Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT?

+6
Yanks
CausticSymmetry
Amaranthaceae
FireFist
teacup
10 posters

Go down

How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? Empty How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT?

Post  teacup Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:35 am

• Have you tried LLLT?
  • Results?
  • Is it worth my effort, time, money to try this?
  • Any real studies showing that laser can reduce inflammation or add energy to the follicle?
  • Why is laser any better than sunlight sunny or a lamp light?

Thanks
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? Empty Re: How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT?

Post  teacup Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:26 am

Bump bounce

Maybe lack of response is evidence of lack of results with LLLT
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT? Empty Re: How Many Here regrew hair with laser / LLLT?

Post  FireFist Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:30 am

I wouldnt jump to conclusions

This forum is just not active lately Sad
Too bad...
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 am

I used a laser helmet for 13 months without significant results, on terms of stopping hair loss.

Since then I have come to believe that dietary sources are the reason for hair loss, and that they
can trigger the immunesystem to react with some antibodies or proteins in the follicles ..

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:43 am

I can't find any convincing online/public studies that this grows hair or stops loss. Some on scar healing.
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 am

I've heard of laser helmet users getting results. Wouldn't jump to any conclusions, which is often done frequently on forums.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 am

Been using one from OMG for about a year, inconsistently. I've tried A LOT of stuff over this year so it's hard to say what's worked, what hasn't and if I've gained or lost ground over all, but I THINK it had improved my hair quality and has possibly helped thicken it a little bit in the back. I do know that after using it (correctly that is. More on this to come...) my hair looks better, and my scalp feels healthier. You get a pumped feeling in your scalp which can last up to a day I'd say at most. It may have helped with the color of my hair too. I KNOW my scalp is in better condition today than it was a year ago. Then again I've tried a lot of stuff.

If you're gonna us it, make sure you use a clay for a few minutes beforehand and then shampoo. Add oils to your clay if it's too drying. Also try to reduce scalp DHT beforehand (for some reason high scalp DHT levels while lasering is supposed to be a big negative. Or so I've read). And make sure you're scalp is well hydrated because lasering for 20 minutes can be very drying and can cause negative results. I apply oil most nights before I sleep. Coconut, Emu, Olive... this has also helped with the condition of my scalp tremendously.

All that said, if my diet is crappy lasering doesn;t do much to offset the effects. I too believe diet is the main factor in this battle.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 am

Lasers are decent for reducing inflammation, helping to replicate your mitochondria and increase ATP production. I personally wouldn't bother with small setups. In addition, even the larger more powerful lasers are distilled to their barest essence as weak transducers of electromagnetic energy. The better deal is mimicking the body's own potential and harnessing electromagnetic pulses.

Back to top Go down

Post  jasikajack Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:55 pm

Hair loss can be a frustrating issue for many, and it is something that can be a problem for both men and women, young and old,Laser hair restoration is a relatively recent way to treat hair loss,he latest laser beam technology, an FDA approved regrowth pharmaceutical, and a proven scalp and follicle treatment,choose a best doctor for this treatment.

jasikajack

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:46 am

Ok,
but,
What about "studies" showing that laser works to reduce inflammation or grow hair or increase blood flow?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:01 am

There are plenty of them.

Don't look to anyone here to do your research for you.

I would suggest worldhairloss.org for comprehensive coverage.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 am

I never experienced the "pumped" feeling in the scalp, maybe it is an indicator if laser is going to work or not in a scalp.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  watkins Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm

I have use this regrow treatment. LLLT laser hair regrowth, a new laser technology. This makes it possible for the first time an effective treatment for LLLT hair loss, which was cheap and small enough to be used at home without expensive to go to the clinic hair.

watkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 pm

4039 wrote:Lasers are decent for reducing inflammation, helping to replicate your mitochondria and increase ATP production. I personally wouldn't bother with small setups. In addition, even the larger more powerful lasers are distilled to their barest essence as weak transducers of electromagnetic energy. The better deal is mimicking the body's own potential and harnessing electromagnetic pulses.

can you please elaborate? Basketball

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:13 pm

watkins wrote:I have use this regrow treatment. LLLT laser hair regrowth, a new laser technology. This makes it possible for the first time an effective treatment for LLLT hair loss, which was cheap and small enough to be used at home without expensive to go to the clinic hair.

You just used something like the LLLT from the OMG website?
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down