, in a link I posted, there is a thread called quotes from CausticSymmetry that explains the extreme complexity of hair loss.

Pathogens, IME/IMO is actually the true cause. Again, incredibly complex for me to get into but Hulda Clark has wrote books on. Pathogens and heavy metals go hand in hand. Essentially, can't have one without the other in a manner of speaking.

Regarding which supplements for heavy metals, etc., for hair loss, I posted info already... see my first post in this thread.

Regarding streptococcus mitis and DHT connection, I previously posted why to A<R in this thread.

Regarding mitis and marscenes, there are other pathogens which were posted in first post in this thread. Mitis and marscenes however were two that can be used with your Doug Coil. But again, those NCFL, CAFL and HC frequencies more treating symptoms than curing ailment. The higher octave ones from Newport is what I use but your Doug Coil doesn't go that high.

Can't tell you what to do with Propecia but I know one thing, I'd never take DHT inhibitors like Propecia personally.

hope this helps and good luck
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  KL Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:31 am

Read this and cry
http://www.rense.com/health/rife.htm

KL

Back to top Go down

Post  randle20 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:23 am

JDP,

Besides Swansons Metal Shield, Jarrows Heavy Metal Detox and now Barley Malt, what else could one try to effectively remove heavy metals? Ive been on Metal Shield and Jarrows for 4-5 months now.
randle20
randle20

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:39 am

I've tried many of the electromagnetic devices on the market. As the ultimate adjunct to PEMF and a possible replacement, look into earthing or grounding. You can donate much needed electrons to your body while sleeping, simply by having an inexpensive conductive bedding pad and sheets attached to a grounding rod with a 100k resistor in series. The simplest and cheapest solutions are usually the ones most easily overlooked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 am

A couple of thoughts. As jdp has pointed out we are of bacterial origin, transmutation of genetics etc, it only makes sense to me that as white north americans (most of us) our track record of health is poor, the genetic transmutation of genes (retrovirus) and the miasms that are passed down within us are going to absolutely reflect the weaknesses that come from these events in our ancestry. I haven't made up my mind yet on whether this is my hair loss answer, as my hairloss is non-traditional, but I have to say that jdp is right on the money. I for one would love to see some funds set aside as worldhairloss.org expands (inevitable) for the possibility of funding research into these topics, and really isolating things enough to have all of this written in stone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:21 am

Effect of Schistosoma japonicum infection on serum testosterone levels in mice.
He HB, Ohta N, Kawaguchi H.

Hunan Institute of Parasitic Diseases, Yueyang 414000.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE: To determine the effect of Schistosoma japonicum infection on the testoterone level in the sera from male C57BL/6 mice.

METHODS: Radioimmunoassay was used to examine testosterone levels in sera of 9 male mice experimentally infected with Schistosoma japonicum.

RESULTS: The serum testosterone levels reduced significantly in all experimentally infected animals 45 days after infection, as compared with the uninfected controls.

CONCLUSION: Infection with Schistosoma japonicum decreases testosterone levels in the mouse host.

Back to top Go down

Post  adamt Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:00 am

Hi JDP,
Sorry for not reading your posts in detail the first time, i just find it hard to sift through that much information and take it all in,
but from what you have said this is what i understand:

If i use the rife machine for hair loss i need to take a supplement to detox the pathogens.

You said to try these frequencies:
Strep. Mitis 313.8: 321.1 KHz
Serratia marcescens 349.45 352.1 351
788.24 Streptococcus_mitis_HC
870.04 - Serratia_marcescens_HC

are all these frequencies in Khz? as if they are i wont be able to use them with the doug coil as the highest freq it can reach is 2000Hz /2Khz

You said you run the following: http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1633983#i
- But it doesn't actually say what you rife for? could you please list the frequencies and conditions you rife for?

Am i correct in in thinking you believe Vit D3 to be bad for hair growth/promotes hair loss?
as i take Vit D3 2500IU daily
but if it affects the liver which then affects my hair, would it be advised to take a Milk Thistle supplement which supports the Liver?

RE: Immune system, as i take LDN (Low dose Naltrexone) this significantly boosts my immune system, so much so that i havent had a cold/flu/cough since starting LDN 2.5 years ago.

You said 'Merk' foyund a reliable way of treating hair loss in young people (im 25) , do youy have more information on this please?

Sorry to be a pain, but could you just list the pathogen/s i need to rife for to stop hair loss?
i find it very hard to sift through such huge amounts of information to find out what i need to rife for and what supplements i need to take?

Wouldn't rifing on 727hz alopecia/hair loss) frequency be sufficient in stopping hair loss?

adamt

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 am

If we need to get rid of heavy metals before using rife to kill pathogens and pathogens only exist when heavy metals are present then what are we rifing for? study

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:27 am

pancacke wrote:If we need to get rid of heavy metals before using rife to kill pathogens and pathogens only exist when heavy metals are present then what are we rifing for? study

I had some confusion over this as well, jdp's stance seems to be that while chelating the metals and killing the pathogens (however way you choose) isn't entirely enough, as there are multiple pathogens and they leave almost... genetic? residue upon their death.
I don't understand the function yet, but jdp believes entirely that rife is the only option currently available to target that specific snag.

jdp, sorry, I don't mean to answer for you but you've answered that question numerous times in the past and I wasn't sure if you'd bother doing so again.

The more I grasp the mode of action that the pathogens use to lower testosterone, the more I think that this is moreso for older guys. I don't know your age, but you know mine, and my problem most likely stems from too much testosterone in relation to what's happening inside my body, so it seems as if yes the pathogens are one possible cause of hairloss... but I can't see it as being the case for a lot of young guys, any thoughts?. I guess I'll have a better idea once a metal / hormone panel is done soon, for my case.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:14 am

Thanks A<R. Yup, you've got me pegged, lol. Can't repeat myself too much as it's too tiring and can't simplify explanations past a certain point. All someone like me can do is to point to a certain direction. From there, it's up to the reader to do their own due diligence and research. Thefunkystumpfighter had a great post about this a couple months ago.

But yeah, blow stuff up and you'll release heavy metals and toxins. Candida would be an easy one to understand. Blow up candida and will release nickel. Info regarding nickel and hairloss = http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1568733

Regarding testerosterone, testosterone is not the enemy. CS has some good info in the "quotes from causticsymmetry" thread regarding SHBG, etc.. I'm rusty regarding hair loss so I really can't post any thoughts beyond this for fear of posting inaccurate info. The first post in this thread took me an hour to post for this reason and to make sure it's complete.

adamt,

Can't comment on other frequencies for use with hair loss. Personally, I took the word of others who became before me of what worked and didn't and all I can do is reiterate that what I posted previously is accurate.

Regarding other questions, see prior posts and links.

Here is one good quote

Hulda Clark frequencies, as published in her books such as The Cure for all Diseases, are all above audio range - from 71KHz to above 1MHz. They are specified by her to be run on a sine wave frequency generator. Plasma tube devices like Rife-Bare or EMEM cannot run these frequencies directly. One way to convert the frequencies for use on an audio range function generator is to repeatedly divide by two until they are in range. Another method, reported by Jeff Sutherland to be more reliable, is called Scalar Harmonics. This is to divide the frequency by e raised to the 3rd or 6th power where e equals the natural logarithm constant, also known as Euler’s Constant, 2.71828183. The following list uses e raised to the 6th power (S6) to perform the calculation since all the results are below 10KHz. Clark’s frequencies are typically provided as a range (high and low) plus a “use” frequency in between which is specified by her to be the most effective.
On pathogen names appended with _1, _2, _3, etc, Clark provides more than one “use” frequency and all of these should be used. Sets annotated with 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc, indicate she found more than one range for the pathogen. This list is provided on the Electroherbalism website where the S3 scalar harmonic frequencies are also included.

hope this helps and good luck

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:21 am

jdp701 wrote:

But yeah, blow stuff up and you'll release heavy metals and toxins. Candida would be an easy one to understand. Blow up candida and will release nickel. Info regarding nickel and hairloss = http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1568733

This resounds quite profoundly with me, as I have intestinal troubles from here to Bankok.
Thanks again jdp.

BTW.... I've spent hours looking into what doctrine is, and I can't seem to find any real answers on curezone, I feel as if I have an internet impediment while I try to research it, haha. Any links to where I could start would be appreciated so much.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 am

No problem A<R. You could have asked earlier if wanted... I only act like a brat when I repeat myself, lol.

I actually am at the Rife forum at curezone mostly. The doctrine is essentially healing frequencies that are sent to you. If you believe that remote healing is possible and believe in life after death, than believing in something like the doctrine isn't too far fetched although will say that 99% of everyone that looks into it will be to crazy for them. It does work IME. I notice chelation is so much better and easier with it. There is another poster from this forum that is also on the doctrine. Maybe he'll chime in with his experience. The easiest way I think of it, while not accurate is that the creator, Newport, has two Rife machines. Essentially the way I think of it is that the second machine he has goes through healing frequencies and anybody that wants to be on the list will receive the frequencies to them depending on if your guides permit being beneficial. Again, not completely accurate but the way I think of it. You won't get hit like a hammer as can happen when you have your own Rife machine.... there have been many days that I've been crawling on the ground from being too overzealous. If I didn't have money for a Rife machine, wouldn't be that bummed if all I did was the doctrine. There is one poster who has a Rife machine and the doctrine is all that he does. Here are some links http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Doctrine http://www.curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=doctrine&f forum = http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=46

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:39 am

jdp701 wrote:No problem A<R. You could have asked earlier if wanted... I only act like a brat when I repeat myself, lol.

I actually am at the Rife forum at curezone mostly. The doctrine is essentially healing frequencies that are sent to you. If you believe that remote healing is possible and believe in life after death, than believing in something like the doctrine isn't too far fetched although will say that 99% of everyone that looks into it will be to crazy for them. It does work IME. I notice chelation is so much better and easier with it. There is another poster from this forum that is also on the doctrine. Maybe he'll chime in with his experience. The easiest way I think of it, while not accurate is that the creator, Newport, has two Rife machines. Essentially the way I think of it is that the second machine he has goes through healing frequencies and anybody that wants to be on the list will receive the frequencies to them depending on if your guides permit being beneficial. Again, not completely accurate but the way I think of it. You won't get hit like a hammer as can happen when you have your own Rife machine.... there have been many days that I've been crawling on the ground from being too overzealous. If I didn't have money for a Rife machine, wouldn't be that bummed if all I did was the doctrine. There is one poster who has a Rife machine and the doctrine is all that he does. Here are some links http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Doctrine http://www.curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=doctrine&f forum = http://www.curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=46

hope this helps

Haha, I was going to ask earlier but I really loved crawling around the forum and trying to navigate the Rife Wiki, there's a ton of really amazing information there that I think is essential to Rife and all things health that could make the difference between somebody "getting" or "not getting" it.

Considering the knowledge I now know of electromagnetism and how utterly essential it is to life of the entire planet, no, doctrine does not seem so farfetched. Haha, it's crazy how ignorant a lot of people can be towards such glaringly obvious facts of natural order and life, I asked a couple of people here in NL whether or not they knew anybody around campus who had any knowledge of electromagnetism / frequencies in the health world, and I was scoffed at. These educated intellectuals could not, for the life of them understand how currents of electricity are involved in say, fracture healing or tissue regeneration or how certain glands in our bodies regulate themselves.

Moral of the story: the world is a strange place, don't be a stranger to it.

I'm going to get going with doctrine soon, things are up in the air right now for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:37 pm

JDP -

Is the rife the only thing that "blows things up"? Or can similar results be obtained in regards to pathogens, heavy metals without using the rife? And are there any doctors that use a rife in their practice that you know of?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 pm

No, nothing comes close.

Regarding doctors, yes, there are many. The most known are the late Dr. Raymond Reich, the late Dr. Hulda Clark, Dr. Jeff Sutherland, Dr. Richard Lloyd.

To find one in your area you'd have to pick up the phone and go through the yellow pages though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 am

jdp701 wrote:To find one in your area you'd have to pick up the phone and go through the yellow pages though.

I don't know what sort of freakish yellow pages exist outside of Canada, but that's humor right?

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:12 am

lol. That does sound funny if you don't know what they are.

1..., is actually in the US. Over here, the yellow pages is just another name for a giant phone book composed of businesses names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. in the area. We get them for free. Passed out to all the houses. It got it's name because the yellow pages are well, yellow, lol.

hope that makes sense, lol.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next