Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

+16
Odysseus
elan164
fredounet
vatansever223
KL
randle20
unfortunate
pancacke
ubraj
Hoppipolla
tooyoung
angstman
Whip
kijumn
adamt
20 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 Empty Re: JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

Post  ubraj Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Yes, run the doctrine through SC-1A but there is also permanent doctrine list.

" What are the benefits of having your own device if you are on the doctrine list??" Like having a second Rife machine.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss? - Page 6 Empty Re: JDP701 - I own a Rife machine (Doug coil) can i treat hair loss?

Post  Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks JDP,

I actually just purchased a SC-1A but still saving money to buy the F-165. Can I run the doctrine through just the SC-1A or do I need the F-165 as well? Also I know that you use to be near sighted, has the rife greatly improved your vision because I am in desperate need of better vision.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 pm

If I was to get an orgone generator the wiki suggested, such as:
http://www.orgonecrystals.com/catalog/zappers_and_frequency_generators/15_hz_orgone_nano_zapper_and_frequency_generator.html

Could I carry that around and it do the job?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Congrats 1....

The SC-1A haven't heard it mention. Best to just make a post and ask to be placed on and he'll just send freq to you.

Don't think my vision has gone to a lower prescription or from chelation. However, have had better clarity and sharpness. Hard to know what things were like 8 months ago as it's like a blur... like a dream.

tooyoung,

Can just be placed on the permanent one. Best to read past posts and do a search on other forum to understand differences and what orgone is used for as would take too long to explain and has already gone over it.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm

jdp701 wrote:Yes, run the doctrine through SC-1A but there is also permanent doctrine list.

I'm just trying to figure out how this works. Since you have your own F165 and SC1A, you can run the doctrine on your own device and send it to other people, correct? How do you do about running the doctrine on your own device without having Newport send you the freq?

Thanks a ton

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:21 am

http://theiamwork.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Doctrine
Read it again and again...

Doctrine can be requested per SC1A, not generated. Put a note(name etc.) on orgone device(SC1A probably has orgone in it), or get on the permanent doctrine. Orgone on the body additionally helps reciving the frqs....
If you want to help getting other people on the doctrine add their names etc. to the note.

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:03 am

I had a quote from NewPort the other day, but can't find it again now. Saying things such as mercury can block your guide and frequencies and orgone devices allow you to get them.

Does the doctrine eliminate the need for the orgone devices altogether, or should I get one to make sure the doctrines freq are coming through to me and to request scripts?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 am

Tooyoung, you answered your own question. Orgone devices further increase your connection to the doctrine, therefore it would be beneficial to have one when on the doctrine.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 am

I thought so, just needed some confirmation and reassurance, thanks.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Ok last night I ran JDP's recommended scripts for hair loss, for sugar addiction/diabetes/gluten, and the alopecia virus script about 4 times... and a few hours into it i started feeling sick and ended up throwing up having bad diarhea all night. Now i started RIFE when I had eaten a few hours before, and took a break in the session in which I ate more dinner and some cookies and other sweets (over did it too) and continued with RIFE. I'm wondering if there's a connection between RIFE and the vomitting and whether the food and sugar could have also played a role.

These are the scripts I ran

Fluke_Pancreatic_26 - Updated:2009.12.31
Pancreatic Fluke (Eurytrema) + Echinoporyphium recurvatum - Diabetes, Wheat allergy, Pancreatic Dysfunction, Intestinal Issues

Date: 12/9/2009 11:14:18 AM ( 12 mon ) ... viewed 491 times
updated with shadow frq and Cercariae +Eggs frqs
The Pancreatitis scriipt has been added since many get plugged Pancreatic Outlets from dead flukes and hatchlings. Once the flukes can complete their lifecycle inside the pancreas then killing them in large number may plug the Outlets.
The remedy is to run the Pancreatic Fluke scriipt followed by the part in the scriipt labeled Pancreatic Blockage several times a day until these Outlets stay open. Running the altered Pancreatitis CAFL scriipt also helps.
If the Outlets are not opened Pancreatic Enzymes cannot enter the system and begin to digest the Pancreas itself.

# Title: Pancreatic Fluke (Eurytrema) + Echinoporyphium recurvatum
# Description: Diabetes, Wheat “allergy”, Pancreatic Dysfunction, Intestinal Issues (IBS)
####################################################################################
label 0
label DNA_Alteration # Pancreatic fluke DNA alteration, cancer
dwell 4
sweep 1996 2014 .333
label P.in_pancreas # Pancreatic Fluke in Pancreas
dwell 4
sweep 1846 1853 .333
label P.in_intestine # Pancreatic Fluke in Intestine
dwell 3
sweep 2047 2057 .2
label E.recurvatum # Blood sugar, can be intestinal or in Pancreas
dwell 4
sweep 2078.864 2082.196 .333 # +-2080.53
label P.in_Kidney # Pancreatic Fluke in Kidney
converge 2 .25
dwell 80
label 1
label Cercariae # Apparently both Eggs and Metacercariae need an intermediate host
pulse 3.33 66.6
dwell 360
556677.7777 # Cercariae of Pancreatic Fluke (Eurytrema)
575767.5767 # Cercariae of Echinoporyphium recurvatum
label 2
label Eggs # E.recurvatum can have viable eggs in the pancreas without needing an inermediate host
pulse 3.33 66.6
dwell 300

3) Bald Virus
Since Jeff mentioned that this is inherited one has to wonder if these are viral fragments aka toxins or miasms that are passed on.
Anyhow too early to tell about hair growth but certainly massive hits on every frq.

My conversion based on http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/2004/10/why-do-people-go-bald.html

-----------Alopecia_Areata_(Bald Virus)_4h-------------

dwell 60
!!<-MACHINEPREFS->!!

####################################################################################
# Title: !Alopecia Areata (Bald Virus) http://www.frequencyfoundation.com/2004/10/why-do-people-go-bald.html

# Description: In every case of complete hair lost I found a virus with frequency 365466 and in most cases of partial hair loss 254456

label 0

converge .06 .01
repeat 60
713.801 # 365466
496.984 # 254456
303.996 # 155646
256.391 # 65636
end repeat

dwell 1200
program c backfreq b 0 0 duty 82.4
# Title: Streptococcus mitis - weaponized - biofilm - delivered in anestisia
# Description: endocarditis, septicemia, sinusitis (nasal membrane), meningitis, Hemolytic & oral streptococci, lung abscess
# high-level resistance to penicillin and cefotaxime, Persistence in an aortic vegetation,
# Biofilm: Heart, Orbits (Eye Sockets), Lacrimal/Tear glands, Lungs, Small Intestine, Brain, Lymph, Testis, Penis
# Men: Testis (lowers testosterone), in soft tissue of penis, sexual disfunction in men, see Alopecia for more details
label 0

vpulse 1 .01 82.4
565655.5555 # Nucleic Acid, dowsing, all mutations + biofilm

dwell 900
# Title: Serratia marcescens - used as biowarfare bacteria for centuries, now weaponized
# Description: Shuts off Pineal - Endocarditis. Infect urinary tract, respiratory tract, tear duct, conjunctivitis, pneumonia, and meningitis
# Biofilm: reddish-orange, manifests itself as a pink discolouration or plaque in or on larvae, pupae, or the usually starch and sugar-based food
# DNA-Zipper: Acts as DNA zipper to attach Oncoviruses to other Viruses, also see SV40
label 0

vpulse 1 .01 82.4
20010.1057 # weaponized
24755.6555 # natural, used as biowarfare bacteria for centuries

dwell 600
program c backfreq b 0 0 backfreq a 0 0 duty 82.4
# Title: Alopecia Areata (Bald Virus) - Dicistroviridae or Silkworm virus carried by Serratia marcescens and St.mitis
# Description: Bronchitis, Circulation disturbances (Heart Valve), Eczema, Gout, Headaches urogenitally caused, Impotence, Knee joint pain, Larynx
# This virus infects certain soft tissue; heart valve, penis, scalp, larinx, soft tissue of knee, urogenital lining, more...
# NOTE: This virus is carried by two biofilm creating pathogens that may require lengthy treatment,
# Streptococcus mitis and Serratia marcescens should be treated separately followed by this scriipt
label 0

vpulse 1 .01 82.4
767668.5555 # Nucleic Acid, all mutations

dwell 240
program c backfreq b 0 0 backfreq a 0 0 duty 50 # NOTE: Best as pure single channel square wave
# Title: Mycobacterium tuberculosis Gen - Aviium+Bovis+Leprae+ParaTb+Legionella
# Avium: MAC pulmonary (lung) disease, Bronchiectasis, cavitary lung disease. Nodules become infected with Staphylococcus aureus
# Bovis: Symptoms generally appear months to years after infection, symptoms may manifest themselves depending on the part of the body affected
# Lungs: may be associated with a cough;
# Lymph node: swelling in the neck and lymph;
# Gastrointestinal: abdominal pain and swelling, and diarrhea
# Leprae: aka Hansen’s coccus spirilly
# ParaTb: Cause of Johne’s disease in animals; likely cause of Crohn’s disease in humans
# present in milk can survive pasteurization
# Legionella: muscle pain, loss of appetite, headache, high fever, dry cough, chills, confusion, disorientation,
# nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, later: chest pain, difficulty breathing, lowers white blood cell (WBC) count
# In addition to the lungs, Legionella may infect the lymph nodes, brain, kidney, liver, spleen, bone marrow
# Legionella bacteria are known to grow under certain conditions in biofilms, in which they are protected against disinfectants
label 0

label avium

label 1

label bovis

label 2

label leprae

label 3

label paraTb

label 4

label legionella

label 5

label Miasm # Miasmatic Toxin
program a backfreq b 0 0
backfreq c 28004531.0055 50 # Best with Carrier

dwell 600
# Title: Streptococcus gordonii - Streptococcus sanguinis - restores circulation in blocked blood vessels
# Description: Thrombosis, Blood clot inside the blood vessel, partially blocking circulation to heart
# Preventing the blood flow back to the heart and increases the risk of a heart attack
label 0

vpulse 1 .01 82.4

label S.gordonii # Streptococcus gordonii
label S.sanguinis # Streptococcus sanguinis

program a
dwell 86400
# Title: Isolate posterior Pineal + F.Buski blood toxin
# Description: blocks T.Serialis from attacking the posterior Pineal
# Brain Inflamation: Those with this issue may want to replace either channel c with (467.9886)
label 0

vbackfreq b 20.0855 0 93.333 # Scalar Harmonics
backfreq c 13536353.3299 50 # F.Buski blood toxin, can take a lot of Doctrine power to clear

duty 93.333
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 am

Would post this in the rife forum!!!
I wouldn't run the old 'bald virus', only the updated one...
Also, pausing while running a script seems wrong...and eating sweets while running a script for diabetis.... Evil or Very Mad

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:50 am

Yea I know. I was kinda half thinking "i should NOT eat this if I'm gonna RIFE" and half thinking "but I'm gonna RIFE so it'll totally counteract it"

I KNOW now that I'll never do it again. In fact I'll only RIFE on an empty stomach.

Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:11 am

It's the Fluke_Pancreatic_26 script not anything you ate interfering or running old scripts, etc.. So again, what you ate doesn't have anything to do with it. You see, frequencies themselves will not make you sick or ill feeling but what you experienced is what is called a hit. A hit can be very minor where you hardly notice much or a hit can be one of the worst sick feelings you've ever experienced in your life. Of course, when you get such a hit, you want to heed the warning of others from past to run a script slow. Some of the lyme/lyme coinfections scripts such as BG are some of the hardest scripts you can imagine. Some of the tapeworms will as well. Again though, this is all if you have the issue. The frequency will do nothing if you don't have the issue while another would be in really bad shape if went to fast.

Anyhow, like I mentioned before, if it's not already to late you should check the toilet. Reason being is that you're blowing stuff up and may see remnants in the toilet. Was one of the only scripts I've seen remnants IME... horrifying. Also, make sure you read the description for the scripts.

Once the flukes can complete their lifecycle inside the pancreas then killing them in large number may plug the Outlets.
The remedy is to run the Pancreatic Fluke scriipt followed by the part in the scriipt labeled Pancreatic Blockage several times a day until these Outlets stay open. Running the altered Pancreatitis CAFL scriipt also helps.
If the Outlets are not opened Pancreatic Enzymes cannot enter the system and begin to digest the Pancreas itself.

In other words run

program c backfreq b 0 0 duty 50
# Title: Pancreatitis CAFL
# Description: Stimulate Pancreas and clear other possible causes
label 0
pulse 0 0
dwell 230 # dowsing
converge 2.55 .85 # dowsing
440, 464, 600, 624, 648,
1552, 727, 787, 880

program c backfreq b 0 0 duty 50
# Title: Pancreatic outlets blockage + Pancreas CAFL - due to dead fluke bodies blocking outlets
# Description: Fluke body and Hatchlings blocking pancreatic outlets, alternate Bromelain and Serrapeptase to aid in removal
# Note: Also treat against bile duct blockage, gallstones, biliary inflamation and critters like flukes, dwarf tapeworms and ascaris
label 0

pulse 6.66 66.6
dwell 1080
209269.8783 # Octave^5 from (6537.1665)

Regarding hair loss, while the Silkworm virus that Jeff Sutherland nicknamed Bald Virus sounds like it would be the best thing for hair loss you have to keep in mind that running the two biofilms (Strep mitis, Serratia marcescens) that carry it are equally as important to run to break up biofilm. http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1583691#i http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1581711#iYou probably wouldn't experience a big hit with these so you won't notice much of a detox like the pancreatic fluke that you ran. Course, there always is the possibility with scripts that your immune system will start functioning better and will start killing pathogens that weren't detected before. All of us MPB victims IMO have a poorly functioning immune system allowing this huge pathogen load which further causes the pathogens to accumulate even more metals and toxins. Getting immune system functioning again will make you feel like a million bucks but not before the immune system kills pathogens making you detox/herx. For those with lyme, almost everybody is infected but about a 1/4 of population has hard time removing lyme... same as with mold. Those with long arms are more likely. Klinghardt says takes 2 - 5 years but me personally, within weeks I was able to get there except for brain issues which takes awhile. Bet the reason for me is because of all the past chelation and all the many years of focusing on health. For someone that has been in poor health for a while bet Klinghardt is correct. IMO, that's probably why some on the Rife forum say it's the best thing they've ever done but when you hear some posts a casual observer will see they still experience some issues.

By the way, running the vitamin D script of Newports is amazing for better immune function. At least was for me as I had a huge build-up of D3/D2 from all the years of taking supplement. Hair loss, should go very fast in conquering so long as you have the metals/positively charged metals/minerals under control IMO/IME.

And again, Rife without chelation is short-sighted. They both go hand-in-hand. Blow stuff up, and will release toxins and metals in your system. If you don't get this out, they will essentially just be redistributed for another pathogen to take over.... like trading one illness for another. That's why many including myself like the doctrine so much. Chelation is so much better and easier when on doctrine. I can detox say aluminum at a much faster rate when taking tri-boron.

From a hair loss perspective, I got there extremely fast but again, if you have enough metals in say your scalp and other parts of your body then frequencies won't get to them. If you suspect you have lots of metals then would recommend to try the mycoplasma frequencies scripts of Newport for hair loss but might want to skip myco fermentans for now as it can be hard hitting. http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1576774#i http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1586503#i

Takes me a very long time to type this (one hour) to make sure accurate and included enough things to help with understanding so really is best to post on the Rife forum so others can jump in or previous posts on this forum and the previous posts from Newport on Rife forum are a gold mine of info. Try to read a page a day and eventually things will start to click. Otherwise, lots of info that becomes too much to type. Also, I really don't come to this forum much anymore.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:17 am

Great post, thanks for putting in the time!
I hope you don't feel unwanted in this forum as I'm sure the great majority including CS, highly appreciate your contributions. In my opinion, you offered more value here, than could ever be given back...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 am

thank you

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:46 pm

yea cant thank you enough JDP. I've been looking through the RIFE forums to try to get a better understanding of it so I dont have to always post here.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:50 am

watch this, save it on your computer, and share it!

teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 am

When I first read about rife machines on this forum, I thought the idea of using frequencies to kill off pathogens was ridiculous. But here's what seems to be a pretty credible explanation of how rife machines might work:

http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/Alberta1.html
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:23 am

It's actually really simple if you understand what a resonance-catastrophe is......

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:32 am

pancacke wrote:It's actually really simple if you understand what a resonance-catastrophe is......
This explains it very well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Fi1VcbpAI

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 am

mphatesmpb,

Not just for pathogens. Can affect all sorts of physiological responses. Favorites being increased growth hormone (1.45 Hz) before going to bed. Growth hormone is much much greater than any supplement such as indium or ecklonia cava. Or help with lymph and blood cleanse (5000 Hz/10000 Hz). Or 30% increase in ATP at 15 Hz. A whole lot of studies in this area showing frequencies affect physiological responses.

Back on subject though, IMO/IME, is that pathogens are the cause of most hair loss as well as positively charged issues. Whole lot of things can be done to help put a lid on pathogens and positively charged issues however and I've covered the main ones on this forum in the past. For example, glutathione is bodies first line of defense. Very complicated diet info. Metal chelation, etc..

Anyhow, hair loss is an autoimmunish disorder IMO and lot of information showing how autoimmune disorders is not the body going haywire and attacking itself but is attacking the pathogens. I've tried explaining in the past but bodies, especially as they get ill or older become overrun with pathogens. The sicker one is, the more pathogens. Almost all pathogens are not detected with tests either.

While this link is oversimplified and more complicated this gives a general idea regarding autoimmune disorders and pathogens. http://www.americancanceradvocates.com/Autoimmune_Discoveries.html

Problem with rife machines however is that it takes "A LOT" of experimentation and "A LOT" of research to find what works best on oneself. Too much experimentation and research for many and really need to be an independent researcher to get well from it. However, if treating one ailment for example shingles, then that becomes very easy to get rid of.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 am

JDP, can you post the script that increases growth hormone.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 am

No script. Just frequency. Just be by the bean for 30 minutes, hour or whatever, then turn off bean then go to sleep. I'm older than many here so my growth hormone is most likely lower than yours so YMMV.

So again just put in

dwell 3000 (or whatever time you want)

some info = http://www.curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=1.45&f=46

BTW, The CAFL has a whole lot of other similar frequencies to experiment with if you haven't already.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6