Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
chewed my enamel away... and now? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

chewed my enamel away... and now?

5 posters

Go down

chewed my enamel away... and now? Empty chewed my enamel away... and now?

Post  magic_gro Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 am

i have wide cracks in my enamel and i can see the darker dentin inside the teeth... as far as I understand, enamel doesn't regrow... it can only be strenghtened (if present...)

pale
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

chewed my enamel away... and now? Empty Re: chewed my enamel away... and now?

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:26 pm

You can regrow enamel, it is relatively well documented. Fermented cod liver oil (for vitamins A and D), and high doses of vitamin K2 will work to regrow enamel. Monosodium phosphate seems to work quite well as well. Combining these things would be a very good start.

In the meantime, you can strengthen your existing enamel using something like MIPaste (the kind without flouride). I brush my teeth with magnesium oil (Pacific Mag Oil), which provides the teeth with many trace minerals, and this has worked relatively well for me. Best thing to do is to ditch flouride for sure, and probably ditch conventional toothpaste altogether if that is what you're using.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Clean Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 pm

http://www.snac.com/res_magnesium.htm

Magnesium, not calcium, helps form the kind of hard tooth enamel that resists decay. No matter how much calcium is ingested, only a soft enamel will be formed unless magnesium is present.

Mr. Clean
Mr. Clean

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 pm

mmm, from what I read, enamel is generated before the tooth comes out, and cannot be generated afterwards because there are no cells in the tooth for that purpose. i understand there are a number of approaches to strengthening the enamel... but the problem is I have been sleeping for way too long without a mouth guard and I think there's absolutely no enamel left where i can clearly see the different color from inside the tooth pale
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Clean Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Some sites say that teeth can be remineralized albino

http://www.ehow.com/how_4603645_remineralize-your-teeth.html

http://www.ehow.com/how_6902035_restore-soft-spots-tooth-abrasion.html

Our mouths require certain minerals to restore degenerative parts of the teeth. Mineralization is constantly occurring in the mouth, but when a tooth has eroded and is beginning to form cavities, there are steps that can be taken to regenerate it without adding a filling. This concept was explained by Sally Marshall of the University of California in a talk given at the meeting organized by the Mineral Research Society, "What we're hoping to have happen is to catch [decaying teeth] early and remineralize them." This concept is still in development and research continues, but products to be used for this purpose are already on the market.

[...]

Things You'll Need:

* Xylitol
* Remineralization toothpaste
* Toothbrush
* Sugarless chewing gum
* Floss

Mr. Clean
Mr. Clean

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:51 pm

which goes back to what I said: there must be enamel for the enamel to be remineralized. no enamel would be created from nowhere...

i am not talking about decay, but about clenching and grinding. physical abrasion. there are missing pieces of enamel and i can see inside the color of the teeth is different Sad
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFunkyStumpfighter Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:47 am

I wish I still had my links, unfortunately I lost them when I had to wipe my hard drive clean. Anyway, Dr. Weston A. Price showed that he could actually close dental carries using grass fed high vitamin butter oil, and fermented cod liver oil. Closing cavities would indeed be creating enamel where there was none. The fermented cod liver oil was taken for its high vitamin A and D content, and the high vitamin butter oil contained what he called "Activator X", which has more recently been discovered to be vitamin K2 (MK-4 to be exact).

There was another doctor who took this combination with a few other things (I could be wrong on exactly what he took, it was a link that I gave only a quick once over before I lost all my links), and actually measured his teeth getting thicker year over year. From what I remember, this man was elderly, if this goes to show that even someone very old could thicken their enamel. Maybe someone else here who has these links somewhere could elaborate on it a bit more.

I take quite a bit of fish oil a day, as well as 400mcg of MK-7 K2, tri-boron, magnesium oil, diatomaceous earth for silica and trace elements, vitamin D2, selenium, and iodine, as well as brushing my teeth with Pacific Mag Oil. I have seen the large cracks that run the length of a few of my front teeth start to fade, and the tips of my teeth that were translucent start to become a more solid white. I just bought a pound of food grade monosodium phosphate, and I am hoping that this really kicks things into overdrive (waited a long time to try it because it was 25$ for 4oz on the only sites that I saw selling the food grade stuff, managed to get a pound on ebay for 15$)

Teeth are not dead in the least, not even your enamel.

TheFunkyStumpfighter

Back to top Go down

chewed my enamel away... and now? Empty Pacific Magnesium Oil

Post  zayin Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

Yes... I have tried Pacific Magnesium Oil and it has done great things for my teeth and gums also drunken Try it http://www.puremagoil.com

Fred

zayin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:57 am

Butter Oil + Cod.
http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/ButterCodLiverBlend/index.cfm

Do we know of any other brands?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 pm

can one use mag oil safely if he has mercury fillings/amalgams?
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down