Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs!

+6
Maverick70
SonofOdin
iuyyighghghgkh
CampOfDavid
johndoe1225
Reborn Hair PPP
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! Empty 10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs!

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

I thought to share my successful hair recovery progress using only natural remedies. The videos below show my 10 month progress regrowing about 60%-70% of my hair:

1. Temples: youtube.com/watch?v=3_-qGI1b15Y
2. Crown: youtube.com/watch?v=prbKTsDfuj8

For those not following my responses on the DT thread, the following videos show how to properly massage your head or apply DT (intense massage):
Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=NL-KzAvkK_s
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=olOwbnNDHbk
Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=wUmvE9cSRrQ

In the past, I have posted heavily on the DT forum, but I wanted to consolidate all my responses in one separate post. That way it is easily traceable and we can focus better on how my regimen can bring you the results you are asking for. For those skeptics and those who don't know me, I am not a phony snakeoil salesman or trying to gain a financial benefit. I am not here to sell another ebook or product or waste your time with junk material. I am here to genuinely document my progress meticulously and most importantly help you get the results you want. Sharing with you a wealth of information I have accumulated and experienced in the past through multiple trial and error experiments is what brings ultimate meaning in my life.

My sole mission is to show and eventually prove down the line that baldness is not the inevitable predisposed to drugs. Under the right conditions, baldness can be reversed NATURALLY, but it's going to take a much longer time. After all, you are tackling a complicated condition with less potency than a synthetic drug that comes with all sorts of side effects.

In summary, I strongly believe in a synergistic, comprehensive, natural, and 100% side-effect free regimen to maximize full and fast results.

Please let me know any questions or input as such comments are admirably and generously appreciated!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience, Perseverance)
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! Empty Re: 10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs!

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:57 am

Awesome, thanks for sharing your amazing progress!

But I have to ask, do you still support cdto's method of DT? I see it as a more intense form of DT, that's what I'm doing now. I suppose I could add your method in for a shorter time period each day, how long did you do it each day? Was it for the standard 20 minutes twice a day?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! Empty Re: 10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs!

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:29 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Awesome, thanks for sharing your amazing progress!

But I have to ask, do you still support cdto's method of DT?  I see it as a more intense form of DT, that's what I'm doing now.  I suppose I could add your method in for a shorter time period each day, how long did you do it each day?  Was it for the standard 20 minutes twice a day?  

Hey Johndoe,

You ask good questions buddy!

Since I genuinely care about this community, I will be very candid about my regimen. To answer your first question, I am not doing cdto's method of DT. I don't think his method is something I can incorporate in my busy, demanding schedule and I am a little skeptical about its effectiveness. I know I did not perform his method for 10 months, so it's unfair for me to give an uneducated opinion. However, I did perform DT and other exercises for this duration, and I don't think DT added much value as far as REGROWTH, let me repeat, REGROWTH goes.

I am not sure how to answer the second part of your question, but I think you are asking how long I performed DT, DR, bristle boar brushing, and maybe even the topical garlic, onion, and ACV solution. I performed DT on average for about 20 mins, but since I incorporated a rubber scalp massager, vitamin bottle, and back inversion machine, in totality, I spent ~35 mins performing these combined exercises. Since I DRed my entire scalp, consistently performing a combined 110-120 strokes on each balding region, I usually spent about an 1 hour. Bristle boar brushing/tapping was more or less the same duration.

For my new treatment, I usually leave the garlic, onion, and ACV concoction on my scalp enclosed with a shower cap for about an 1 hour before washing it off.

I think maybe the reason why cdto and other users did not experience much regrowth with DR was because they performed it quite frequently (once a week or twice every two weeks). I am to blame for this too and maybe this is the reason why my frontal patch of hair has not gotten longer ever since I started my regimen about 10 months ago. I was told by an reputable outside source that the skin needs about 6-8 weeks of recovery time.

Even though I am seeing satisfactory results on my temples and crown, going forward, to play it safe, I am waiting 6 weeks before I perform my next DR session.

How are things looking for you? Any updates? Any pics?

Good luck John and I really do wish you continued success because you seem to be very diligent, consistent, patience, and persevering, all wonderful qualities to have that I know will get you the results you are looking for.

When time permits, I am probably going to upload a few more other tutorial videos on Youtube showing how to properly make the garlic, onion, ACV topical and anything else I stumble upon on Pubmed and other credible sources.

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! Empty PPP :)

Post  CampOfDavid Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:09 am

Thanks for your post bro. Do you have any tips (after using garlic, onion and ACV) to get rid of the smell (which can stay for days after just one treatment)?
Also if I do the garlic, onion and ACV just twice a week, do you think that will still benefit me?

What is the name of that song you use in your first video (it sounds sweet)?

Thanks again Smile
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:58 am

CampOfDavid wrote:Thanks for your post bro. Do you have any tips (after using garlic, onion and ACV) to get rid of the smell (which can stay for days after just one treatment)?
Also if I do the garlic, onion and ACV just twice a week, do you think that will still benefit me?

What is the name of that song you use in your first video (it sounds sweet)?

Thanks again Smile

Hey campofdavid,

It is my utmost pleasure to assist! Smile

Good question. I usually don't use any shampoo to conceal the smell, but if you are going to use one, use Dr. Bronner here: https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Organic-Castile-Liquid/dp/B000HK1ON0/ref=sr_1_3_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1468014505&sr=1-3&keywords=dr+bronner+shampoo. The ingredients are very natural and impeccable.

As a substitute, I use Essential Oil Labs Lavender oil which can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/Lavender-Oil-Therapeutic-Guaranteed-Essential/dp/B0176UDSRS/ref=sr_1_27_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1468014566&sr=1-27&keywords=essential+oils+lavender+oil. The smell is very potent and you only need 2 drops in a 4oz glass container diluted with water to neutralize the smell. Keep it on for about 5 mins and then wash off. You can also keep it on overnight if you wish, Crushed ginger concentrated in its liquid form is also great to eliminate the odor.

I think applying the topical twice a week might not be as beneficial or effective. If you can, try applying it everyday for the first 3 months or at least 5 days a week. You want to give this a fair go before ruling it out completely from your regimen. The only way you can give an accurate assessment on this topical is if you at least apply it everyday for about 3 months. As soon as you get the results you want, twice a week application would be practical.

The name of the song is called Barton Springs Bird Creek. I agree, it is a very pleasant, soothing song!

Thanks for the kind feedback and I hope my assistance works out for you!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:23 am

Hey Reborn, great thanks for the tips!!

But one thing, you mention you incorporate a vitamin bottle with your massage, but don't do cd's method, how do you use the vitamin bottle then, what do you do with it?

I'm going to get on that ACV/onion/garlic topical too and go ahead and add in your DT method to compliment cd's method.

See the main thing I was worrying about with standard DT was creating loose/saggy/wrinkly skin on my forehead by making my scalp too loose, but maybe that's not even possible.  I do a full routine of facial exercises too just in case, also they're fun Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:29 am

johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Reborn, great thanks for the tips!!

But one thing, you mention you incorporate a vitamin bottle with your massage, but don't do cd's method, how do you use the vitamin bottle then, what do you do with it?

I'm going to get on that ACV/onion/garlic topical too and go ahead and add in your DT method to compliment cd's method.

See the main thing I was worrying about with standard DT was creating loose/saggy/wrinkly skin on my forehead by making my scalp too loose, but maybe that's not even possible.  I do a full routine of facial exercises too just in case, also they're fun Very Happy

Hey Johndoe,

I use the vitamin bottle occasionally when my hands get tired. I perform circular motions across my entire scalp.

I think you are already performing a lot of scalp exercises, so I feel you don't have to utilize my DT method. Cdto's is probably more intense, so stick to that.

With DT, I never had any wrinkles on my forehead.

By the way, check out these studies on pubmed. They highlight how onions are effective for alopecia areata and how garlic is one of the primary agents that can significantly aid in the healing process after the skin is wounded:

1. Onion study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12126069
2. Garlic study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24993834

Are you experiencing and gains from cdto's methods? How long have you been performing the exercises for?

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:52 pm

Isn't massaging and pinching the galea pointless ?

I thought it was better to move the muscles surrounding it ?

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11876-facial-muscles-theory-taking-detumescence-theory-even-further
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=scalp+laxity

and I agree with this theory,

cortisol,
prolactin,
estrogen,
prostaglandins,
vitamin d ,
inflammation,
melatonin,
rancid oils,

only cause shedding. Not male pattern baldness.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:52 am

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Hey Reborn, great thanks for the tips!!

Hey Johndoe,

I use the vitamin bottle occasionally when my hands get tired. I perform circular motions across my entire scalp.

I think you are already performing a lot of scalp exercises, so I feel you don't have to utilize my DT method. Cdto's is probably more intense, so stick to that.

With DT, I never had any wrinkles on my forehead.

By the way, check out these studies on pubmed. They highlight how onions are effective for alopecia areata and how garlic is one of the primary agents that can significantly aid in the healing process after the skin is wounded:

1. Onion study:  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12126069
2. Garlic study: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24993834

Are you experiencing and gains from cdto's methods? How long have you been performing the exercises for?

Ok thanks a lot! It's too early to tell though with cd's method, only started properly maybe 2 months ago or so.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:01 pm

Oh by the way Reborn, sorry I forgot to ask in my first post; do you massage your entire head with your DT method, hands, towel and hands, etc.? I mostly do a cursory massage on my entire scalp with cd's pill bottle method then put the most effort into my problem areas.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:07 pm

iuyyighghghgkh,

I don't think pinching the galea is completely pointless. I do it from time to time but I am not as consistent as I was in the past because massaging only thickened my existing hair.

Massaging should be supplemental to your regimen. You don't have to go crazy because I don't think it's enough to stimulate angiogenesis. Maybe cdto's method is. but I am not risking another 10 months to experiment since I already DR.

As far as the list of supplemental theory goes, I have not experimented or performed enough research to provide you with an accurate assessment. I think adequate vitamin D supplementation is important per Danny Roddy for proper cellular functionality. I know inflammation is "dirty" because it could lead to shedding and baldness as experienced by my mom who has fibromyalgia and neuropathy. I have found that curcumin with black pepper extract standardized at 95% is the best fighting agent for inflammation and cancer. I am also big on wheatgrass since it's rich in chlorophyll, an ingredient that gives the plant it's rich green color.

Currently, my onion, garlic, and ACV extract is the one treatment in my regimen which I apply daily. As far as updates go, I am about a little over a month in, and my hair looks thicker, feels amazing, and I am starting to see about 2-3 new vellus hairs in the front side. I hope the following 5 months I am on this smelly substance is worth my time and energy!

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:10 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:Oh by the way Reborn, sorry I forgot to ask in my first post; do you massage your entire head with your DT method, hands, towel and hands, etc.?  I mostly do a cursory massage on my entire scalp with cd's pill bottle method then put the most effort into my problem areas.

I mainly focus on the balding areas (e.g. temples, front, middle and crown). I start massaging the sides for about 5 mins to start just to get my hands and head warmed up. The rest of the time, I evenly divide it among the four main areas of concern. So in essence, I probably spend about 15 mins on my temples and front and 15 mins on my crown and middle regions.

Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:Oh by the way Reborn, sorry I forgot to ask in my first post; do you massage your entire head with your DT method, hands, towel and hands, etc.?  I mostly do a cursory massage on my entire scalp with cd's pill bottle method then put the most effort into my problem areas.

I mainly focus on the balding areas (e.g. temples, front, middle and crown). I start massaging the sides for about 5 mins to start just to get my hands and head warmed up. The rest of the time, I evenly divide it among the four main areas of concern. So in essence, I probably spend about 15 mins on my temples and front and 15 mins on my crown and middle regions.

Thanks, that sounds like exactly what I do, maybe 5-10 minutes on my scalp then the rest on my problem areas

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Very inspiring. Manuals have to be among the most potent natural hair loss remedies out there. Unfortunately, also the hardest to comply with. Congrats on seeing it through and regrowing a bunch of hair Very Happy
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:28 am

SonofOdin wrote:Very inspiring. Manuals have to be among the most potent natural hair loss remedies out there. Unfortunately, also the hardest to comply with. Congrats on seeing it through and regrowing a bunch of hair Very Happy

Thank you SonofOdin for the positive feedback. It's people like you that make a difference in my life and in this world. Very Happy

I know I still have a long journey for full recovery but at least I am getting there with a huge encouragement from you and this community.

I will post updated pics on this thread in the upcoming months!

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience Perseverance)
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:24 am

I got better success loosening the side muscles, which is more like Maliniak method.

Loosening the galea and bald spots directly is almost impossible.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Reborn Hair PPP Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:58 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:I got better success loosening the side muscles, which is more like Maliniak method.

Loosening the galea and bald spots directly is almost impossible.

Hmm very interesting. I did massage the sides for about 7 months (5 mins), but I mainly did it for warming up. I am very curious to know why that was the case for you.

I also performed headstands on the back inversion machine, so wouldn't that also loosen the galea?

How do you define your success with Maliniak Method? Did you also use that violet ray he preached about?

Reborn Hair PPP (Prayer, Patience Perseverance)
Reborn Hair PPP
Reborn Hair PPP

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:33 am

I don't think it would loosen the galea

If you consider the reasons why botox seems to reverse balding, then you would apply these same ideas with scalp exercises.

One final note, I believe finasteride works by altering the facial shape, which would alter the the facial and scalp muscles.
this man is the most obvious example,
http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9303

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:18 am

Reborn Hair PPP wrote:Hi Everyone,

I thought to share my successful hair recovery progress using only natural remedies. The videos below show my 10 month progress regrowing about 60%-70% of my hair:

1. Temples: youtube.com/watch?v=3_-qGI1b15Y
2. Crown: youtube.com/watch?v=prbKTsDfuj8

For those not following my responses on the DT thread, the following videos show how to properly massage your head or apply DT (intense massage):
Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=NL-KzAvkK_s
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=olOwbnNDHbk
Part 3: youtube.com/watch?v=wUmvE9cSRrQ

In the past, I have posted heavily on the DT forum, but I wanted to consolidate all my responses in one separate post. That way it is easily traceable and we can focus better on how my regimen can bring you the results you are asking for. For those skeptics and those who don't know me, I am not a phony snakeoil salesman or trying to gain a financial benefit. I am not here to sell another ebook or product or waste your time with junk material. I am here to genuinely document my progress meticulously and most importantly help you get the results you want. Sharing with you a wealth of information I have accumulated and experienced in the past through multiple trial and error experiments is what brings ultimate meaning in my life.

My sole mission is to show and eventually prove down the line that baldness is not the inevitable predisposed to drugs. Under the right conditions, baldness can be reversed NATURALLY, but it's going to take a much longer time. After all, you are tackling a complicated condition with less potency than a synthetic drug that comes with all sorts of side effects.

In summary, I strongly believe in a synergistic, comprehensive, natural, and 100% side-effect free regimen to maximize full and fast results.  

Please let me know any questions or input as such comments are admirably and generously appreciated!

Thank you for sharing. What do you think of using a massager like this one http://www.vanityplanet.com/products/scalp-invigorator and using it everyday for 5-10 mins or 3 x a week for 5-10 mins?

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:00 am

This is a kind of strange thing for me to post, as I am very supportive of Reborn's methods and message.  I write this post to be honest and realistic.  I know readers have high hopes, and everybody sees things differently.  I just want people to be realistic about what to expect for results and how long it takes to get them. Trying a method may not show results for 8 months if you have lost a lot of hair years ago as I have.  If your hair is in reasonable shape as with Reborn,  then you may get quicker results. Mostly by keeping expectations reasonable, then more accurate trials can be done by users.

Thanks to Reborn's discipline and commitment we have photos (via video) to take a look at, for what to expect from his progress. I have taken and posted hundreds of photos of my own process so I have plenty of experience with photos.

I will be the first to agree that the light and focus can make hairs look less dense or invisible if the hairs are light colored.  It is very hard to capture and evaluate hairs from a distance.

I will give my brief evaluation of the video footage.  It is hard for me to see the difference in density in the before and after photos. With the right side, it is hard to be sure it is even the same side being photographed.  Actually he may have just messed up the labels, therefore the video just needs to be redone. I am looking for short regrow hairs, developing fuzz, just clear evidence of a gradual regrow.

So I took screen shots in fair sections of the video. Imagine I was a new user submitting these photos as the only evidence of my 60% regrow.

Here are the photos in random order, see if you can tell which ones are before and after photos.  The text labels are from the video and no photo alterations were made.  I will post the answer in a few days or see the short 23 second video. For me the before photos looked denser than the after photos.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/right_10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/right_11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/left_z10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/left_c10.jpg

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_-qGI1b15Y

for the crown video ,  was there supposed to be after photos on there ?

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:01 am

cdto2012 wrote:This is a kind of strange thing for me to post, as I am very supportive of Reborn's methods and message.  I write this post to be honest and realistic.  I know readers have high hopes, and everybody sees things differently.  I just want people to be realistic about what to expect for results and how long it takes to get them. Trying a method may not show results for 8 months if you have lost a lot of hair years ago as I have.  If your hair is in reasonable shape as with Reborn,  then you may get quicker results. Mostly by keeping expectations reasonable, then more accurate trials can be done by users.

Thanks to Reborn's discipline and commitment we have photos (via video) to take a look at, for what to expect from his progress. I have taken and posted hundreds of photos of my own process so I have plenty of experience with photos.

I will be the first to agree that the light and focus can make hairs look less dense or invisible if the hairs are light colored.  It is very hard to capture and evaluate hairs from a distance.

I will give my brief evaluation of the video footage.  It is hard for me to see the difference in density in the before and after photos. With the right side, it is hard to be sure it is even the same side being photographed.  Actually he may have just messed up the labels, therefore the video just needs to be redone. I am looking for short regrow hairs, developing fuzz, just clear evidence of a gradual regrow.

So I took screen shots in fair sections of the video. Imagine I was a new user submitting these photos as the only evidence of my 60% regrow.

Here are the photos in random order, see if you can tell which ones are before and after photos.  The text labels are from the video and no photo alterations were made.  I will post the answer in a few days or see the short 23 second video. For me the before photos looked denser than the after photos.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/right_10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/right_11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/left_z10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/35/15/42/left_c10.jpg

video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_-qGI1b15Y

for the crown video ,  was there supposed to be after photos on there ?

A good question CD, since i could not either see any progress at all, and i also thought the before pictures was actually the after.
This clearly shows peoples "desperation" to gain some hairs, and they see what they want to see.

And i was kind of harsh when commenting the US way, and this thread has the same similarities as movies posts.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:02 am

if you imagined the scalp like a snare drum, and you wanted to loosen it, it would make more mechanical sense to lossen the sides , than pinch the middle bit directly

10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! Skin_replaced

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4639964/

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-featuredcontributors/the_mechanics_of_male_pattern_baldness

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:36 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:if you imagined the scalp like a snare drum, and you wanted to loosen it, it would make more mechanical sense to lossen the sides , than pinch the middle bit directly

10 Month Update - Regrew 60%-70% Of Hair Naturally With No Drugs! Skin_replaced

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4639964/

http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-featuredcontributors/the_mechanics_of_male_pattern_baldness
You keep saying these things but have you actually tried putting them to use?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 am

This article shared by iuyyighghghgkh  had some interesting commentary at the bottom by CS and a few other heavyweights in the field.  

Basically they considered if the tight galea theory was true about blood restriction and MPB shape,  why do hair grafts grow well upon transplant ?
They shared some theories and studies, but one direction was that it is more about follicle inflammation and what conditions cause this.
 As a guy with strong growing grafts after 15 years,  I agree that a tight scalp is not the answer.  After hundreds of hours of massage my scalp is no looser or balding area  any softer to pinch. My head is not reshaped and I have not learned to wiggle my ears to get some slow steady regrow.
 I will say that the right direction is - what makes your scalp healthier and the follicles not inflamed ?  I daily irritate my scalp with red flush cinnamon oil,  ground it with a hard object until the piercing pain granules below the scalp no longer hurt,  and in the last month I even allow some rubbing with my blue tube tool.  My scalp is much healthier and regrowing.
 The process of healthier scalp is general nutrition and exercise, stimulating the scalp mechanically to remove sebum and regenerate, and a few topicals and enzyme treatments.   This may increase blood flow,  remove wastes, remove parasites and bacteria, stimulate stem cells and growth factors, but your gradual regrow will be the measurement of how healthy your scalp/follicles are.

Then the question of why the pattern, and why do the sides and donor area grow/remain differently ? Macho Grande put it well saying - hairs in different areas are different. The sides may turn gray faster, body hairs are coarser and finer. Our MPB hairs fall out faster if the scalp is not healthy as when we were children.  Perhaps your oral supplements need to include hormone balancers etc.

Anyhow some interesting reading for thought in the link.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:16 am

then you were simply doing the exercises wrong

these exercises will loosen the galea
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=scalp+laxity

and botox is proven to loosen the scalp , but probably not recommended by this forum

you are not meant to massage the balding area, this is scientifically wrong based on the theory

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next