Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites

+2
crincrin
Trace
6 posters

Go down

David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites Empty David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites

Post  Trace Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:35 pm

So I looked into this guy and there is controversy all over the place with this guy. I read an article about
the liquid zeolites and it said that it is a know carcinogen and it can cause mesothelioma. What do you
guys think about David Wolfe
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites Empty Re: David Wolfe and Liquid Zeolites

Post  crincrin Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Dude makes some very fringe claims. Among them
-Uri Geller can bend spoons using telekinesis
-living organisms can use cold fusion to convert some elements into others
-"nanobacteria" are really bacteria, and not just small self-replicating entities (like prions)

I haven't looked into any of these claims except the first one. IMO Uri Geller is a fraud. As for the others, I can't say, but I'd do some serious research before accepting them as true. Stay skeptical but open minded. I don't mean to be rude, I enjoy this forum very much, but people in that thread seem to be eating up what he says without demanding evidence. (maybe it was there but I didn't see it?)

I think it's better to go by empirical evidence rather than elaborate theories. Does it work or not? There are lots of theories regarding the benefits of iodine, but in practice, it helps people some people get off of their thyroid meds, shrink their breast/ovarian nodules/cysts, and feel better. Who cares what the theories are if the treatment works? And who cares what elaborate theory/argument someone has if their treatments don't work? Getting bogged down in theory is the kind of thinking that leads to modern medicine.

I watched those David Wolfe videos, and he offers a lot of theory. Is the evidence out there to back up his treatment protocols? I don't know, I haven't looked into it. But I wouldn't go using zeolites without doing some heavy research.

/rant

crincrin

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Im confused, is David Wolfe for or against the use of liquid zeolite?

cassanova

Back to top Go down

Post  Trace Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Cassanova. He is for zeolite.

Crin Crin. Don,t ever think you are being rude. I agree with you completely. Not only has this thread got out of control it is all just blank theory. I have been on this site for 4 months now and spend countless hours on it. Doing research, reading, and I have found nothing except in my opinion people playing games. Am I all alone on this or what. The only real answers I,ve gotten to hair loss is supplements and heavy metal detox. I don,t believe supplements are the answer. I believe we are missing something in our body that needs to be replenished.

Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Post  cassanova Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:05 pm

I was reading several articles online about zeolite and it seems there is alot of scam talk about zeolite, especially about waiora ncd, which is what i am taking now. Anyone know anything about this? Is waiora ncd legit or am I wasting my time?

cassanova

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:26 am

i'm having a closer look at his approach right now since some of his ideas are very appealing to me

a) he's selling something - that complicates things but it doesn't mean it's a scam
b) he likes to exagerate (as Wallach does) but still his brain runs very well
c) i like the way he puts things in context
d) i got inspired by the old Steiner's idea to walk barefoot for the elctrons flow he got implemented too
e) the fact he's wrong in a particular question doesn't mean all is wrong
f) IMHO this guy knows what he's talking about

PS

i've seen some confusion concerning some chemistry basics here: alluminium let's say chlorhydrate (metallic salt) is not the same thing as alluminium colloids from organic resources - it's a big miscomprehension comparable to an idea that potassium iodide and methyl iodide are the same and calling them iodine both

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 am

crincrin wrote:Dude makes some very fringe claims. Among them
-Uri Geller can bend spoons using telekinesis
-living organisms can use cold fusion to convert some elements into others
-"nanobacteria" are really bacteria, and not just small self-replicating entities (like prions)

I haven't looked into any of these claims except the first one. IMO Uri Geller is a fraud. As for the others, I can't say, but I'd do some serious research before accepting them as true. Stay skeptical but open minded. I don't mean to be rude, I enjoy this forum very much, but people in that thread seem to be eating up what he says without demanding evidence. (maybe it was there but I didn't see it?)

I think it's better to go by empirical evidence rather than elaborate theories. Does it work or not? There are lots of theories regarding the benefits of iodine, but in practice, it helps people some people get off of their thyroid meds, shrink their breast/ovarian nodules/cysts, and feel better. Who cares what the theories are if the treatment works? And who cares what elaborate theory/argument someone has if their treatments don't work? Getting bogged down in theory is the kind of thinking that leads to modern medicine.

I watched those David Wolfe videos, and he offers a lot of theory. Is the evidence out there to back up his treatment protocols? I don't know, I haven't looked into it. But I wouldn't go using zeolites without doing some heavy research.

/rant

Hey! don't worry about being rude, you're not I really appreciate the criticism on the videos I posted on that other thread, and am kinda glad people finally started questioning them Smile

Whether David Wolfe is a nutcase or not I don't know, all I can say is that a lot of what he says (whether entirely accurate) matches up with a lot of good stuff that we know works (he draws ties to Pragues ideas, jdp's ideas, CS's ideas, and a million others that have shown proof of their work being reliable). Whether nanobacteria are really bacteria or nonliving, I don't think that matters really because people from both camps agree that they can be harmful either way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:22 am

action<reaction

the ideas are not "mine", i would never put it like that

i read at the moment the greatest book ever written: the Eckermann's Conversation with Goethe - where he says that all the ideas he had, all discoveries he did, all his creations he made were thanks to or through someone else - i feel it the same way

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:26 am

Prague wrote:action<reaction

the ideas are not "mine", i would never put it like that

i read at the moment the greatest book ever written: the Eckermann's Conversation with Goethe - where he says that all the ideas he had, all discoveries he did, all his creations he made were thanks to or through someone else - i feel it the same way

Haha, I should have rephrased that, I truly don't think that knowledge is anybodies in particular, I think we all just pick up where somebody else left off as we have both done, as pretty much any person who makes strides to understand something and make progress will have done or eventually do.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:36 am

cassanova wrote:I was reading several articles online about zeolite and it seems there is alot of scam talk about zeolite, especially about waiora ncd, which is what i am taking now. Anyone know anything about this? Is waiora ncd legit or am I wasting my time?

Works well.

My number one complaint with NCD and other heavy metal chelation products/supplements/protocols is the high cost. Would avoid unless rich.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 pm

@trace: i would drink zeolites just as i would drink asbestos. i don't think you get mesothelioma unless you inhale the stuff. but that's my uninformed opinion, please do your own research.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down