Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more

+4
Lw
Hoppipolla
gbp2000
ubraj
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 Empty Re: JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 pm

This is the post I've been waiting for, thank you, very very much jdp as it was a great answer.

I won't ask you to continue further with this as you've said enough, but if you could comment on Prague's viewpoints from his posts in the mn / cu / co / etc thread regarding why he would so strongly believe elements to suffice for hair, I would be more than satisfied by this and would only ever bug you again to find a good place to buy a Rife...

Back to top Go down

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 Empty Re: JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Do you think that regular rife machine treatment has the potential to stop MPB in a good percentage of people?
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Hoppipolla wrote:Do you think that regular rife machine treatment has the potential to stop MPB in a good percentage of people?

Read jdp's posts. In his profile.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 pm

action<reaction wrote:I won't ask you to continue further with this as you've said enough, but if you could comment on Prague's viewpoints from his posts in the mn / cu / co / etc thread regarding why he would so strongly believe elements to suffice for hair, I would be more than satisfied by this and would only ever bug you again to find a good place to buy a Rife...

Your welcome.

A couple points, Rife is one of the most complicated subjects you can imagine. I highly highly recommend anyone not to get a Rife machine unless many hundreds of hours can be used studying it.

Essentially, this is what Rife is all about doing

Polio, Hepatitis B and AIDS:
An Integrative Theory on a Possible Vaccine Induced Pandemic

http://www.originofaids.com/articles/polio.htm

Regarding Prague's information, Prague is an extremely extremely smart person who I have much respect for. Anything he says, I listen to. However, I can't comment on something I've never tried. I've taken trace elements but not in collodial form.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:38 pm

jdp701 wrote:
action<reaction wrote:I won't ask you to continue further with this as you've said enough, but if you could comment on Prague's viewpoints from his posts in the mn / cu / co / etc thread regarding why he would so strongly believe elements to suffice for hair, I would be more than satisfied by this and would only ever bug you again to find a good place to buy a Rife...

Your welcome.

A couple points, Rife is one of the most complicated subjects you can imagine. I highly highly recommend anyone not to get a Rife machine unless many hundreds of hours can be used studying it.

Essentially, this is what Rife is all about doing

Polio, Hepatitis B and AIDS:
An Integrative Theory on a Possible Vaccine Induced Pandemic

http://www.originofaids.com/articles/polio.htm

Regarding Prague's information, Prague is an extremely extremely smart person who I have much respect for. Anything he says, I listen to. However, I can't comment on something I've never tried. I've taken trace elements but not in collodial form.

hope this helps

It has, vastly, I thank you for putting up with the prodding jdp, I really do.
I'm organizing everything from the previous two threads I've made soon and making one easily digestable topic about it, I'd be quite humbled if you'd give it a good assessment once it's completed.

Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 pm

I wouldn't worry about condensing the information unless it's for your benefit, IMO/IME.

Better to spend the extra time reading this site http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/

It's a blog with about 500 articles going back to 2002 regarding Rife.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:00 pm

jdp701 wrote:I wouldn't worry about condensing the information unless it's for your benefit, IMO/IME.

Better to spend the extra time reading this site http://blog.frequencyfoundation.com/

-sigh- I agree with you there, but I would like to get it there in a complete, referencable format for a lot of reasons.
I don't think I'll be a regular poster for much longer really.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:06 am

Hello.

I'm a silent user of this board. I don't write often cause writing english is pretty painful for me.
My attention has being focused on the rife machine. I am already familiar with hulda clark work and also with the orgone field.
I've been reading curezone for almost 2 days now, and grabbing some infos from related websites.
The question for me is, I am not rich (I assume that's the case for most of us), but I am convinced yet to give a try to a decent frequency generator.

I would like to order a F125 without scalar (about this point, it seem a quartz crystal can make the work.)

But by memory, I think you are using a F165.

The F125 can only go up to 1,5mhz, are the main frequencies you use above this range ?

Have to look more in details in curezone blogs.

Purchasing an F125 would be more affordable for me.. 1500 for a F165 is just too much.

Thank you.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 am

Unfortunately a F165 is needed for the frequencies posted as a F125 won't cut it. Same with the $100 DIY rife machine made out of a stereo.

Regarding the quartz crystal, right now, I'm skeptical that it can take the place of the SC-1A. You see, I also looked into buying similiar devices that had a quartz crystal but all appeared to be more of a radionics device rather than a wireless device. Radionic devices have quartz crystals inside. While I'm sure a quartz crystal helps to envelope a certain area the question for me is, is this is a true wireless device like the SC-1A and how accurate would it be to transmit the frequencies. Accuracy is extremely important!

So again, until I see others commenting that the simple quartz crystal is able to take the place of the SC-1A I can't recommend it and IMO is more experimental.

My recommendation is that there are other ways you can stop hair loss. No doubt about that. If you want to get to the source of the problem as well as other conditions IMO then Rife and NP frequencies is the way to go. Can always read as much as possible about Rife until you get enough cash for $2,000 as there is a huge learning curve but until then, would highly recommend not to look for other alternative sources until you hear from more people that there is another solution.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:56 am

action<reaction wrote:
jdp701 wrote:I wouldn't worry about condensing the information unless it's for your benefit, IMO/IME.

-sigh- I agree with you there, but I would like to get it there in a complete, referencable format for a lot of reasons.
I don't think I'll be a regular poster for much longer really.

Honestly man I know I keep saying to this but it's just so true - if you want people to REALLY sit up and take notice of something, you need to show it works. The proof of the pudding is in the eating! Smile

I am very interested in everything you and JDP and everyone has to say, as I'm sure are many people, but you need to see predictable, stacking up results to really make you sit up and take notice, because through experience a lot of people know that MPB is a b**** to stop/control! I have a tremendous amount of respect for both of you and a lot of people here, but ongoing results and success are what really turns heads Smile

That's why when I wanted to prove something, I actually considered getting a whole group of guys together with hair problems and getting them ALL to try it, to PROVE that it worked! I think it's important - we're all in this together and we should help one another Smile

Onward and upward and all that ^^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 am

Hoppi -

If you want results, read all of the information we've all busted our asses to get and instigate it in your own situation, nobody is going to put this in your lap. It's a little frustrating. I for one am seeing interesting results in my own experimentation and have posted (along with jdp, prague, CS, TK in their respective mediums of attacking this) adequate information to back up why somebody should use this for their benefit, if people aren't willing to do that, then I'm not willing to devise a commitee and control group of test subjects just to convince people. I think jdp is coming from that same sensibility, and I commend him for it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 am

But not everyone wants to study this like a science, most people just want hair on their heads, and I believe they deserve to have it without having to take a degree in biology lol

Of course I believe you guys are doing wonderfully, and like I say I respect you, but you cant expect everyone to do exactly the same. Just do your thing, and let us know how you get on Smile
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:31 am

jdp701 wrote:Unfortunately a F165 is needed for the frequencies posted as a F125 won't cut it. Same with the $100 DIY rife machine made out of a stereo.

Regarding the quartz crystal, right now, I'm skeptical that it can take the place of the SC-1A. You see, I also looked into buying similiar devices that had a quartz crystal but all appeared to be more of a radionics device rather than a wireless device. Radionic devices have quartz crystals inside. While I'm sure a quartz crystal helps to envelope a certain area the question for me is, is this is a true wireless device like the SC-1A and how accurate would it be to transmit the frequencies. Accuracy is extremely important!

So again, until I see others commenting that the simple quartz crystal is able to take the place of the SC-1A I can't recommend it and IMO is more experimental.

My recommendation is that there are other ways you can stop hair loss. No doubt about that. If you want to get to the source of the problem as well as other conditions IMO then Rife and NP frequencies is the way to go. Can always read as much as possible about Rife until you get enough cash for $2,000 as there is a huge learning curve but until then, would highly recommend not to look for other alternative sources until you hear from more people that there is another solution.

hope this helps

Thank you for your advices.

I've stopped my hairloss since a while now just by diet, and even got some regrowth after several DMSA cycles.
I was thinking I was totally rid of candida overgrowth, and on a good way to make a more normal life, so I started to eat fruits again, honey, some whole grains, and even did some infractions with junk.
Recently, while eating some local blueberries, I felt some nasty itches on scalp, now I feel damn scared as my condition seem to be still very instable.
Honestly, I already make so much efforts.. this constant fight really tires me.
I've ate and drank all the most extreme things, I was drinking garlic juice 3 times a day, 1 liter sauerkraut juice per day, brottrunk, very high amounts of daikon juice, and a few other crazy stuff. My whole family is still making fun on my head despite they are totally physically degenerated. Whatever, that's not the point..

I'm really tired and want to touch the root of the problem.

My hairloss really started about 15 months ago, I saw you talking about a "30 months window", I personally don't know why this conclusion and don't really believe so, but indeed the soonest you treat the easiest will be the regrow.

I think the rife can provide the best root treatment, and I want to do it the soonest.

I'll probably order an F165 pulser before the end of summer and post some review on the forum as I progress in my healing.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Here's the study

Konstantinova N, Korotkii N.G, Sharova N, Barhunova E, Gaevski D. Nioxin Research Inc, AtlantaIrreversibility of hair follicle changes after 30 months of Androgenetic Alopecia.
, USA Moscow Medical University

We studied horizontal and vertical biopsy from 15 caucasian 24-41 year old males diagnosed with bitemporal recession Androgenetic Alopecia (AA) for 1.5 –18 years (average 7.4 years). All 15 biopsies were stained with H&E, Van Gieson and with other collagen specific stainings. 1. Eleven pts with AA longer than 3 years had perifollicular fibrosis - collagen fibers were compact and formed a small scar-like formation around each anagen hair follicle(HF). Two patients - 33 year old with 18 month AA and 23 year old with 20 month AA did not have these hair follicle changes. Two 26-year-old patients with 30 and 36 month AA respectively were found to have some not so severe collagen fiber changes. 2. Infundibulum of HF dilatated 124-192 mm and most of them covered with keratinazed plug lacking normal hair shaft growth. 3. Decreased number of hair follicles 1.75-2,45 per sq. mm from 3.5-5 per sq. mm in control group. 4. None of anagen HF was situated in subcutaneous fat. We showed a correlation between length of the AA and severity/ thickness of perifollicular fibrosis. The result of this study is that any treatment of AA is recommended to start earlier than 30 months from first signs of AA. This should prevent irreversible collagen changes associated with “fibrotic incapsulation” of most anagen HF in involved areas, which usually leads to loss of normal blood supply, innervation, and subsequent miniaturization and prevention of hair from normal cycling.

http://www.ehrs.org/conferenceabstracts/2001tokyo/researchabstracts/130-Konstantinova.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Lw Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Thank you.

I remember about a thread on the goldismoney.info forum. The title was "I'm growing hair on my bald scalp with cs" (colloidal silver) Unfortunately it seem it has been deleted since, at least I couldnt find it.

I remember well about this thread and how intriguing he was.. A guy who was likely in his 50's claimed with some photos that a fifty to a hundred hairs started to grow on the top of his bald scalp. He claimed to be bald since more than 20 years and just spraying colloidal silver all over is head for a few weeks only.

The pictures he took was really interesting. Too bad I can't find it anymore.

I also remember about the same kind of story with a bald DMSA user, also growing some hairs on the top of his head.

I don't know really what to think, this collagen effect may probably present some exceptions.

Lw

Back to top Go down

Post  albe Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:24 pm

I've been doing some research the past two days on rife an came across this:

I found this tread to be somewhat interesting. A number of people here have claimed this technology to be quackery without having any background on the topic. I had to chuckle at the individual’s comments that claimed you could build a Rife machine for $15. Reading uninformative sites like quackwatch is not going to help. Wikipedia is sometimes good, but not in case. You have to be as critical with apparent mainstream websites as you do with alternative sites.

I do not have a Rife machine, but have been interested in the topic for many years. I have actually attended four international conferences on Rife technology. For me, having an engineering background, the idea of using resonant frequencies to destroy pathogens, just seemed to make sense. So, from what I have read, and from talking with researchers, doctors, and practitioners, on this topic, I would have to conclude that it is promising, but there is still a lot more to be learned.

Royal Raymond Rife was brilliant. The first thing you have to understand is that Rife, in the 1920s, built an incredible microscope. That microscope had the ability to view beyond the limits of a traditional optical microscope. In the 1930s, it was featured in an article by the Smithsonian Institute that also introduced the newly developed electron microscope in that same article. But Rife had an advantage; he could actually see the microscopic world in its live state, unlike the electron microscope. He could see viruses live. Had the medical research establishment adopted his technology at that time, I am sure the world would be quite different today.

Part of how the microscope worked, was that it tuned light to the natural frequency of the object being observed. Once Rife understood this resonance phenomenon, he then hypothesized that if he put a pathogen in an electromagnetic field of sufficient strength, at the resonant frequency of that pathogen, he could possibly devitalize it. Using 1920-1930s technology, he built a machine to create the electromagnetic fields. He watched through the microscope, and varied the frequencies, sometimes for days on end, until he found a response. He was able to destroy the viruses of tuberculosis, polio and other conditions.

Rife identified a specific virus that caused cancer. He was able to isolate the virus, inject it into rats, and the rats would grow tumors, and could go back and forth. He then could destroy the tumors with his electromagnetic device. Ultimately a study was conducted on humans in 1934, associated with the University of Southern California. The 16 terminally ill cancer patients involved with the study all went into remission.

All of that knowledge was essentially lost, and then an article appeared in the 1980s, asking about what happened to the Rife microscope? Well, that created a resurgence of interest in Rife, and many people around the world began investigating and trying to duplicate his work.

The current research on the topic has been trying to understand the true frequencies that Rife used, the appropriate waveforms, and best means of delivery. The other question is whether the virus that Rife identified as causing cancer is the same version that affects the population today. It may not be. One of the handicaps of the researchers has been that none have had access to his original microscope. An electron microscope is worthless. But there is an incredible microscope developed by a brilliant individual in Germany that has the capability of viewing viruses in their live state. There currently are discussions with the developer of this microscope to pursue a study of the Rife frequencies. In fact, I think this microscope would be a great advancement to medical science in general.

So, does this technology work? I can say if you take someone with Lyme disease, put them in the presence of a rife machines at the right frequency, they will go into a detox. This equipment does have an effect. But does it cure cancer? I can say that there those that claim they have had effects on cancer, but I would consider this highly experimental. Also remember that treating cancer in the 1930s is not the same as today. I suspect that cancer may not be the same. There is still a lot to learn and in some cases rediscover. This is a technology that shows promise, and maybe someday in the future breakthroughs will occur.

If you wish to pursue this, I would recommend you find a practitioner with credentials and experience using this technology, and understand its experimental nature.

Has anyone had any research with rife that touched upon this? I'm fascinated by the whole process, and very interested in potential uses, but it also seems dangerous. Two difficulties with experimenting on yourself seem very clear to me. The first is that you need to know exactly what viruses/pathogens you have an issue with before you use the machine. The second is that you have to use the correct frequency, and an incorrect frequency could cause you serious damage. I would love for this technology to become established and well-documented, but if the information I posted is correct I won't be trying it myself anytime soon.

albe

Back to top Go down

JDP - Questions for you concerning Rife + more - Page 2 Empty What does CS think?

Post  teacup Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:37 am

I have been investigating alternative therapies for years and many seem to work but the mainstream medicine or science professionals strongly dismiss these approaches leaving me relying on my own research to form my own opinions. Many with cancer and aids seem to find such therapies and I have read good reviews about all of the below online.

I would like to know what CS thinks of them in terms of effectiveness for general health and for hair re-growth. It is nice to get someone's opinion (like CS) who approaches things from a scientific angle.

So here's the list of alternative therapies:

* Royal Rife generator, electromagnetic frequencies, radio wave generators (i.e. kill/burst bugs at a certain radio frequency)

* Sound/Singing bowls, tuning forks and sound vibrational therapy

* Spectro Chrome Metry by Dinshah (i.e. shining light of certain wavelength on a part of the body) http://www.wrf.org/health-books.htm

* Blood electrifiers as is zappers, the Dr. Beck electrifier, Hulda Clark zapper

* Colloidal silver (Dr. Beck promoted drinking that) topically and internally

* Colloidal gold and other colloidal metals

* Pulsers (pulse electromagnetic field that turns into electricity inside the body)

* Affirmations (positive self talk), self-hypnosis (placebo, power of belief, "my hair is growing thicker now")

* Spring Forest QiGong and other medical Qigong

* Reiki, shiatsu massages, and "life" energy healing

* The use of Crystals

Thanks for your feedback
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  teacup Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:20 am

teacup wrote:I have been investigating alternative therapies for years and many seem to work but the mainstream medicine or science professionals strongly dismiss these approaches leaving me relying on my own research to form my own opinions. Many with cancer and aids seem to find such therapies and I have read good reviews about all of the below online.

I would like to know what CS thinks of them in terms of effectiveness for general health and for hair re-growth. It is nice to get someone's opinion (like CS) who approaches things from a scientific angle.

So here's the list of alternative therapies:

* Royal Rife generator, electromagnetic frequencies, radio wave generators (i.e. kill/burst bugs at a certain radio frequency)

* Sound/Singing bowls, tuning forks and sound vibrational therapy

* Spectro Chrome Metry by Dinshah (i.e. shining light of certain wavelength on a part of the body) http://www.wrf.org/health-books.htm

* Blood electrifiers as is zappers, the Dr. Beck electrifier, Hulda Clark zapper

* Colloidal silver (Dr. Beck promoted drinking that) topically and internally

* Colloidal gold and other colloidal metals

* Pulsers (pulse electromagnetic field that turns into electricity inside the body)

* Affirmations (positive self talk), self-hypnosis (placebo, power of belief, "my hair is growing thicker now")

* Spring Forest QiGong and other medical Qigong

* Reiki, shiatsu massages, and "life" energy healing

* The use of Crystals

Thanks for your feedback

I'd like to add more alternative therapies to get CS's opinion on (for health and hair loss). The following are more of the therapies I've come across over the years of research into alternative healing modalities - I want to know what CS and any trained medical/health practitioner think, are these effective of quack?

Meditation
Yoga
Acupuncture
Acupressure
Laser Acupuncture
Kinesiology
Reflexology / hand/feet/ear massages
Craniosacral therapy
cupping
using leaches
deep tissue massages
head massages
Rolfing
Iridology (eyology)
Foot baths (hot water + salt)
Saunas
Ozone therapy
Oxygen therapy
Homeopath
Herbs / herbology
healing touch / quantum touch

Thanks!
teacup
teacup

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:00 am

teacup - The devil is really in the details with these therapies. In other words, many of these can be done incorrectly.

Mainstream "watch dog groups" attacking anything, especially if it works.

Some of these items I have no knowledge about, so I cannot comment--these include crystal therapy, Iridology and sound vibrational therapy.

As far as the rest, if it's done correctly. There are many types of colloidal silver, and some are not so great, others are valuable and some work better for some types of treatments than others.

I would rely on someone who uses them clinically to get the proper answers.

The therapies I'm most familiar with are oxygen therapies, intravenous, and frequency therapies.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:36 am

Just feel it is important to express my thanks- and everyone's thanks to jdp for his posts. I als want to thank Action Reaction, and of course CS for creating this forum.

I am now convinced that the combination of chelation and pathogen load reduction are two of the most essential, if not THE core two steps to recovery, and also two of my core principles in developing my own integrated theory of medicine.

Thank you jdp...
Thank you A>R
Thank you CS
and thank you to all of you who contribute.
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2