Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc.

5 posters

Go down

Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. Empty Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc.

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 am

I know Zeolite has been mentioned before in here a few times.

Just wanted to revive this topic because I think is an excellent option, might have advantages over humifulvate. Probably cheaper and more tolerable too.

It is supposed to bind endotoxins, so if you're toxic it should reduce acne, dandruff, inflammation, etc. Heavy metals and other pollutants will get bound with it. Zeolite is not meant to be absorbed in the blood, at least the version I'm planning to use.

I just bought a bottle of ETS Zeolite... will try it for a while.

Last edited by LittleFighter on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. Empty Re: Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc.

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:13 am

I had wanted to try zeolite in the past but when I looked up prices humifulvate was actually cheaper.

Swanson's has a 30 pill bottle that is coupled with a couple other things (like cilantro) for only $9.99. It's called "Dr. Laszlo's Metal Shield".

It's what I have used for chelation along with some other things.

Still zeolite an interesting option.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc. Empty Re: Zeolites to remove toxins in the gut: endotoxins, heavy metals, pollutants, radioactive elements, etc.

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 am

hapyman wrote:I had wanted to try zeolite in the past but when I looked up prices humifulvate was actually cheaper.

Swanson's has a 30 pill bottle that is coupled with a couple other things (like cilantro) for only $9.99. It's called "Dr. Laszlo's Metal Shield".

I also have that one, it's cheap too. The only thing that I don't like is it includes other ingriedients...

There's also the option of using cheap unmodified citrus/apple pectin. It works in the gut and may provide a prebiotic action.

I'll be trying the Zeolites and see how it goes.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:26 am

hapyman wrote:I had wanted to try zeolite in the past but when I looked up prices humifulvate was actually cheaper.

Had any problems with ti? Detox symptoms?

How do you take it?
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:50 am

Hey LF, me and my Orthomolecular Physician are going to be embarking on IV and Suppository chelation in the near future, have you looked into Detoxamin? I've heard some horribly conflicting data on zeolites and I really don't know who to trust on the matter. David Wolfe feels that suppository and Zeolites are the only ones worth it to fight against infections / nanobacteria / pathogen shells.

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:04 am

actHey LF, me and my Orthomolecular Physician are going to be embarking on IV and Suppository chelation in the near future, have you looked into Detoxamin? I've heard some horribly conflicting data on zeolites and I really don't know who to trust on the matter. David Wolfe feels that suppository and Zeolites are the only ones worth it to fight against infections / nanobacteria / pathogen shells.

Awesome action...

Actually I don't know enough of Zeolites to assure anything, I'm just betting on this as a general detoxifier of metals, toxins (LPS) and such. I see some advantages. This stuff doesn't get fermented in the gut, so it doesn't feed bad organisms.

Humifulvate, as recommended by CS, seems to be one of the safest and best ways to go when it comes to metal detox. That's what I conclude after reading his article and due to previous knowledge I had.

I have looked into Detoxami previously, I was very interested into it because it is more effective than IV alternatives. Certainly I need to research more about it. I remember CS commented something about detoxamin not too long ago. Also it is more expensive, but may be well worth the cost and it's something you can do on your own.

Please do keep us updated on your progress... I recently became more interested into heavy metal detox, and the main reason for that is your recommendations.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:12 am

Used NCD zeolite long time ago and preferred NCD zeolite over humifulvate. However, it is expensive and not sure on the safety due to the aluminum.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:13 am

From my experience humifulvate is really gentle. I've had some detox rxs from other detox protocols but nothing really from the humifulvate. I could be imagining it Shocked but it seems to have helped a lot with my anxiety since doing two rounds of it back over a year ago. I usually take it at night along with some vitamin C and Lysine. I am starting another round of it. This time I am going to try adding ALA, ALC, nattozymes, and MSM to the mix. I'll let you know if there is anything to write home about, although it may be hard to determine if there are any extra benefits. Still trying to get this darn yeast under control and while I have made progress I am not where I want to be and I thinks its because of more metals hidden inside.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:16 am

jdp701 wrote:Used NCD zeolite long time ago and preferred NCD zeolite over humifulvate. However, it is expensive and not sure on the safety due to the aluminum.

Sellers claim that the aluminum is stronly bonded, unbreakable by digestion... but like you say, I'm not sure either scratch
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:18 am

hapyman wrote:From my experience humifulvate is really gentle. I've had some detox rxs from other detox protocols but nothing really from the humifulvate. I could be imagining it Shocked but it seems to have helped a lot with my anxiety since doing two rounds of it back over a year ago. I usually take it at night along with some vitamin C and Lysine. I am starting another round of it. This time I am going to try adding ALA, ALC, nattozymes, and MSM to the mix. I'll let you know if there is anything to write home about, although it may be hard to determine if there are any extra benefits. Still trying to get this darn yeast under control and while I have made progress I am not where I want to be and I thinks its because of more metals hidden inside.

hapyman,

What are your symptoms of yeast overgrowth? Have you been tested for it through a lab?
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:19 am

Simple tongue or spit check is still a big positive for me regarding yeast. Chronic bad breath, post nasal drip, etc etc.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:28 am

LittleFighter wrote:
actHey LF, me and my Orthomolecular Physician are going to be embarking on IV and Suppository chelation in the near future, have you looked into Detoxamin? I've heard some horribly conflicting data on zeolites and I really don't know who to trust on the matter. David Wolfe feels that suppository and Zeolites are the only ones worth it to fight against infections / nanobacteria / pathogen shells.

Awesome action...

Actually I don't know enough of Zeolites to assure anything, I'm just betting on this as a general detoxifier of metals, toxins (LPS) and such. I see some advantages. This stuff doesn't get fermented in the gut, so it doesn't feed bad organisms.

Humifulvate, as recommended by CS, seems to be one of the safest and best ways to go when it comes to metal detox. That's what I conclude after reading his article and due to previous knowledge I had.

I have looked into Detoxami previously, I was very interested into it because it is more effective than IV alternatives. Certainly I need to research more about it. I remember CS commented something about detoxamin not too long ago. Also it is more expensive, but may be well worth the cost and it's something you can do on your own.

Please do keep us updated on your progress... I recently became more interested into heavy metal detox, and the main reason for that is your recommendations.

On a second thought, Detoxamin may be cheaper (vs IV chelation) considering it doesn't require to have it administered IV-sly and you don't waste hours of your life doing the treatment.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 am

Detoxamin is a suppository if I remember correctly. If so, that can be a pain in the butt as well Very Happy
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:36 am

hapyman wrote:Detoxamin is a suppository if I remember correctly. If so, that can be a pain in the butt as well Very Happy

LOL

I don't care if I have to put one of those every single hour for months if that solves things for me

I mean, not the most elegant thing of course...

Just don't ever get used to it, please!
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:42 am

hapyman wrote:From my experience humifulvate is really gentle. I've had some detox rxs from other detox protocols but nothing really from the humifulvate. I could be imagining it Shocked but it seems to have helped a lot with my anxiety since doing two rounds of it back over a year ago. I usually take it at night along with some vitamin C and Lysine. I am starting another round of it. This time I am going to try adding ALA, ALC, nattozymes, and MSM to the mix. I'll let you know if there is anything to write home about, although it may be hard to determine if there are any extra benefits. Still trying to get this darn yeast under control and while I have made progress I am not where I want to be and I thinks its because of more metals hidden inside.

I guess that if humifulvate binds metals in the gut, it shouldn't cause problems because it prevents the metals from being reabsorbed. There's no redistribution of metals and more damage. The duming of metals to the gut is always happening without chelators, humifulvate prevents the reabsorption and frees defenses to act on other toxins.

If your immune system gets stronger the maybe you might feel something. If humifulvate disturbs intestinal biofilms, then I guess you might feel something too while using it.

Always use probiotics. For irritated guts, as in crohn's, S. Boulardii and LGG are the way to go...
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  act<react Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:44 am

LF - I agree that detoxamin is the better choice than simple IV EDTA, whether more expensive or not for all the reasons you mentioned, besides based on the data it's just more effective. As for the Humifulvate, there's no justification for not taking it ; )

"You owe the companies nothing. You especially don't owe them any courtesy. They have re-arranged the world to put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission, don't even start asking for theirs."

- Banksy
act<react
act<react

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 am

LittleFighter wrote:
jdp701 wrote:Used NCD zeolite long time ago and preferred NCD zeolite over humifulvate. However, it is expensive and not sure on the safety due to the aluminum.

Sellers claim that the aluminum is stronly bonded, unbreakable by digestion... but like you say, I'm not sure either scratch

Aluminum in food, etc. is normal and doesn't bother me so long as I get enough yttrium from turmeric or sea salt to balance the aluminum/yttrium probiotics. Or so long as I don't consume aspartame as without aspartame, aluminum doesn't get absorbed in the body it's said.

However, the NCD zeolite is such a small particle size that it doesn't make sense that it's not getting stored in the body. NCD zeolite works well, just not sure if it's the safest route.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:54 am

jdp - Do you supplement turmeric or eat it as a proper food?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:48 pm

I use the non irradiated food you get at the supermarket and not the supplement.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am

i'm on zeolite (powder) for about 6 days, 5gr every night before bed plus 2gr vitamin C.
Still haven't notice any difference except the fact that the last two days, i feel a burn in my tongue and i saw in my inner side of my lips a few pimples (sprue)
By googling about sprue maybe caused from candida - bacteria etc.
could it be this from zeolite...?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down